This page has been designed to offer information on the Paddy Power store in Cheltenham. Our team of experts have sifted through all of the important details that you need, find the open times, location and more.
Cheltenham High St Betting Shop
This map displays the exact location of this Cheltenham betting shop.
Address– 122 High St, Cheltenham GL50 1EQ.
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Open times of each Paddy Power shop varies, we have provided the exact times of this particular shop below.
- Monday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Tuesday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Wednesday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Friday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Saturday: 7:30am-10pm.
- Sunday: 9:00am -10pm.
Paddy Power stores have different opening times during the holiday period. Below, we list the general Christmas times.
- December 24th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 25th: Closed
- December 26th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 27th-30th: Normal hours
- December 31st: 8.30am-6.00pm
- January 1st: 8.30am-6.00pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at 122, High Street in Cheltenham GL50 1EQ.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by Cheltenham Borough Council as at 04/07/2012.
This betting shop is located in a busy part of Cheltenham, meaning that it’s near a number of different establishments.
Being based on the High Street, puts it near the likes of McDonald’s, H&M, Turtle Bay and more. Giving day and night options for food, entertainment and shopping.
Parking and Travel
Although there is no official car park attached, you can find local parking facilities. Numerous premises in the nearby area offer pay and display options, the nearest being Regent Arcade Car Park on Regent Street.
If you’d rather use public transport, then check out routes such as 63, 99, 23 and more. Cheltenham Spa Train Station is around a half an hour walk from the high street and just a seven minute drive.
Other Betting Shops
Betting shops are simple to locate, if you want an alternative to Paddy Power then check out some of the other close stores.
Here are some of the closest bookmakers.
- Paddy Power
- William Hill
- David James Racing
There’s a range of Betfred and William Hill stores, you can find several within walking distance. The nearest is on High Street, with Betfred being close to the Paddy Power shop. All of the mentioned bookies, apart from David James have betting machines, sports markets and more available.
Although Cheltenham is known for betting, thanks to the prestigious horse racing events, they lack casinos.
You won’t find any well-known casinos in close proximity. If you wish to enjoy roulette and blackjack, you’ll have to take to the virtual games at the bookies.
Nearby Bingo Halls
All of the big bingo brands are out in full-force, if you want to shout bingo in some of the regular games then enjoy Mecca Bingo, Buzz Bingo and Gala Bingo. All of them are a fair drive from the High Street, with each being situated around 8-miles away.
Paddy Power Cheltenham Information
The Paddy Power in Cheltenham is like many of the others, it comes complete with betting machines that feature slots, roulette, blackjack and other thrilling casinos games.
Of course, in addition to the machine, you can also find a large sports market to bet on.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
Cheltenham’s recognised for multiple reasons including horse racing, jazz festivals, a science festival and more. After the discovery of mineral spas in the 1700’s, it became known as a spa town.
It’s most famous for Cheltenham Horse Racing events and attracts lots of visitors from across the country.