This informational article is based on the Aberdeen Paddy Power store. Our team have gathered all of the much-needed information and provided them here, find out the opening times, location and much more.
Aberdeen Union Street Betting Shop
The map below displays the location of the Paddy Power UK store on Union Street, Aberdeen.
Address- 175 Union Street, Aberdeen, GB, AB11 6BB.
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
The usual Paddy Power opening times are between 7:00 and 10:00am, although the exact time varies from store to store. We have highlighted the particular opening and closing times for the Aberdeen shop, below.
- Monday: 8am-10pm.
- Tuesday: 8am-10pm.
- Wednesday: 8am-10pm.
- Thursday: 8am-10pm.
- Friday: 8am-10pm.
- Saturday: 8am-10pm.
- Sunday: 8:30am-10pm.
The general times around the holidays in the UK are as follows:
December 24th: 8.30am-6.00pm
December 25th: Closed
December 26th: 8.30am-6.00pm
December 27th-30th: Normal hours
December 31st: 8.30am-6.00pm
January 1st: 8.30am-6.00pm
Paddy Power, Ground Floor, is a licensed Betting Shop located at 175 Union Street in ABERDEEN AB11 6BB.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by Aberdeen City Council as at 28/11/2012.
This Paddy Power UK store is based in the heart of Aberdeen, making it simple to access a range of businesses in the area. Find the likes of Primark, McDonald’s and the Music Hall all on Union Street.
Parking and Travel
If you’re driving, then you will be glad to discover several car park facilities within close proximity. The nearest car park is on Union Street and is named Visit Aberdeenshire, it is a pay and display car park. Other options are available, with a Q-Park and NCP facility nearby.
The area is a busy one, and for that reason it’s easy to find a bus route that stops off close to this betting shop. Use routes such as N1, 1, 1A, 1B, 2, 3, 3A and 3G.
Aberdeen’s main train station is located on Guild Street, a short five minute walk away, making it an effortless journey to Paddy Power UK.
It’s also possible to embrace some of the local casinos. If you’re a huge fan of gaming and want something different to the betting shop atmosphere, then check out one of the three casinos in Aberdeen.
All of them are a short drive from Union Street.
Local casinos available include:
- Grosvenor Casino
- Rainbow Casino
- The International Casino Club
Other Betting Shops
Betting shops are never hard to find, you can access a Betfred store on the same road as the Paddy Power shop. Union Street is home to Betfred and Paddy Power.
If you’d like to venture a little further afield, then you can walk to some of the other bookmakers.
Here are some of the other nearby betting shops:
- William Hill
There are several Betfred and William Hill stores surrounding the area. Each of them showcases a huge sporting market, request a bet options and a machine with slots and virtual roulette.
Local Bingo Halls
Looking to play bingo? Thankfully, there’s an exciting bingo club nearby. You guessed it; Mecca Bingo is nearby. The biggest bingo hall is available within Aberdeen and is based on Berryden Road.
There’s no other official bingo club, but you can play from the Fair City Amusements.
You can’t miss this betting shop; it illuminates high streets with its bright green design. The Union Street store is known for attracting lots of local punters, thanks to the incredible prices and markets available.
You can use the betting shop to place a bet on horse racing, football or any other sport. Plus, there are thrilling betting machines that provide slots, virtual roulette and much more.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
Aberdeen is based in the Northeast of Scotland, and is a tourist destination for many in the UK. It’s the third most populous city in Scotland and there’s plenty to do, with retail stores, restaurants and a number of activities.
Things to see includes Marischal College, West Tower and Aberdeen Beach.