Interested in visiting Paddy Power Kirkby?
Take a look at our guide below to find out more about the Paddy Power on Market Square in Kirkby.
We’ve rounded up opening hours, contact numbers and more besides.
Market Square, Kirkby Betting Shop
Use the map featured below to find where the Paddy Power is based on Market Square in Kirkby.
Address – 1-3 Market Square, Kirkby, Liverpool, L32 8RG
Phone – 0800 056 5275
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Make sure to take note of the opening hours which apply at this branch of Paddy Power. They will vary from day to day, so be careful to plan in advance.
- Monday: 8am – 10pm
- Tuesday: 8am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 8am – 10pm
- Thursday: 8am – 10pm
- Friday: 8am – 10pm
- Saturday: 8am – 10pm
- Sunday: 9am – 10pm
Travelling into Kirkby for the first time? Make sure to take a look at the local area while you’re visiting the nearby Paddy Power.
This branch is right at the edge of the popular Kirkby Shopping Centre, which houses many popular high street stores and brands.
You can also be sure of plenty of bars and amenities in the local area, too. Therefore, if you do decide to take a break from the Paddy Power, you can take your time to have fun in the nearby area.
For a relatively small district of Liverpool, there are ample opportunities for you to take on some retail therapy.
Travelling and Parking Spaces
Making your way to Kirkby for the first time by car? Then you are going to need to find yourself some good local parking spaces.
Your nearest facility to the Paddy Power will be the short stay car park at New Kirkby Market, though you should also take a look out at the multi-storey in the Knowsley district.
You’ll be pleased to know that there also more than a few train stations in the area, meaning that getting to Kirkby shouldn’t be too tricky for public transit users.
Your closest station, naturally, will be Kirkby’s own. However, you can also get a connection into Maghull, Fazakerley and Aintree, all of which are nearby.
You can also depend on regular bus links in and around Liverpool, as well as regular local taxis.
Local Betting Shops
Do make sure to plan for visiting other betting shops and bookmakers in the local area.
For example, you’ll be able to find a Ladbrokes just around the corner in the Kirkby Shopping Centre itself, as well as a William Hill in the same centre.
There’s a Betfred to the north of the centre, too, meaning that you really are well-covered for a variety of betting experiences here!
Otherwise, you will need to travel a little further into Liverpool, or further afield, for alternative betting and bookmaking experiences.
Casinos Close By
If you want to check out some authentic casino fun, you are going to need to head out into Liverpool city itself.
However, this won’t be too far away for you to get to, either via the roads or through public transport.
For example, the Grosvenor Casino Leo is available for you to visit on Chaloner Street in the city. You’ll also find a Genting Casino over on Whitechapel’s Queen Square.
Kirkby is a small yet bustling town found in the Knowsley district, closely linked to Liverpool up in Merseyside.
Around 40,000 people were thought to be living here at last count, based on the census in 2011.
Some archaeologists and experts believe that the town dates back to the Bronze Age, though this is yet to be confirmed.
It is widely regarded as one of many towns spilling over from Liverpool itself, and is therefore seen as a popular commuter town with those working out in the city.
It is often surprisingly busy from day to day!
Kirkby sports mainly revolve around Liverpool clubs, though there are a few interesting titbits worth noting. For example, Kirkby is the official home of Liverpool FC’s youth academy.
Kirkby Town FC existed until 1997, though it was known as Knowsley United during its past.
As it is close to Liverpool, Kirkby has also been home to several top-flight footballers and team managers.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.