Where is the best Paddy Power in Great Yarmouth?
Many customers would argue that Paddy Power on Regent Road is the best Paddy Power in Great Yarmouth.
In this guide, we list details on the Paddy Power branch based at Regent Road, Great Yarmouth. Look up opening hours, contact information and more.
Great Yarmouth Regent Road Betting Shop
Take a look at our map to find the Paddy Power branch on Regent Road in Great Yarmouth.
Address – 111 Regent Road, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR30 2AE
Phone – 0800 056 5275
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Make sure to check the opening times of this Paddy Power branch before you visit, so you can avoid disappointment.
- Monday: 8am – 10pm
- Tuesday: 8am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 8am – 10pm
- Thursday: 8am – 10pm
- Friday: 8am – 10pm
- Saturday: 8am – 10pm
- Sunday: 8:30am – 10pm
The Great Yarmouth Area
It’s worth taking a look at what’s nearby to the Paddy Power on Regent Road if you’d like to take in Great Yarmouth a bit more. You’ll find it very close by several restaurants, banks and other gaming centres.
Big high street brands such as Domino’s Pizza, CEX, Starbucks and Debenhams are within walking distance of the Paddy Power, meaning that it is well-positioned in the heart of the town.
Great Yarmouth also has plenty going on near to the coast, and as a seaside town, you’ll be able to dive into plenty of traditional British seaside fare!
Getting Here – Travel and Parking Details
It is always worth making sure that you have the provision to park near to the Paddy Power branch if you are travelling by car. Handily, you will be more than covered if you choose to get behind the wheel.
Take a look at the Market gates car park as a priority, which is a multi-storey facility just a short walk away.
Alternatively, there is another car park down on King Street, as well as a further facility based down on Marine Parade.
The town is fairly well-compacted, which means you shouldn’t find it too difficult to locate reasonable parking.
However, you may wish to get to Great Yarmouth by public transport. This should be fairly easy for you, too.
Take a train to Great Yarmouth station, based on Acle New Road, or look for neighbouring stations and platforms at Gorleston-on-Sea and Berney Arms.
Betting Shops in the Area
If you want to take a look at other betting shops and bookmakers nearby, you’re in luck. There are plenty of branches set up close to the Paddy Power on Regent Road.
For example, be sure to check out your local Coral branch, which you will find just down the street on 112 Regent Road.
Do also check out the William Hill at 2 Regent Road, too, as well as the Ladbrokes around the corner at 16 Theatre Plain.
Cross the road and walk a little further and you will also find a Betfred in the area, based at 168 King Street.
It’s safe to say that Great Yarmouth has plenty to offer the avid punter – why not take a look around and see what’s available to you?
Local Casino Action
Great Yarmouth offers up some fantastic gaming action, particularly as it is a traditional seaside resort with lots of amusement arcades and other fun facilities.
Take a look at the Admiral Casino just down the street at 88 Regent Road, the Merkur Cashino at 54 London Road North, and the Palace Casino on Priory Plain.
Do also make sure to head to the biggest of them all – the luxurious Grosvenor Casino, based on Marine Parade.
Great Yarmouth Information
Great Yarmouth is a hugely popular seaside town based in Norfolk. It is home to a little under 40,000 people at last count, and has been welcoming tourists to the coast since 1760.
It is extremely popular with people travelling the Norfolk Broads, as well as those looking for that quintessential English seaside fun. There’s more than just a Paddy Power here for you to dip into!
Great Yarmouth Town is the local football team playing in the region, and they are currently playing in the Eastern Counties League at the time of racing.
The region also has a big racecourse, and the town was also home to the world’s first-ever Segway Grand Prix in 2008!
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.