Want to find out about Paddy Power Glenrothes?
In the guide below, you will find out everything you need to know about the Paddy Power on 1 Lyon Way in the Kingdom Shopping Centre in Glenrothes.
Read on for opening times and more details.
Glenrothes Lyon Way Betting Shop
The map featured below shows you where you can find Paddy Power on Lyon Way in Glenrothes.
Address – 1 Lyon Way, Glenrothes, KY7 5NW
Phone – 0800 056 5275
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
This branch of Paddy Power is open at set times of the week. Please see their opening hours as follows:
- Monday: 8:30am – 10pm
- Tuesday: 8:30am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am – 10pm
- Thursday: 8:30am – 10pm
- Friday: 8:30am – 10pm
- Saturday: 8:30am – 10pm
- Sunday: 8:30am – 10pm
This branch of Paddy Power is based in Glenrothes’ Kingdom Shopping Centre, which means it is in the heart of the town’s shopping district.
You won’t have to look too far to get access to some of the biggest shops, brands and stores on the high street.
You are also close to the Kino Cinema, as well as local pubs, supermarkets and banks. This Paddy Power branch is ideally located for local people and visitors who want access to nearby amenities.
You’ll be able to cover much of the town vicinity on foot, in and around Glenrothes.
Travel and Parking Details
If you are driving into Glenrothes to head to the Paddy Power, you will need to make sure that there is somewhere you can easily park nearby. Take a look at the car park at the Kingdom Centre as a priority.
However, if you’d like to park up elsewhere, you do have plenty of alternative choices.
For example, you will be able to park up easily at Holl Reservoir as well as at Riverside Park. Do be aware that in some cases, you will need to be a paying visitor or patron to be able to use certain facilities.
If you are using public transport, Glenrothes bus station is only a short walk away from the Kingdom Shopping Centre.
Beyond this, you should be able to find plenty of bus stops dotted around the city. It is well worth taking a look.
Your nearest train stations are Glenrothes with Thornton, Markinch, and Kircaldy. However, these are all a little further to get to and from on foot, so do plan ahead.
Other Betting Shops
If you’re in Glenrothes, it makes sense to check out some of the wider betting and gaming experiences on offer.
Do bear in mind that some of these bookmakers are spread a fair distance apart, meaning that you may need to plan for travel.
If you’re interested in trying out some slots and casino games elsewhere, check out your closest Admiral Gaming Centre, which you will find on Lyon Square.
Otherwise, you will need to travel to Kirkcaldy for other casino experiences. However, your local Admiral should satisfy you enough in this regard!
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
Glenrothes is a town based in Fife towards the east of Scotland. It is Fife’s third-largest area in terms of population, with almost 40,000 people living here recorded at the last count.
It is a relatively young town, having been established after the Second World War. It has seen huge growth over the past few decades thanks to electronics companies setting up in the area.
Glenrothes has its own football club, Glenrothes FC, which plays in the East of Scotland League. The area is also well-known for its two extensive golf courses, one simply called Glenrothes, and the other being Balbimie.
The Warout Stadium is a popular fixture for sports in the area, and it is also where Glenrothes FC plays its home matches.
You will also find Glenrothes RFC based in the region, and the town is also famous for its Road Running Festival, which takes place each year.
You’ll even find BDO darts internationals taking place in Glenrothes, too. It’s a town which loves its sport!