Looking for a Paddy Power shop near you?
If you are in Edgware, there is a Paddy Power Shop on Station Road.
This page has been designed by our experienced team, to provide you with information on Paddy Power.
We have researched and sifted through integral details on Edgware’s Paddy Power. Find out the opening times, location and much more.
Edgware Station Road Betting Shop
The map below displays Station Road and pinpoints the location of Paddy Power.
Address– 192 Station Road, Edgware. HA8 7AR.
Website – See Details Below tomorrow
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
The opening hours of Paddy Power differ, depending on the particular store. We have listed the official times for the Edgware shop.
- Monday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Tuesday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Wednesday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Thursday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Friday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Saturday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Sunday: 8:00am-10pm.
Opening hours change during Christmas, find the usual hours here:
- December 24th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 25th: Closed
- December 26th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 27th-30th: Normal hours
- December 31st: 8.30am-6.00pm
- January 1st: 8.30am-6.00pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at 192A Station Road in EDGWARE HA8 7AR.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by London Borough of Barnet Council as at 09/04/2011.
Luckily, the casino is located right next to the tube station. It’s also on the same road as Nando’s, Zen Buddha and Sushiman, offering everybody lots of food choices. If you are willing to drive or walk a little further, you’ll find plenty of supermarkets and retailers.
Parking and Travel
If you are looking to drive into Edgware, then be aware that there’s no official car park. There are car parks available on the same road. Simply purchase a ticket from the machine or car park warden, and then display the ticket.
Public transport is accessible in the area, with lots of buses that pass by Station Road. You’ll also find the Edgware tube station, just a short walk from Paddy Power. It is on the Northern line.
Other Betting Shops
Relish the exciting games available at different bookmakers such as roulette, blackjack, slots and more. Furthermore, you can also make the most of a large sports market.
They allow you to request a bet at the counter, place accumulators with their betting slips and more.
The local betting shops are:
- Roar Betting
- William Hill
- Racing Systems
Enjoy the different casinos and amusements in the area, the closest is 2-miles away in Borehamwood. The nearest is Royal Casino Slots, offering plenty of slots and amusement games. Other casinos are Admiral and Praesepe.
Nearby Bingo Halls
Bingo is one UK’s favourite games. It’s a social game that many play every week. That’s why it’s easy to find local halls.
Play at some of the following Edgware bingo halls:
- Gala Clubs
- Buzz Bingo
- London Bingo Palace
Paddy Power Edgware
This betting shop is on Station Road and is easy to locate. It’s near a number of establishments. Check out the promotions at the shop front. Inside, you’ll find easy betting slips, a betting machine and helpful staff.
If you have any issues or wish to find the odds to any sport, simply ask at the till.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
Edgware is a district of North London. It is a residential area with lots of shops and restaurants. You can find St Margaret Church, Broadwalk Shopping Centre, Grassland in Edgewarebury and Basin Lake.
It has a tube station and lots of frequent bus routes. It is easily accessible and has lots of restaurants and fast foods. Find more on the source below: