We review Ladbrokes extra places betting in February 2024.
The Ladbrokes Extra Places betting promotion allows customers using the Ladbrokes Betting App to receive extra additional paying places on your each-way horse racing bets.
For those seeking amazing extra placed bookies, our comprehensive guide showcases the top betting brands that provide extra places for each way terms.
In our Ladbrokes Extra Places guide, we explain everything you need to do about using the extra additional paying places for EW bets on horse races.
What are Ladbrokes Extra Places?
An extra place race is where bookmakers offer extra paying positions on each-way bets in certain horse racing events.
This provides bettors with an improved likelihood of winning since payouts are made on more than the typical two positions.
Ladbrokes Extra Places enable horse racing bettors to receive extra paying positions on their each-way wagers.
How to Claim Ladbrokes Extra Places Special Offer?
Here is how to claim the amazing extra places betting promotion from ladbrokes.com or Ladbrokes betting app.
- Sign up for a betting account with Ladbrokes
- Deposit and bet £5 on a horse racing selection
- Receive £20 in free bets
- Research the races Ladbrokes are paying enhanced place terms on
- Wager an each-way bet on your selection to receive the extra paying places
Ladbrokes New Customer Offer
Create your new Ladbrokes betting account today and claim the free bet welcome bonus.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £/€5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £/€5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. #AD Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
The free betting offer is for 18+ and is only applicable to new UK+IRE Customers only.
Examples of Ladbrokes Extra Places Betting Offer
Here are some examples of how the Ladbrokes Extra Places works:
- So if your horse finishes 3rd on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 2 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
- So if your horse finishes 4th on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 3 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
- So if your horse finishes 5th on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 4 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
- So if your horse finishes 6th on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 5 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
For some big horse racing festivals, the Ladbrokes Extra Places betting promotion might payout an additional two places in addition to the standard EW terms.
What Are Ladbrokes Extra Places Today in Shop?
If you are looking for the closest high street bookie for Ladbrokes extra places today in shop, check out our full guide to All Ladbrokes betting shop locations.
All betting promotions are subject to terms and conditions and standard place terms apply if 11 or fewer horses run due to any non-runners or withdrawals.
Related Ladbrokes Articles
Here are all articles related to the market-leading UK Ladbrokes bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance Ladbrokes
- Ladbrokes 100 Free Spins
- Ladbrokes 50 Free Spins
- Ladbrokes Alternatives
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
- Ladbrokes Bet Builder
- Ladbrokes Betting App
- Ladbrokes Betting Slips
- Ladbrokes Cash Out Betting
- Ladbrokes Cheltenham Offers
- Ladbrokes Extra Places
- Ladbrokes Free Bet
- Ladbrokes Grand National
- Ladbrokes Grid Card
- Ladbrokes Guineas Offers
- Ladbrokes Horse Racing
- Ladbrokes Inplay
- Ladbrokes Live Streaming
- Ladbrokes Payment Methods
- Ladbrokes Punchestown Offers
- Ladbrokes Royal Ascot