This article has been created to offer information on the Paddy Power in Clydebank. Find details such as parking, address and more.
Clydebank Sylvania Way South Betting Shop
The map below displays the location of this particular Paddy Power.
Address– 31 Sylvania Way South, Clydebank G81 2UA.
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Opening times change depending on the location. Our team have gathered the official opening and closing times here.
- Monday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Tuesday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Wednesday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Thursday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Friday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Saturday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Sunday: 9:00am -10pm.
Times change during the Christmas period. Here are the general times.
- December 24th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 25th: Closed
- December 26th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 27th-30th: Normal hours
- December 31st: 8.30am-6.00pm
- January 1st: 8.30am-6.00pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at 31 Sylvania Way South in CLYDEBANK G81 1EA.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by West Dunbartonshire Council as at 25/07/2012.
The betting shop is surrounded by a number of retailers. You can find Carphone Warehouse, Superdrug and Trespass on the same street. It’s also possible to find Costa Coffee, Subway and more, all nearby.
Parking and Travel
Although there isn’t an official car park, you can easily find pay and display options nearby. There are also free parking spots available in one-hour spaces on the side of the road.
There are multiple bus routes that drop passengers off near this street and you’ll also be able to use the train. The nearest train station is a short walk away, with Singer Station on Kilbowie Road.
Other Betting Shops
There are lots of other options near to Paddy Power. If you’d rather opt for another choice then check out Betfred or Coral on Kilbowie Road.
Each of them all provide a wide array of sports and even show a horse racing broadcast. In addition to sports, you can play on the various virtual games.
Betting shops include:
Find a range of casinos nearby, including Admiral, Genting and Grosvenor. The closest casino is Admiral whilst the others are at least three miles away. Many of the nearby casinos are actually based in Glasgow. The Glasgow casinos can be accessed from Clydebank by simply using the bus, train or car.
Casinos nearby include:
Nearby Bingo Halls
If you’d like to make the most of bingo games in Clydebank then you will be happy to learn that you can enjoy Club 3000 and Gala Bingo. If you don’t mind venturing to Glasgow then your options will expand even further.
Here are the halls all within five miles:
Paddy Power Clydebank Information
The Paddy Power in Clydebank is like many of the other branches spread across the UK. It offers a comprehensive market for sports and also has a cosy setting in-store.
Although the company is known for being a huge online bookie, you will find lots of stores in Britain.
You can enjoy the sports market, sports coverage and betting machines in the shop. There are easy bet slips available, staff on-hand to help and numerous games on the machines.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
It’s a town in West Dunbartonshire and is known for River Clyde, Clydebank FC and its shopping centre. The shopping centre integrates a bridge that cross the Forth and Clyde Canal.