In fact, at any one time, there are lots of free bets circulating but which are the best and the most generous? Fear, not our teams have researched and reviewed to find the best ones and the best sites to sign up to today.
In this article, we’ll therefore help you find free bets, talk you through activating them and help you securely withdraw your winnings – if you should be so lucky!
Find out about free horse racing bets today:
- 1 Best Free Horse Racing Bets in September 2021
- 2 What is a Free Horse Racing Bet From An Online Bookmaker?
- 3 How to Find Horse Racing Free Bets Online?
- 4 New Customer Horse Betting Offers
- 5 How Do You Use a Free Bet?
- 6 When Can You Get a Horse Racing Free Bet?
- 7 Can You Withdraw Winnings From A Free Bet?
- 8 Popular Questions
- 8.1 ? Many online bookies offers free bets as part of a joining incentive which are the best one's today?
- 8.2 ? Can you withdraw free bet winnings?
- 8.3 ? I got a free bet when I joined a betting site, do I need to use it on racing or can I use it on another sport?
- 8.4 ? How Do I Claim Free Bets & UK Betting Offers?
- 8.5 ? Which bookies have free bets?
- 8.6 ? How Do I Claim a Free Bet?
- 9 Horse Racing Free Bets Summary
- 10 Other UK Betting Sites and Best Betting Apps To Consider
Best Free Horse Racing Bets in September 2021
From our research, these are the best free horse racing bets being offered today by the top UK bookmakers – when you sign up as a new customer:
New Customer Offer. T&Cs Apply. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
New players only. Qualifying bet(s) must have minimum odds of 3/1 and must be settled before triggering free bet. Free Bet must be used on an accumulator with 3 or more selections. 18+. begambleaware.org.Full T&C's Apply
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
#ad. New Customers Only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F – A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market – Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) – Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days – Free bet stakes not included in returns – Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 25x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in.Full T&C's Apply
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. Doesn’t apply to customers who place their first bet on the Virtual Grand National. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
18+ New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and certain deposit and bet types excluded. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
Many of the above are also offering special offers when you sign up today which are quick and easy to activate for new players.
What is a Free Horse Racing Bet From An Online Bookmaker?
To be honest it is simply what it says it is; a free bet on a horse race.
This is normally offered in the following ways and is a great risk-free way to enjoy the Sport of Kings:
- As an incentive to attract new customers when signing up to a new online account – these “free bets” or “free bet credits” more often than not require a qualifying bet as your first bet to activate it (one of the most popular current ones are Bet 10 Get 30 offers). Certain restrictions may apply so it’s always worth checking these out with the individual bookmaker. These free bets are often valid for you to use bet on any sportsbook, so you can use on football, tennis, rugby whatever takes your fancy (not just racing), which is great.
- As a reward to existing customers – for an existing customer (often as a gesture of goodwill and “thank you” for your custom) you will find that occasional free bets are credited to your account. We think this is a great perk. The great thing about these is that as you are already an existing online betting customer, these free bets are often 100% risk-free and don’t even require any qualifying bet. There may be certain withdrawal restrictions but you normally don’t need to credit more real money.
When looking to activate any free bet always check out the terms and conditions of the individual bookie but the ones we list above are all brilliant, transparent and easy to use free bets – so check them out today for yourself.
How to Find Horse Racing Free Bets Online?
The best way to find free bets on horse racing is to shop around. Determine for yourself which bookmakers you believe to be the best for racing, make sure it matches what you are looking for and then check which is offering free bets or other perks which suit you. Some people prefer to bet with established high-street bookmakers whilst others prefer new betting sites.
Alternatively, we have done lots of hard work for you and list them all at the top of the page.
As mentioned above often, the best free bets (and largest ones for a financial point of view) come as part of a welcome offer for new customers. That is why you will want to check out the bookmakers that you’re yet to register with and possibly open new accounts (free bets credited upon a first deposit). For this reason, many people who choose to bet online opt to open multiple online accounts (or move between ones) to take advantage of such generous offers.
Don’t be afraid to shop around and open and close accounts as necessary but importantly always remember to gamble responsibly.
New Customer Horse Betting Offers
As briefly discussed, many of the most common free bets are part of a welcome promo with when you sign up as a new customer for an online account.
If you join a horse racing betting site for the first time you could be privy to some incredible offers. A standard free bet is one of these outstanding perks but other types to look out that you could potentially get your hands on:
- Money-Back – this type of free offer, lowers your risk as a new customer. How it works is, if you place a bet and lose, then you get your money back as a free bet! These bets are sometimes called money back specials.
- Free Cash – many bookies offer “free cash” when you join and are opening a new account, we have listed the top brands that provide a new player bonus as cash at the top of this page. We think this is a great opening offer.
- Free Bet – this is similar to the above promo, only you will be given the cash as a sportsbook bet from an online bookmakers.
As highlighted the best deals are often these one-off welcome offers. That is because these bookmakers want to attract new customers (new customer offer). All betting sites are looking for new players. This puts the punter in a great position, and our site helps you by browsing and analysing different sites so that you find the best betting offers, free bets and something which works for you.
Check out all of the offers on this page and find the UK’s best new player bonuses. At certain times of years and as the competition heats up – with new bookies on the market – or around key races and festivals such as the Grand National, Derby, Glorious Goodwood, The Dubai World Cup and Cheltenham Gold Cup – the promos get increasingly generous on certain markets.
How Do You Use a Free Bet?
Using a free bet is simple, once you have qualified for it, you will simply place your free bet stakes on a race for sportsbook market of your choice.
With that said, there are variables and things that can change about how you can use this qualifying bet:
- Promo Code – some offers require a promo code. It then allows you to input the code and activate the offer (you may need to make a first deposit).
- Money Back – this type of offer will automatically be credited to your account when you lose your first bet.
- Free Bet – if you stick to the terms, you are usually able to easily place the free bet on the sportsbook.
Using a free bet has been made easy. Check the terms and conditions of which site you go for and be sure that you’re eligible as sometimes a minimum deposit is required.
From there, it is a simple task- either input the free betting promo code or look for the free bet on your bet slip.
When Can You Get a Horse Racing Free Bet?
This depends on the individual betting site; we are constantly sifting through the latest free bets here and to be honest, you will always find a free horse racing bet as it is one of the most popular types of offers out there. You can read through and check this page and find bets all year round, as we constantly decipher through the latest and best horse racing sites and associated free bet options.
Here are the times of year or moments when you can expect a free bet:
- When joining a betting site – as mentioned, when you join a site, they often provide a free bet for new UK customers. There should always be a welcome promo of some kind.
- During major events and racing festivals – when Cheltenham Festival, Ascot Races and the Grand National are taking place, you will often find some promotional offers. There are regular free bets being offered out. When big events are available check the promotions with your current or potential new bookie.
- Ongoing deals – many of the best racing sites have lots of ongoing free bets on sporting events. This can be on a weekly or monthly basis, this is something to check for, before joining a site. We explore this in our best horse racing betting sites page.
Can You Withdraw Winnings From A Free Bet?
You can withdraw your free bet winnings from a free bet.
Before being eligible to withdraw any winnings, you will first need to meet the wagering requirements (sometimes a qualifying bet is needed) and compare free bets offered. That requires you to stake your bonus amount a set amount of times. This can vary between promotions, always check the terms and conditions before signing up for any free horse bets.
Something that’s worth noting, is that you are unable to withdraw your free bet. When it’s gifted to you, it’s exclusively for using on the sportsbook. From there, if you win and meet the requirements, you are able to withdraw your free bet winnings and can you use a payment method of your choice.
? Many online bookies offers free bets as part of a joining incentive which are the best one's today?
The best free bets around are with:
A free bet is often a great introductory offer and one of our favourites here at British Racecourses, we have listed all the best free bets on this page and new free bets are issued a lot, so we update these offers all the time.
? Can you withdraw free bet winnings?
Yes most of the time you withdraw winning from free bets but do check with the individual free bets sites to be 100% sure, most the ones listed here do.
We find that betting sites that offer free bets are the most popular on the market.
? I got a free bet when I joined a betting site, do I need to use it on racing or can I use it on another sport?
You can use free bets on horse racing but most of the time you can use your free bet on a sport or event of your choice. Good luck!
? How Do I Claim Free Bets & UK Betting Offers?
The best ways to claim free bets from UK betting sites is:
- When signing up for a new online betting account
- You are given free bets as an existing customer to keep you happy
For more information on free bets visit our website now where we compare the best betting sites.
? Which bookies have free bets?
The following bookies have free bets:
- 888 Sport
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
Sometimes these are as sign up offers or as free bets offers when you deposit cash.
For more information check out our website where we go into more detail.
? How Do I Claim a Free Bet?
Claiming a free bet is simple- register for the bookmaker account and then enter the promo code or place the qualifying bet.
Feel free to check out all the different racing free bets in September 2021 and sign up to get started and place your free bet across a wide sportsbook market options.
Horse Racing Free Bets Summary
Horse racing free bets are hugely popular and one of the best ways that online bookies attract new customers and new players, they are essentially a risk free bet. Sometimes they are part of sign up offers and come as credits for new customers, other times they are awarded to loyal customers.
At British Racecourses, we think a free bet is a great incentive for new customers when they open a new account as well as being a brilliant way to keep existing ones happy. Some of these bets require a qualifying bet (but you can bet on any sportsbook) to be made but you can see that in the terms and conditions sections.
Free bets are often awarded on major events such as the Cheltenham Festival, World Cup and Royal Ascot.
At the top of the page we have listed the best free horse racing bet options currently available on the market today – make sure you check them out today and good luck!
Other UK Betting Sites and Best Betting Apps To Consider
With most of the bookmakers below and top betting apps you can also enjoy horse racing free bets as part of their new customer offer options, as well as a whole range of other perks (individual full t&cs apply), a variety of bet payment method options, betting offers and more.
- 32Red Horse Racing
- 888 Horse Racing
- bet365 Horse Racing
- BetBull Horse Racing
- Betfair Horse Racing
- Betfred Horse Racing
- BetVictor Horse Racing
- BoyleSports Horse Racing
- Coral Horse Racing
- Fansbet Horse Racing
- GentingBet Free Bet
- Grosvenor Sports Horse Racing
- Ladbrokes Horse Racing
- LeoVegas Horse Racing
- MansionBet Horse Racing
- Mr Green Horse Racing
- Mr Play Sport
- Novibet Horse Racing
- Paddy Power Horse Racing
- Quinnbet Horse Racing
- Sky Bet Horse Racing
- Spreadex Horse Racing
- William Hill Horse Racing
If you enjoyed this article don’t forget to check out horse racing blog where we cover a whole range of racing topics.