Bet365 Group Ltd (spoken as “bet three-six-five”) is a leading British online gambling company based in the United Kingdom.
If you are looking for important factual information about bet365 we have listed all data about the bet365.com website.
Punters enjoy studying essential information so check out our updated guide to all horse racing stats in September 2023.
In our bet365 Statistics guide, we provide all the latest stats and information updated in September 2023.
Find out some bet365 facts:
- 1 bet365 Key Fact & Figures
- 2 How Many Staff Do bet365 Employ?
- 3 When Was bet365 Founded?
- 4 How Many Customers Do bet365 Have?
- 5 bet365 is the Trading Name for What Company?
- 6 What Awards Have bet365 Won?
- 7 Who Does bet365 Sponsor?
- 8 Is Bet365 the biggest?
- 9 Which Country uses Bet365 most?
- 10 What Licenses does bet365 Have?
- 11 Statistics on bet365.com Website?
- 12 How much revenue does bet365 generate per year?
- 13 How much does Denise Coates get paid?
- 14 What are the Best Contact Details?
- 15 How Popular Is Bet365 on Social Media?
- 16 Summary of bet365 Facts and Stats
- 17 Related bet365 Articles
bet365 Key Fact & Figures
- bet365 International is an online gambling company that offers sports betting, casino games, poker, and bingo.
- The company was founded in 2000 by Denise Coates, who is now the joint CEO with her brother John.
- The company is based in Stoke-on-Trent, England.
- Bet365 International has over 80 million customers in 200 countries.
- The company employs over 6,000 people.
- Bet365 International is the world’s largest online gambling company.
- In 2016, the company had revenues of £1.73 billion.
- The company is publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange.
- Bet365 International is the sponsor of Stoke City FC, a football team in the English Premier League.
- The company is headquartered in Gibraltar.
- The company is licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission.
How Many Staff Do bet365 Employ?
The bet365 group ltd company employs over 6,000 people in the global offices.
The bet 365 stats of over 6k staff employed was verified in September 2023.
When Was bet365 Founded?
bet365 was founded in 2000 by Denise Coates, who remains the majority shareholder and joint-chief executive.
From humble beginnings, in the year 2000, they were founded with just 12 employees in North Staffordshire, United Kingdom.
How Many Customers Do bet365 Have?
bet365 has established its status as the world’s favourite online gambling brand for over 80 million customers.
The bet365stats of how many customers does bet365 have was recently updated in September 2023.
bet365 is the Trading Name for What Company?
bet365 is a trading name of Hillside (New Media) Ltd.
The company that owns bet365 trading is under company number 04130869.
The Hillside (New Media) Ltd Private Limited Company registered office address is Bet365 House Media Way, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom, ST1 5SZ.
What Awards Have bet365 Won?
bet365 has secured the following awards:
- Best Mobile Sports Product 2023
- Bookmaker of the Year 2023
- Best Sports Betting Operator 2023
Who Does bet365 Sponsor?
bet365 sponsors the following:
- Stoke Football Club
- Ludogorets Razgrad Football Club
- Slavia Sofia Football Club
- Sponsorship of Boxxer professional boxing company
- Sponsorships in UK Greyhound Racing
Is Bet365 the biggest?
bet365 is the world’s largest online gambling company.
Which Country uses Bet365 most?
The country that uses bet365 the most is Brazil.
Here is the list of countries in order that use bet365 International Betting Site the most:
- Brazil (37.9 million visitors)
- United Kingdom (5.3 million visitors)
- India (1.7 million visitors)
- Thailand (1.1 million visitors)
- Hungary (903k visitors)
- Italy (732k visitors)
- Bangladesh (638k visitors)
- Ireland (611k visitors)
- Philippines (524k visitors)
- Tunisia (487k visitors)
- Serbia (457k visitors)
- Canada (456k visitors)
- Bulgaria (436k visitors)
- Morocco (368k visitors)
What Licenses does bet365 Have?
bet365 is licensed and regulated by the British Gambling Commission.
The bet365 licensing covers Sports Betting, Casino, Live Casino, Slot Games, Poker and Bingo products.
Statistics on bet365.com Website?
Here are various statistics from the bet365.com website.
How Much Traffic Does bet365.com receive?
bet365 website receives on average 235.2 million monthly visitors to the bet365.com domain.
What is the Organic Traffic Value of the bet365.com website?
bet365.com website has an organic traffic value of 57.9 million dollars per month.
How many keywords do the bet365.com website rank for organically?
bet365.com website ranks for over 85.5k online gambling keywords in Google Search results.
How much revenue does bet365 generate per year?
Bet365 has reported revenue of the following in the full year ended March 2021:
- £2.81bn in pounds sterling
- €3.39bn in euros
- $3.76bn in American dollars
The bet365 revenue was mainly for the money in the year 2020.
The bet365 turnover dropped to £2.81 billion down from £3.06 billion for the previous year.
How much does Denise Coates get paid?
Denise Coates (CBE) received a £421 million wage and a £95 million dividend.
The company’s joint chief executive Ms Coates has always been regarded as the person referred to as the “highest-paid director” and is thought to be Britain’s biggest individual taxpayer.
What are the Best Contact Details?
The contact details for bet365.com are:
- Telephone Number: 01782 684757
- Email: [email protected]
Here is how popular bet365 is online.
- The @bet365 Twitter account has 449.7K Followers
- Over one million downloads for the bet365 Sports Betting android app
- Over one “bet365 – Sports Betting iOS App” downloads on the apple store
Summary of bet365 Facts and Stats
The information provided gives you the key facts and figures of the huge betting brand bet365.
Our bet365 statistics have been recently updated in September 2023 to provide the most up-to-date bet365 stats.
At British Racecourses, we regularly update our bet 365 stats to help our users get the most important information on the bet365 company.
Here are all articles related to the market-leading UK bet365 bookmaker:
- Bet365 100 Free Spins
- Bet365 50 Free Spins
- Bet365 6 Horse Challenge
- Bet365 Accumulator Explained
- bet365 Alternatives
- bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Bet 10 Get 50
- Bet365 Bet 100 Get 100
- Bet365 Bet 5 Get 40
- Bet365 Bet 50 Get 50
- Bet365 Bet Builder
- bet365 Betting App
- Bet365 Cash Out Feature
- bet365 Cheltenham Offers
- Bet365 Each Way Extra
- bet365 Free Bet
- bet365 Grand National
- bet365 Guineas Offers
- bet365 Horse Racing
- Bet365 Inplay
- bet365 International
- bet365 iOS App
- bet365 ITV Racing 4/1 Offer
- bet365 Live Streaming
- bet365 Payment Methods
- Bet365 Price Promise
- bet365 Punchestown Offers
- bet365 Royal Ascot
- bet365 Sponsorships
- bet365 St Leger Festival
- bet365 Statistics
- bet365 Super Boost
- How To Delete bet365 Account