Thinking about visiting a bookies while in Erith?
The Riverside Shopping Centre in Erith has a Paddy Power bookies that is loved by many of the locals
This page has been designed for informational purposes. It is based on the Paddy Power in Erith. Find the opening times, location and much more.
Riverside Shopping Centre Betting Shop
The map showcases the location of this particular betting shop.
Address– 91 Erith High St, Erith DA8 1QY.
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Opening hours change depending on the particular store. Paddy Power shops can open as early as 7am or as late as 10am. The times for the Erith store are listed below.
- Monday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Tuesday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Wednesday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Thursday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Friday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Saturday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Sunday: 9:00am -10pm.
During the Christmas period, you can expect the opening and closing hours to be different. We have found the general Paddy guidelines for Christmas and have listed them.
- December 24th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 25th: Closed
- December 26th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 27th-30th: Normal hours
- December 31st: 8.30am-6.00pm
- January 1st: 8.30am-6.00pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at Unit 45, Riverside Shopping Centre, Erith in KENT DA8 1RJ.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by London Borough of Bexley Council as at 05/11/2010.
Erith is a town based near the River Thames. This Paddy Power is at the back of the high street. This places it near the Erith Pier.
You can also find a list of pubs, bars and restaurants all in the vicinity. It’s part of the Riverside shopping centre, ensuring that there’s plenty of retailers nearby.
Parking and Travel
It’s rare that you find any official car parking facilities when visiting a bookmakers. Luckily, this Paddy Power is part of the Riverside Shopping Centre. Use their parking spaces, exclusive to shopping centre customers.
With the shop being on the high street and also sharing a location with the shopping centre, it’s easy to get a bus that stops nearby. The Railway Station is only a seven-minute walk from Paddy Power.
Other Betting Shops
All of the discussed bookies have a betting machine with slots and casino games. It goes without saying that you will also be able to indulge in some of the large sports markets.
You won’t be blessed with a selection of casinos in Erith. You can embrace the Admiral Casino or enjoy the likes of bookmakers. Bookmakers offer virtual casino games on their betting machines.
Nearby Bingo Halls
The closest bingo halls are located in Bexleyheath and Dagenham. Check out Buzz Bingo and Mecca Bingo.
Nearby bingo halls are:
- London Bingo Palace
- Buzz Bingo
- Mecca Bingo
Paddy Power Erith Information
Paddy Power is a well-known bookmaker, that has a large online betting site and numerous stores spread across the country.
The Erith bookies is ones that’s on the high street. It’s part of the Riverside Shopping Centre and is close to the pier on the River Thames.
Inside, you will find a range of betting slips and promotions. Watch horse racing in-store or enjoy the array of betting games on their machine.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
Erith is an area in South of London, it’s 13.3 miles from Charing Cross. It’s easy to commute to, thanks to the train station and bus stops.
It is close to Bexleyheath and is only a short journey from London. You can enjoy views of the River Thames when visiting the high street. Find out what else you can do in Erith.