The Alleged Stakes is a Group 3 flat horse race for thoroughbred horses aged four and up annually in Ireland. It is held at the Curragh in April over a distance of 1 mile and 2 furlongs. The first edition of the event took place in 2003.
Check out our guides to all the other Irish Group 3 horse races.
- 1 Alleged Stakes Odds
- 2 Alleged Stakes Tips
- 3 Best Alleged Stakes Betting Sites
- 4 Summary of Alleged Stakes
Alleged Stakes Odds
Here are the latest odds for the Alleged Stakes in April 2023:
- There is no open book of odds in the ante-post market for this event yet
Alleged Stakes Tips
Here are some tips for Alleged Stakes in April 2023:
- 2 points to win for TBC at odds of TBC
- 1 point each way for TBC at odds of TBC
Some of the horses running in the Alleged Stakes could race in other events later in the year. Keep a keen eye on the horses and make your ante-post bets.
Best Alleged Stakes Betting Sites
Here are the most popular free bets for Alleged Stakes betting:
Summary of Alleged Stakes