Here you can see detailed information about the Coral betting shop in Durham which is located at 78 North Road. We have the list of opening times as well as details on the latest offers and facilities provided here.
Coral Durham North Road Map Listing
Take a look at this map below showing where the shop is located. It offers plenty of different services and is close to lots of other businesses including shops and restaurants.
Address – 78 North Rd, Durham DH1 4SF
Website – See Details Below
Phone – 0800 169 0299
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
The shop is open 7 days a week at various times starting from 8am. If you’re thinking of going and placing a bet, check out our full list of opening times below for more details:
- Monday 8am–10pm
- Tuesday 8am–10pm
- Wednesday 8am–10pm
- Thursday 8am–10pm
- Friday 8am–10pm
- Saturday 8am–9:30pm
- Sunday 9am–9:30pm
This brand offers plenty of different options for betting on sports and even other notable events. You can also try the Coral online sportsbook for betting at home or on the go.
Coral Racing Ltd is a licensed Betting Shop located at 78 North Road in DURHAM DH1 4SF.
The Betting Shop is operated by Coral Racing Limited (#2360) trading as Coral, based at Gala Coral Group Ltd, New Castle House, Castle Boulevard, NOTTINGHAM NG7 1FT.
The license status: Grant by Durham County Council as at 08/09/2010. – Find Out More
Local Info on Durham
Durham is a historic city and the county town of County Durham in North East England. The city lies on the River Wear, to the west of Sunderland, south of Newcastle upon Tyne and to the north of Darlington. Founded over the final resting place of St Cuthbert, its Norman cathedral became a centre of pilgrimage in medieval England.
The cathedral and adjacent 11th-century castle were designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986. The castle has been the home of Durham University since 1832. HM Prison Durham is also located close to the city centre. City of Durham is the name of the civil parish.
Durham City Cricket Club plays on its own ground near the River Wear. Formed in 1829, Durham City was one of the founder members of the Durham Senior Cricket League upon its creation in 1903 and the First XI have been crowned champions on thirteen occasions.
The town’s football club Durham City A.F.C. once boasted a membership of the Football League between 1921 and 1928 but has long been a non-league club, currently playing in the Northern League. Their home ground was New Ferens Park. However, after a dispute with the Landlord Durham were forced out of New Ferens Park and made a deal to groundshare at Willington F.C.
Durham Ice Rink was a central feature of the city for some 60 years until it closed in 1996. It was home to the Durham Wasps, one of the most successful British ice hockey clubs during the 1980s and early 1990s. In 2009 an ice rink opened outside of the bowling alley; it lasted for 6–8 months.
Other Shop Locations
Here is Coral Betting Shop locations in the UK.
- Coral Betting Shop Aberdeen George Street
- Coral Betting Shop Birmingham Cannon Street
- Coral Betting Shop Cambridge Newmarket Road
- Coral Betting Shop Coventry Hertford Street
- Coral Betting Shop Durham North Road
- Coral Betting Shop Edinburgh Oxgangs Broadway
- Coral Betting Shop Glasgow Glassford Street
- Coral Betting Shop Huddersfield Kirkgate
- Coral Betting Shop Ilkeston Nottingham Road
- Coral Betting Shop Lancaster Coulston Road
- Coral Betting Shop Manchester Arndale Centre
- Coral Betting Shop Manchester Chapel Street
- Coral Betting Shop Newcastle Hood Street
- Coral Betting Shop Newport Stow Hill
- Coral Betting Shop Norwich Unthank Road
- Coral Betting Shop Plymouth Cornwall Street
- Coral Betting Shop Southampton Bedford Place
- Coral Betting Shop Worcester Foregate Street
- Coral Betting Shop Wrexham Chester Street
Coral have many betting shops on the high street and here shows the list of Coral shops.