This page shows local information for the Betfred shop in Bradford located on High Street. Here you can find out all the opening hours as well as contact details for this particular branch and where it is located on the map.
Betfred High Street Bradford Map Listing
Below you can see a map listing showing where the shop is located. It is close to many other local businesses and amenities so you’ll easily be able to find it if you want to visit and place a bet on upcoming sporting events.
Address – 228 High Street, Bradford, BD6 1QP
Website – See Details Below
Phone – 0800 032 0878
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Here are some photos showing the shop itself which is fairly easy to find if you are planning on making a bet. There are several more Betfred shops in the UK at various locations wherever you are.
Below is the full list of opening hours for the Betfred shop which is open every day of the week at various times.
- Monday 9am–10pm
- Tuesday 9am–10pm
- Wednesday 9am–10pm
- Thursday 9am–10pm
- Friday 9am–10pm
- Saturday 9am–10pm
- Sunday 10am–9:30pm
You can visit the bookmakers to bet on a variety of sporting events. Things like snooker betting and many other markets are available from this brand.
About this Bookmaker
Betfred is a licensed Betting Shop located at 228 High Street, Wibsey in BRADFORD BD6 1QP. – Source
The Betting Shop is operated by Done Brothers (Cash Betting) Limited (#1058) trading as Betfred, based at Done Bros (cash Betting) Ltd, 56-58 Benson Road, Birchwood, WARRINGTON WA3 7PQ.
The license status: Grant by City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council as at 11/10/2011.
More About Bradford
Bradford is a city in the Metropolitan Borough of the City of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. Bradford lies in the foothills of the Pennines, 8.6 miles (14 km) west of Leeds, and 16 miles (26 km) northwest of Wakefield. Bradford became a municipal borough in 1847, and received its charter as a city in 1897. Following local government reform in 1974, city status was bestowed upon the wider metropolitan borough.
Historically part of the West Riding of Yorkshire, Bradford rose to prominence in the 19th century as an international centre of textile manufacture, particularly wool. It was a boomtown of the Industrial Revolution, and amongst the earliest industrialised settlements, rapidly becoming the “wool capital of the world”.
The textile sector in Bradford fell into decline from the mid-20th century. Bradford has since emerged as a tourist destination, becoming the first UNESCO City of Film with attractions such as the National Science and Media Museum, Bradford City Park, the Alhambra theatre and Cartwright Hall.
Sport in Bradford
Bradford has a long sporting tradition, and Bradford Bulls, formerly Bradford Northern, is one of the most successful rugby league clubs in the world, winning the World Club Championship three times since 2002 and seven times winners of the Rugby Football League Championship. Bradford Bulls play at the Grattan Stadium, Odsal, formerly Odsal Stadium.
The city is also home to a number of rugby union clubs—Bradford Salem are based in the Heaton area and Wibsey RFC can be found to the south of the city centre. The Richard Dunn Sports Centre is located close to the Odsal and the sports facilities at the university are also open to the public at certain times. Lots of fans bet on the upcoming matches with Betfred either online or in their local shop.
Bradford City Football Club was formed in 1903. James Whyte, a sub-editor of the Bradford Observer met with Football Association representative, John Brunt, in January to discuss plans, and in May, Manningham RFC, a rugby league team decided to change codes to association football.
Joe Johnson is a retired professional snooker player from Bradford who won the 1986 World Snooker Championship. Make sure to check out the snooker bet types before placing any bets.
The Bradford Dragons are the city’s basketball team, competing in the second tier English Basketball League Division 1. The team are coached by Chris Mellor and play their home games at Bradford College. The team are having a strong season, and are on course to reach the postseason playoffs. Visit our basketball betting offers to find out what deals are available when betting on this sport.
Related Betfred Articles
Here is a full list of Betfred articles we have created to help give you the best knowledge on the huge brand online:
- All Betting Shops Near Me
- Betfred Betting Shop Morecambe Lancaster Road
- Betfred Betting Shop Portsmouth Tangier Road
- Betfred Betting Shop Abingdon Reynolds Way
- Betfred Betting Shop Aylesbury Parton Road
- Betfred Betting Shop Bournemouth Commercial Road
- Betfred Betting Shop Bradford High Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Bridlington Promenade
- Betfred Betting Shop Bristol The Horsefair
- Betfred Betting Shop Cardiff Cowbridge Road
- Betfred Betting Shop Chelmsford Moulsham Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Chester Watergate Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Crewe Delamere Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Dagenham Broad Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Derby Prince Charles Ave
- Betfred Betting Shop Doncaster Sandringham Road
- Betfred Betting Shop Dundee High Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Durham Victoria Centre
- Betfred Betting Shop Eastbourne Cornfield Road
- Betfred Betting Shop Falkirk Main Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Gloucester Westgate Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Halifax Southgate
- Betfred Betting Shop Hull Holderness Road
- Betfred Betting Shop Kendal Highgate
- Betfred Betting Shop Kettering Dalkeith Place
- Betfred Betting Shop Kidderminster Blackwell Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Liverpool Dale Street
- Betfred Betting Shop London New Bridge Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Macclesfield Chestergate
- Betfred Betting Shop Middlesbrough Cleveland Centre
- Betfred Betting Shop Northampton Kettering Road
- Betfred Betting Shop Oldham Eldon Precinct
- Betfred Betting Shop Penrith Corn Market
- Betfred Betting Shop Preston Fishergate
- Betfred Betting Shop Pudsey Church Lane
- Betfred Betting Shop Rochdale Yorkshire Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Sheffield Northern Avenue
- Betfred Betting Shop Shipley Well Croft
- Betfred Betting Shop Southport Eastbank Street
- Betfred Betting Shop Wakefield Kirkgate
- Betfred Betting Shop Warrington Lovely Lane
- Betfred Betting Shop Wigan Scholes
- Betfred Betting Shop Wolverhampton Stafford Road
- Betfred Betting Shop York Bishopthorpe Road
- Betfred Horse Racing Review
- Betfred Shops Near Me
In the UK the brand of Betfred is an amazing company employing staff on the high streets and offers great promotions online.