This page has been created with the help of our betting experts. It’s an informational article that’s based on the Paddy Power store in Milton Keynes. Details include the open times, location and more.
Milton Keynes Queensway Betting Shop
The map below displays the surrounding area, as well as the location of the betting shop.
Address– 60 Queensway, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK2 2SA.
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Opening times at each betting shop vary and although many Paddy Power stores open between the times of 7am and 10am, they do differ slightly.
We have listed the official opening and closing times of this store.
- Monday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Tuesday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Wednesday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Thursday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Friday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Saturday: 8:00am-10pm.
- Sunday: 9:00am -10pm.
The Christmas period means a change of times. The general outline for all Paddy Power UK stores are detailed here.
December 24th: 8.30am-6.00pm
December 25th: Closed
December 26th: 8.30am-6.00pm
December 27th-30th: Normal hours
December 31st: 8.30am-6.00pm
January 1st: 8.30am-6.00pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at 60 Queensway, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK2 2SA.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by West Lothian Council as at 05/01/2012.
This bookmaker is based in Milton Keynes. It’s in the Bletchley area and is a short walk from the train station. Being on Queensway, it’s close to Sainsbury’s, Rose of India and Costa Coffee.
Parking and Travel
It’s rare that you’ll ever find official betting shop parking but due to their usual location, you can usually find pay and display options in the area. The closest car park is Albert Street South, there’s also one situated at the North side of the street.
Getting transport to Milton Keynes is simple, there’s a train station just around the corner from Paddy Power. Get the train to Bletchley or one of the many bus routes.
If you’re prefer an authentic casino experience, then you may want to check out the local casinos. The nearest is aptly named ‘The Casino’ and is based on Marlborough Gate.
Unfortunately, there aren’t any other local casinos to provide you with options. Nonetheless, the said casino available does have everything that you need with live and electronic gaming.
Other Betting Shops
Paddy Power isn’t the only betting shop available in the area, you can also enjoy other big companies. This includes William Hill and Betfred. There are two William Hill stores just yards from each other, one is on Queensway and the other on Aylesbury.
Nearby Bingo Halls
On top of casino and bookmaker choices, you can also make the most of local bingo halls. Despite the absence of Mecca, you can embrace Buzz Bingo. Located just three-miles, you can easily make your way and join in on the fun.
The nearby bingo halls available includes:
- Buzz Bingo
Paddy Power Bletchley Information
The Paddy Power in Milton Keynes is in Bletchley and is like many of their other betting shops. You can’t miss the store-front and once you enter you’ll be able to enjoy betting machines, sports markets and televised horse racing.
If you have any issues or need help placing a bet, simply ask for assistance at the counter.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
Bletchley is in Milton Keynes and is a busy part of the town. Known for Bletchley Park, its Railway Station and recent development, it’s attracting plenty of visitors.
To find out more about the location, visit the source here.