Where is the best Paddy Power in Hoddesdon?
The Paddy Power shop on Fawkon Walk, Hoddesdon is popular amongst many locals.
On this page, we will look closely at the Paddy Power based on Fawkon Walk in Hoddesdon. Check this guide for details on accessibility and opening hours.
Hoddesdon Fawkon Walk Betting Shop
Use our map below to find the exact location of Paddy Power on Fawkon Walk in Hoddesdon.
Address – 2 Fawkon Walk, Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire, EN11 8TJ
Phone – 0800 056 5275
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Be sure to check the opening times of this branch of Paddy Power before you visit – here are the details you need to know:
- Monday: 8am – 10pm
- Tuesday: 8am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 8am – 10pm
- Thursday: 8am – 10pm
- Friday: 8am – 10pm
- Saturday: 8am – 10pm
- Sunday: 9am – 10pm
Fawkon Walk is based in the commercial centre of Hoddesdon, near to the town’s clock tower and Clock Tower Centre.
The Paddy Power is based near a number of banks, meaning it will always be easy for you to pop along and pick up your betting money.
You will also find close links to supermarkets and grocery shops nearby.
Hoddesdon is fairly compact, which means you should be able to spot most of the local amenities you need just by walking around for a short while. Paddy Power happens to be at the heart of it all.
Parking and Travel
Want to know more about getting here and parking up? Don’t worry. There are plenty of facilities based nearby which will help you get to the Paddy Power branch easily enough.
You should look for parking at the Taverners Way site, on Chaucer Way, or near Barclay Park.
Hoddesdon is only a small town, however, you should still find more than a few parking spots which will give you clear access to Fawkon Walk.
It is always worth looking for proper parking spaces – don’t ever risk picking up a ticket on double yellow lines!
Hoddesdon’s closest train station is that of Rye House, but you will also find stops nearby at Broxbourne, Roydon and St Margarets.
It is also very easy to get buses and taxis into Hoddesdon. Therefore, public transport should always get you closer to the Paddy Power on Fawkon Walk.
Betting Shops in the Area
Take a look at other local betting shops, too, for a wider bookmaking experience.
There is a William Hill branch on the High Street, as well as a Jennings Bet on Rye Road and a Ladbrokes on Stanstead Road. You’ll find a sister branch of Ladbrokes on the High Street, too.
Otherwise, you will have to venture into nearby towns and cities for bigger betting experiences. Hoddesdon may be small, but it does at least have more than a few bookies to show for itself!
Sadly, there are no specific casinos or gaming centres in Hoddesdon to speak of beyond those based within bookmakers.
If you do fancy trying your hand at some more exotic slot games, head on out to your nearest Merkur Cashino at Waltham Cross, and your nearest Admiral branch in Walthamstow.
For the big casino experiences, you’re going to need to head into London. However, for most people living in the area, this shouldn’t be too much of a stretch!
Drive on out or head there via public transport.
Hoddesdon is a small Hertfordshire town which is frequently paired with neighbouring Broxbourne, and is actually governed by the Borough of Broxbourne.
It is based in the popular Lea Valley, where some Olympic events were held during the London 2012 Olympic Games.
The town and area is thought to be home to around 42,000 people at last count, and is widely used by commuters looking to travel easily to and from London.
Hoddesdon may be small, but it is proud of its sporting achievements and leisure offerings. They have a football team, Hoddesdon Town FC, which plays in English non-leagues at the time of writing.
Beyond this, the area is well-known for its large leisure complex at the John Warner Sports Centre, complete with swimming pool and tennis facilities.
It is also closely linked with Rye Park, where you will find Rye House Stadium – it’s here where the local speedway team used to train and play.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.