Looking to visit a bookies in Evesham?
Evesham is home to a popular Paddy Power shop.
We have offered all of the detail that you need on this particular store. Utilise our useful information on the opening times, location and more.
High Street, Evesham Betting Shop
The map below displays the location of the store.
Address– 32 High St, Evesham WR11 4HJ.
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Opening times can change from store to store, here we have found the exact opening hours and provided them below.
- Monday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Tuesday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Wednesday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Thursday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Friday: 8:30am-10pm.
- Saturday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Sunday: 9:00am -10pm.
Times during Christmas change, the Paddy Power timetable during Christmas is as follows:
- December 24th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 25th: Closed
- December 26th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 27th-30th: Normal hours
- December 31st: 8.30am-6.00pm
- January 1st: 8.30am-6.00pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at 32 High St, Evesham WR11 4HJ.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by Dartford Borough Council as at 11/10/2011.
Based in a busy area of Evesham, customers can enjoy the locality during the day or night. The high street offers supermarkets, banks and restaurants.
Find The Royal Oak, River Avon and Yumi Yumi, all within walking distance.
Parking and Public Transport
Parking is available, with long stay and pay and display options on Merstow Green or Waterside.
Public transport is super-easy to use in Evesham, there are plenty of buses that visit the high street and a train station nearby.
Other Betting Shops
Paddy Power isn’t the only bookmaker option in Evesham. You can also enjoy the other famous companies. William Hill and Coral are just yards from the Paddy Power. It’s hard not to find other bookies, they are on almost every high street corner.
Here’s a list of local bookies:
There is only one casino in Evesham. Luckily, it’s a well-known company. Grosvenor Casino Lounge is based on Bridge Street and is a popular attraction for punters.
As well as offering various poker tournaments, you can also enjoy the live functions. Table games such as baccarat, blackjack and roulette are all available to enjoy with live dealers.
Also make the most of electronic games, slots and much more.
Nearby Bingo Halls
No bingo halls are available in Evesham, if you are a bingo fan then you will have to drive out of the area. The closest bingo hall is Buzz Bingo in Worcester.
There’s a number of bingo halls in Worcester and Redditch, if you’re up to the journey.
Paddy Power Evesham
It’s likely that you already know a bit about Paddy Power. They’re one of the biggest bookies in the UK. Thanks to their popular website and hundreds of stores. This particular betting shop in Evesham is based on the high street.
It has everything you could possibly need, with helpful staff, betting slips and they even televise some of the live sports.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
What’s Evesham famous for? It is a beautiful part of the country and is appropriately known for its fertile soil, thriving fruit and vegetables as well as being a market town. It is close to both Wales and the Midlands.
It’s also has the River Avon pass through the area and acts as a flood plain. Find out more about Evesham by using the source that we’ve provided.