The Betfair Extra Places betting promotion allows customers using the Betfair Betting App to receive extra additional paying places on your each-way horse racing bets.
Take a look at our guide to discover the top each way bookies that provide additional places for each way terms.
Continue reading to find out more about this amazing bonus that provides additional payout opportunities if your chosen horse finishes in certain positions!
Find out more about Betfair Extra Places:
What are Betfair Extra Places?
An extra place race is a horse racing event where bookmakers offer more paying positions on each-way bets.
This gives bettors an increased opportunity to win by paying out on more than just the standard two places.
Betfair Extra Places enable horse racing bettors to receive extra paying positions on their each-way wagers.
How to Claim Betfair Extra Places Special Offer?
Here is how to claim the amazing extra places betting promotion from betfair.com or Betfair betting app.
- Sign up for a betting account with betfair
- Deposit and bet £10 on a horse racing selection
- Receive £30 in free bets
- Research the races Betfair are paying enhanced place terms on
- Wager an each-way bet on your selection to receive the extra paying places
Betfair New Customer Offer
Create your new Betfair betting account today and claim the free bet welcome bonus.
New Customer offer. Place a min £5 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £20 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. T&Cs apply. #AD Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
The free betting offer is for 18+ and is only applicable to new UK+IRE Customers only.
Examples of Betfair Extra Places Betting Offer
Here are some examples of how the Betfair Extra Places works:
- So if your horse finishes 3rd on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 2 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
- So if your horse finishes 4th on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 3 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
- So if your horse finishes 5th on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 4 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
- So if your horse finishes 6th on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 5 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
For some big horse racing festivals, the Betfair Extra Places betting promotion might payout an additional two places in addition to the standard EW terms.
Summary of Betfair Extra Places
All betting promotions are subject to terms and conditions and standard place terms apply if 11 or fewer horses run due to any non-runners or withdrawals.
Here are all articles related to the market-leading UK Betfair bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance Betfair
- Betfair 100 Free Spins
- Betfair 200 Free Spins
- Betfair 50 Free Spins
- Betfair Alternatives
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Bet 10 Get 20
- Betfair Bet 10 Get 30
- Betfair Bet 10 Get 40
- Betfair Bet 10 Get 45
- Betfair Bet 10 Get 50
- Betfair Bet 10 Get 60
- Betfair Bet 10 Get 70
- Betfair Bet 20 Get 5
- Betfair Bet 5 Get 20
- Betfair Bet 5 Get 30
- Betfair Bet 5 Get 5
- Betfair Bet Builder
- Betfair Betting App
- Betfair Cheltenham Offers
- Betfair Exchange
- Betfair Extra Places
- Betfair Free Bet
- Betfair Goodwood Offers
- Betfair Grand National
- Betfair Guineas Offers
- Betfair Horse Racing
- Betfair Inplay
- Betfair iOS App
- Betfair Live Streaming
- Betfair Payment Methods
- Betfair Punchestown Offers
- Betfair Royal Ascot