Here you can learn all about the Paddy Power betting shop at Corn Market in Derby. It’s in the city centre close to many other amenities and shops. On this page we have opening times, location and contact details for the shop.
Derby Corn Market Betting Shop
Take a look at this handy map to see where the shop is located if you’d like to visit. It’s fairly easy to find and it’s near to lots of other shops in the area.
Address – 36 Corn Market, Derby DE1 2DG
Phone – 0800 056 5275
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
You can head over to this shop on any day of the week to place a bet. They offer lots of different markets on sports and other world events. Check out the full opening hours below:
- Monday 8am–10pm
- Tuesday 8am–10pm
- Wednesday 8am–10pm
- Thursday 8am–10pm
- Friday 8am–10pm
- Saturday 8am–10pm
- Sunday 9am–10pm
This is a well-known brand found in many areas around the UK. Check out other Paddy Power UK branches in different cities to see more.
Near Paddy Power Derby
This betting shop is in the centre of the city so there are plenty of other amenities close by. You can find a number of different shops as well as bars and restaurants all within walking distance.
Restaurants and Shops
A number of food and drink locations are dotted around the area, as well as many types of shop. There are a Greggs bakery and a Subway sandwich shop along the same street. Across the road is Caffe Nero and also the Cosy Club. You can also find Primark nearby along with Superdrug and a few different charity shops.
There are several different travel options if you’re looking to visit this particular bookmaker. For those driving, you’ll be able to use a number of parking locations. Some of these include the Council House car park, Laurie House car park and the NCP at St Peter’s Square.
When it comes to public transport, you also have a few different choices here. The closest train station is Derby Midland which offers connections to various towns and cities nearby. There are also a lot of bus routes serving the city from a number of surrounding locations.
If you’re looking for other betting brands in Derby, there are a few dotted around the centre. Along the same street there is a William Hill branch, along with a Betfred and a Ladbrokes a little further up. In the opposite direction is a Coral bookmaker, so you can find most of the main brands here.
More About Derby
Derby is a city and unitary authority area in Derbyshire, England. It lies on the banks of the River Derwent in the south of Derbyshire, of which it was traditionally the county town. At the 2011 census, the population was 248,700. Derby gained city status in 1977.
Sport in Derby
The city is home to Derby Football Club who compete in the EFL Championship.
Derbyshire County Cricket Club are based at the County Ground in Derby and play almost all home matches there, although matches at Chesterfield were re-introduced in 2006. One of the designated first class county sides, they have won the County Championship once, in 1936.
Derby has clubs in both codes of rugby. In rugby union, Derby RFC play in Midlands Division One East (the sixth level of English rugby union) at their Haslams Lane ground. Rugby league team Derby City RLFC were formed in 1990 and compete in the Midlands Premier Division of the National Rugby League Conference.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.