Visting Paddy Power in Leeds?
This page has been set up to give you full information on the Paddy Power at 13 The Headrow in Leeds.
Check out times of opening, contact details and more.
Leeds The Headrow Betting Shop
Take a look at the map below to find where the Paddy Power branch is based on The Headrow in Leeds.
Address – 13 The Headrow, Leeds, LS1 6PU
Phone – 0800 056 5275
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Want to make a trip to the Paddy Power on The Headrow in Leeds? Make sure to check the opening hours below before you visit.
- Monday: 7am – 10pm
- Tuesday: 7am – 10pm
- Wednesday: 7am – 10pm
- Thursday: 7am – 10pm
- Friday: 7am – 10pm
- Saturday: 7am – 10pm
- Sunday: 9am – 10pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at The Vine 13 The Headrow in LEEDS LS1 6PU.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at One Euston Square, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by Leeds City Council as at 14/11/2012.
This branch of Paddy Power is right in the heart of Leeds. As one of the biggest cities in West Yorkshire, there is always plenty to see and do here.
Paddy Power is close to several shopping centres, such as the Merrion Centre and St John’s, as well as several independent bars and restaurants.
You are right at the top of the city, which means that it should be a nice, leisurely downward stroll for you to check out the rest of the city’s highlights.
Much of Leeds is nice and compact, which should make sightseeing that bit easier.
Parking and Travel
It is certainly worth taking a look out at the car parks and travel facilities in the nearby area. As a big city, Leeds has plenty of parking opportunity should you be stuck for somewhere safe to store your car.
For example, the NCP car park at the nearby Core centre will likely be your closest port of call.
Do make sure to check out the car parks down on Swinegate and Crown Street, too.
However, if you do wish to take a look at the big Trinity Centre further into the city, there is parking here, too.
Leeds’ main train station can be found towards the other side of the city, however, buses are well-linked and run regularly across the city.
Fancy trying a flutter somewhere a little different? Make sure to check out the William Hill branch on The Headrow, just next door!
You’ll find a nearby Betfred on Lands Lane, too, as well as a Ladbrokes, which you’ll find a little further along on The Headrow itself.
Beyond here, there are more betting shops scattered into the city, with some based near the train station and out towards The Calls.
There are a few casino experiences to be had in the heart of Leeds centre.
Check out the Victoria Gate Casino out near the big shopping centre on Eastgate.
Do also check out your local Admiral Casino, too, which again, you’ll find on The Headrow!
Leeds is one of the core cities of West Yorkshire and Yorkshire as a whole. It has grown hugely over the years, and is thought to be home to over 780,000 people in the city alone.
Its urban population numbers almost 2,000,000. It is hugely popular with students, with universities based here, and is considered the biggest financial city outside of the capital of London.
Leeds is hugely proud of its sport, with their football team Leeds United FC having played in top-flight leagues over the years. Elland Road Stadium is one of the biggest arenas in the region.
The city is also home to Leeds Rhinos, one of the most successful English rugby league teams of all time. The Rhinos famously broke records by becoming the first team to win the Super League three years in a row.
It’s safe to say that Leeds is considered a sporting powerhouse of the north – check out the football and rugby here if you get a chance!
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.