The Unibet Extra Places betting promotion allows customers using the Unibet Betting App to receive extra additional paying places on your each-way horse racing bets.
Our comprehensive guide can assist you in identifying great bookies with extra places by featuring the top betting brands that offer additional places for each way terms.
In our Unibet Extra Places guide, we explain everything you need to do about using the extra additional paying places for EW bets on horse races.
What are Unibet Extra Places?
An extra place race is a type of horse racing where bookmakers provide additional paying positions on each-way bets, giving bettors a greater chance of winning as payouts are made on more than just the standard two places.
Unibet Extra Places enable horse racing bettors to receive extra paying positions on their each-way wagers.
How to Claim Unibet Extra Places Special Offer?
Here is how to claim the amazing extra places betting promotion from unibet.com or Unibet betting app.
- Sign up for a betting account with Unibet
- Deposit and bet anything on a horse racing selection
- Receive £40 in free bets if your first bet loses
- Research the races Unibet are paying enhanced place terms on
- Wager an each-way bet on your selection to receive the extra paying places
Unibet New Customer Offer
Create your new Unibet betting account today and claim the free bet welcome bonus.
1) This promotion is available until further notice. No opt-in is required.
2) In the event of an extra place(s) concession, Unibet reserves the right to change the place dividend. In the event of withdrawals, the extra place concession may reduce proportionately.
3) In order to qualify for 5 places at 1/5 odds then 16 or more runners must start. In order to qualify for 4 places at 1/5 odds, 12 or more runners must start.
4) If 11 runners or less start then normal each way places apply.
5) Extra place races available from the morning of the race.
6) Races with extra each way places applied will not qualify for Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG)
7) Click here for full Unibet Racing terms.
(No BOG – best odds guaranteed does not apply to extra place races).
18+ begambleaware.org. #AD
The free betting offer is for 18+ and is only applicable to new UK+IRE Customers only.
Examples of Unibet Extra Places Betting Offer
Here are some examples of how the Unibet Extra Places works:
- So if your horse finishes 3rd on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 2 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
- So if your horse finishes 4th on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 3 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
- So if your horse finishes 5th on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 4 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
- So if your horse finishes 6th on an extra places race and we usually pay out for 5 places, the place part of any Each Way bet will still be paid out.
For some big horse racing festivals, the Unibet Extra Places betting promotion might payout an additional two places in addition to the standard EW terms.
All betting promotions are subject to terms and conditions and standard place terms apply if 11 or fewer horses run due to any non-runners or withdrawals.
Here are all articles related to the market-leading UK Unibet bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance UniBet
- How To Delete Unibet Account
- Unibet Alternatives
- Unibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Unibet Bet 10 Get 30
- Unibet Bet 10 Get 40
- Unibet Bet 10 Get 50
- Unibet Bet 5 Get 25
- Unibet Bet Builder
- Unibet Betting App
- Unibet Cash Out Betting
- Unibet Cheltenham Offers
- Unibet Extra Places
- Unibet Free Bet
- Unibet Grand National
- Unibet Guineas Offers
- Unibet Horse Racing
- Unibet Inplay
- Unibet Live Streaming
- Unibet Payment Methods
- Unibet Punchestown Offers
- Unibet Royal Ascot