This page has been designed for informational purposes; our team have researched all of the much-needed details on Paddy Power. This page focusses on the store in Brentford, find out the open times, parking and more.
Brentford High Street Betting Shop
This map showcases the exact location of the Paddy Power store in Brentford.
Address– 110-111 High Street in BRENTFORD TW8 8AT.
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Each betting shop has its own opening times, we have listed the times for this particular store below. The Brentford shop opens as early as possible all week.
- Monday: 7:00am-10pm.
- Tuesday: 7:00am-10pm.
- Wednesday: 7:00am-10pm.
- Thursday: 7:00am-10pm.
- Friday: 7:00am-10pm.
- Saturday: 7:00am-10pm.
- Sunday: 8:00am -10pm.
Times vary during the Christmas period. The general times for Paddy Power during the holidays are:
December 24th: 8.30am-6.00pm
December 25th: Closed
December 26th: 8.30am-6.00pm
December 27th-30th: Normal hours
December 31st: 8.30am-6.00pm
January 1st: 8.30am-6.00pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at 110-111 High Street in BRENTFORD TW8 8AT.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by London Borough of Hounslow Council as at 05/01/2012.
Located near the River Thames, it’s close to numerous bars and restaurants. Paddy Power is on High Street, there’s a McDonald’s and Travelodge nearby. It’s also close to The Weir Bar and Pappadums.
Parking and Travel
Despite the absence of an official car park, you can find plenty of places to secure your vehicle. Park at Brentford Waterside and simply walk just minutes to the betting shop. There are other car parks too, including Ferry Quays and Brentford Station Car park.
Lots of bus routes pass near Brentford’s High Street and there’s also an option to get a train to Brentford Railway Station.
No casinos are available within walking distance, but if you venture outside of the centre you can access some exciting casinos. The nearest is Reels Casino Slots, that offers an emphasis on amusements, slots and arcades. If you want live gaming such as roulette and blackjack then check out Admiral Casino, Cashino, Casino Slots and Poker Dealers London.
Other Betting Shops
Finding other betting shops is a simple task, you can find others just yards away. If you want an alternative to Paddy Power, then simply locate the other big chains. You can enjoy Betfred, William Hill, MetroBet and Coral.
Betting shops are great to place all of your sports bets, their staff will be able to assist you and you can also play the betting machine.
Nearby Bingo Halls
There’s no shortage of bingo halls in Brentford, enjoy all of the big chains. Plus, there are small independent companies that offer regular bingo tournaments.
Nearby bingo halls in the area are listed here:
- Mecca Bingo
- Buzz Bingo
- Beacon Bingo
- London Bingo Palace
- Dabbers Social Bingo
Paddy Power Brentford Information
Paddy Power is one of the most famous bookmakers in the UK. For good reason, it’s received accolades and is known for its website. Despite having a well-known online bookmaker site, you can also enjoy their physical stores.
Hundreds of betting shops are spread across England and this one is in Brentford. It is like many of their other branches, offering a wide sports market, horse racing on the screen and a betting machine for slots.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
Brentford is a town in West London. It’s near the River Brentford and the town’s also known for their football team. There’s lots to see with the Dock and many other places to visit.