Take a look at this page for more information on the Paddy Power available on George Street in Hove. We have full details on contact numbers, opening times and more.
Hove George Street Betting Shop
The map below will show you exactly where you can find this branch of Paddy Power on George Street in Hove.
Address – 9 George Street, Hove, BN3 3YA
Phone – 0800 056 5275
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
This branch of Paddy Power has specific opening times, which means it is worth planning ahead before you visit the branch any time soon. Read below for full details.
- Monday: 7:30am – 10pm
- Tuesday: 7:30am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am – 10pm
- Thursday: 7:30am – 10pm
- Friday: 7:30am – 10pm
- Saturday: 7:30am – 10pm
- Sunday: 8:30am – 10pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at 9 George Street in HOVE BN3 3YA.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at One Euston Square, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Application by Brighton & Hove City Council as at 27/12/2012.
What is Nearby?
This branch of Paddy Power is based very close to the banking sector of the town, and it is also just round the corner from various pubs, bars and restaurants.
Therefore, if you need to take money out and fancy a pint after a punt, you can do so all within a few minutes’ walk. This Paddy Power is therefore very well-positioned.
As Hove is a seaside resort, you are also only a few minutes away from some of the more interesting seaside trappings, too. Make a day of it!
Parking Up and Getting Here
New to Hove? If you’re driving here, you are going to need to know where is best for you to park. The nearest car parking facilities to this branch of Paddy Power include those on Norton Road, Hove Street South, and the NCP on Russell Road.
You can also park at Hove Station, but this will be more useful for people who are getting a train connection. Hove Station is well-connected throughout the area, though you can also get here by bus and taxi if you wish.
This makes the vicinity very much Hove’s bookmaking hub. If you fancy heading to your local William Hill, meanwhile, you can find one over on Queens Road, which is not too far away.
As a seaside town, Hove has amusement arcades and gaming centres for you to enjoy.
These are two of the biggest names in UK casino gaming with a luxury touch, so always make sure to check them out if you really want to sample some classy games.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
Hove is a seaside town just outside the city of Brighton, and it was in fact only split off from the city as of 2001.
This means that the two communities, in East Sussex, are fairly well-linked. At last count, around 90,000 people were thought to be living here.
It was once famous for being a fishing village, though it has grown over the years to become part of Brighton, and then to split off again.
Sports in Hove
It’s worth taking a look at the local sports scene in Hove. It was famously the main home of Brighton and Hove Albion FC until the last 1990s.
The area is also well-known for being the home base of the popular Sussex County Cricket Club, as well as being the home of the Brighton and Hove Hockey Club, who plays a field version of the game in the town.
You may find plenty of clubs hold the name Brighton and Hove as a result of the two areas being so closely connected. It’s all part of the rich and interesting history here, and the sport is really only the start.