Acca Insurance William Hill
William Hill’s offers acca insurance for its punters across the UK, a feature that many absolutely love to take advantage of.
But what exactly is acca insurance from William Hill? In this article, we’ll break down what this feature is, how to use it, and why it’s one of the many excellent options available to you when using William Hill.
Additionally, we’d recommend you looking at our William Hill App page to learn even more about it’s features and what makes this particular brand so special
What Is William Hill Acca Insurance?
Acca insurance from William Hill is a feature that covers you if one selection of your betting accumulator lets you down, by giving you our money back as a free bet.
As accumulators are an extremely popular feature with William Hill users, so is the acca insurance.
These benefits are becoming more and more common with the bigger betting brands, and William Hill is definitely one of them.
You can also take advantage of William Hill’s latest sign up promotion if you haven’t already, which can be a great way to get involved with using William Hill’s acca insurance feature:
William Hill Acca InsuranceBET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply. #adFull T&C's Apply
We make sure to update the offer as it changes, so you can be certain you’re getting the best sign up bonus for William Hill at all times.
How to Claim William Hill Acca Insurance
To claim acca insurance through William Hill, simply follow these steps:
- Log in or register for an account with William Hill
- Pick your selections and place an accumulator bet of five selections or more
- If only one of your selections lets your acca down, William Hill will refund your stake in free bets.
And that’s it!
William Hill Acca Insurance Terms & Conditions
Each and every betting brand out there have their own terms & conditions, and William Hill is no different.
Take a look at their t&cs for acca insurance below:
- Acca insurance is paid as a free bet if a punter’s qualifying acca of five selections or more fails due to just one of those selections.
- Each selection within the acca must be at odds of 1/5 (1.0) or greater.
- Neither cashed in bets nor in-play bets are eligible.
- Only straight accumulators qualify. Named multiple or permutation bets, such as Lucky 15s, are not eligible.
- In the case of each-way accumulators, only the win parts of the selections are eligible for acca insurance.
- Qualifying accumulators can mix and match selections from any sports, assuming that the market in question is one which is eligible for Acca Five Insurance. The full list of eligible markets can be found on the William Hill website.
- If an abandonment or postponement limits the number of selections in an acca to fewer than five, the acca no longer qualifies.
- The maximum free bet amount is £20 per customer per day.
- Free bets are credited by midday on the day following settlement of the final selection within a qualifying acca.
- The free bet can be used on any market or selection, and remains valid for four days. If it is not used in that time, it will be removed.
How Often Can I Use William Hill Acca Insurance?
You can use your acca insurance once a day with William Hill, which is similar to most bookmakers online.
It’s rare to find a bookie that will enable you to use the acca insurance feature more than once within a 24 hour period.
William Hill’s acca insurance feature is a great way to not be let down by one selection in your accumulator, and because of this it’s a really well-loved feature by those that use the William Hill app or website.
Here are all articles related to the William Hill bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance William Hill
- William Hill Accumulator Explained
- William Hill Alternatives
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed
- William Hill Bet 10 Get 10
- William Hill Bet 10 Get 20
- William Hill Bet 10 Get 30
- William Hill Bet 10 Get 40
- William Hill Bet 10 Get 50
- William Hill Bet 10 Get 60
- William Hill Bet 10 Get 70
- William Hill Bet 5 Get 20
- William Hill Bet 5 Get 30
- William Hill Bet 5 Get 30
- William Hill Bet 5 Get 40
- William Hill Bet 50 Get 50
- William Hill Bet Builder
- William Hill Betting App
- William Hill Cash Out Betting
- William Hill Cheltenham Offers
- William Hill Extra Places
- William Hill Free Bet
- William Hill Goodwood Offers
- William Hill Grand National
- William Hill Horse Racing
- William Hill Inplay
- William Hill International
- William Hill Live Streaming
- William Hill Near Me
- William Hill Payment Methods
- William Hill Royal Ascot
All Acca Insurance Brands
And here are all of the acca insurance brands we’ve reviewed: