The Sole Power Sprint Stakes is an Irish Listed flat horse event for thoroughbreds aged four and up. It takes held every year in May at the Curragh over a distance of 5 furlongs.
Check out our guides to all other Irish listed horse races.
Sole Power Sprint Stakes Odds
Below are the listed odds for the Sole Power Sprint Stakes 2023 race in May:
- The 2023 odds for this race have not yet been released.
Sole Power Sprint Stakes Tips
Our tips for the Sole Power Sprint Stakes are below:
- 2 points to win for TBC at odds of TBC
- 1 point each way for TBC at odds of TBC
The horses in the Sole Power Sprint Stakes will compete in other races later this year. Keep up with the horses and, if you want to bet on them, place ante-post bets.
Sole Power Sprint Stakes Previous Winners
|2017||Acapulco||4||Donnacha O’Brien||Aidan O’Brien|
|2018||Ardhoomey||6||Colin Keane||Ger Lyons|
|2019||Soffia[a]||4||Declan McDonogh||Edward Lynam|
|2020||Make A Challenge[b]||5||Joe Doyle||Denis Gerard Hogan|
|2021||Logo Hunter[c]||3||Seamie Heffernan||Michael Browne|
|2022||Brostaigh||3||Dylan Browne McMonagle||Joseph O’Brien|
Thank you for reading our Sole Power Sprint Stakes guide. We hope our information was helpful.
Searches Associated With Sole Power Sprint Stakes
- Sole Power Sprint Stake Trends
- Sole Power Sprint Stake 2022
- Sole Power Sprint Stake Horse Racing Tips
- Sole Power Sprint Stake Betting Odds