Check out the details on this page to learn more about the Paddy Power betting shop in Rochester. You can see the opening hours along with the store location and other information.
Rochester High Street Betting Shop
Here is a map listing which shows the location of this bookmaker. It’s in the centre of the town with many other businesses and shops nearby.
Address – 178/184 High St, Rochester ME1 1EZ
Website – See Details Below
Phone – 0800 056 5275
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
You can visit this betting shop on any day of the week and the opening times vary for each day. Also, see the full list below for the opening hours all through the week:
- Monday 8:30am–10pm
- Tuesday 8:30am–10pm
- Wednesday 8:30am–10pm
- Thursday 8:30am–10pm
- Friday 8:30am–10pm
- Saturday 8:30am–10pm
- Sunday 9am–10pm
This is certainly a well-known brand on the UK high street and there are many more shops around the country. Furthermore, take a look at our list of Paddy Power shops to see other locations with a branch.
About this Shop
The Paddy Power bookie in Rochester is located on High Street close to many other businesses and amenities. There are a number of food shops here too along with cafes and banks. The transport links to the town centre are good with a range of bus routes and a train station close by. Therefore it’s easy to visit the town and find what you’re looking for. You’ll also be able to find a few different car parks if you are driving into the town for a visit.
Local Info on Rochester
Rochester is a town and was a historic city in the unitary authority of Medway in Kent, England. It is at the lowest bridging point of the River Medway about 30 miles (50 km) from London.
Rochester and its neighbours, Chatham and Gillingham, Strood and a number of outlying villages form a single large urban area known as the Medway Towns with a population of about 250,000. These places nowadays make up the Medway Unitary Authority area. It was, until 1998, under the control of Kent County Council and is still part of the ceremonial county of Kent, under the latest Lieutenancies Act.
Sport in Rochester
Football is played with many teams competing in Saturday and Sunday leagues. The local football club is Rochester United F.C. This was its old football club but has been defunct for many decades. Rugby is also played; Medway R.F.C. play their matches at Priestfields and Old Williamsonians is associated with Sir Joseph Williamson’s Mathematical School.
Cricket is played in the town, with teams entered in the Kent Cricket League. Holcombe Hockey Club enter teams in both the Men’s and Women’s England Hockey Leagues. Speedway was staged on a track adjacent to City Way that opened in 1932. Proposals for a revival in the early 1970s did not materialise and the Rochester Bombers became the Romford Bombers.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.