You can get the best price when betting with Best Odds Guaranteed bookmakers. In this article, we take an in-depth look at the BOG promotions and what they mean for customers, including if this perk is currently offered by 10Bet
Find out more about best odds guaranteed today:
Do 10Bet Have Best Odds Guaranteed?
No, 10Bet do not currently offer Best Odds Guaranteed. If that changes we will update this page with more information on how to get it.
BOG means that regardless of whether the early price or starting price is the highest, you will get the best odds. This is a perk offered by many leading UK bookmakers.
Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
- 10Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- 888 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Best Odds Guaranteed Bookies
- bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betway Best Odds Guaranteed
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- GentingBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Jenningsbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
- MansionBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Marathonbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Novibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Paddy Power Best Odds Guaranteed
- Racebets Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sky Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportnation Best Odds Guaranteed
- Totesport Best Odds Guaranteed
- Unibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed
What is Best Odds Guaranteed?
Best Odds Guaranteed is the guarantee that many top bookies are now offering, you can take the early price or starting price without the need to choose just one. Get paid on the highest price automatically when you bet on UK and Irish horse racing.
If you take the bet at fixed odds, you will get the early price. Prior to the race start if the starting price is higher than the fixed oddd price you got then you will be given the starting price (SP).
It cannot be used with a free bet but when you are betting, you’re able to enjoy these deals.
How to Bet on BOG Bookmakers?
It’s easy, use our links here to find each bookmaker and then follow these steps:
- Once on the site, be sure to read their terms and conditions.
- If you accept, then be sure to log in or register.
- You won’t need to do anything special, simply place a bet on UK or Irish horse racing.
- The guarantee will be automatically applied and will offer you the best odds.
The Details You Need to Know
As previously mentioned, there are lots of bookmakers that offer this promotion. You would have already heard of Betway Best Odds Guaranteed and Best Odds Guaranteed Betfred. Each bookmaker comes with its own features and terms.
You can place your best odds guaranteed bets from 9 am, this is early and allows you to get a good price. Be sure to check the terms and conditions that offer you more details on the win limits and how much you’re able to win per day from the best odds guaranteed horse racing bets.
Another Look at the Typical Terms of BOG Offfers
- Bet on day of the race from 9 am
- Bet Online
- No Ante Post Bets
- Take Early Price, Board Price, Singles & Multiples
- UK & Irish Horse Racing
- For existing and new customers
- No min deposit at 10Bet is £15
Best Odds Tips & Strategies
You can place bets from 9 am on the day of the race.
This will enable you to secure the early price (EP) and that means that when placing on UK and Irish horse racing, you will be guaranteed the best price that day. That is because the earlier you get to the bet, the more chance of capitalising on fluctuating prices.
Best odds guaranteed is a fantastic promotion for new customers and existing players. It allows you to get your hands on fixed odds and win bets.
Currently, 10Bet do not offer this promotion but if that changes we will let you know!