New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F – A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market – Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) – Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days – Free bet stakes not included in returns – Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply.
New customers place £50 worth of bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100. Min odds 1.2 (1/5). Multiple bets included. Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply.
New players only. Qualifying bet(s) must have minimum odds of 3/1 and must be settled before triggering free bet. Free Bet must be used on an accumulator with 3 or more selections. 18+. begambleaware.org.
Welcome to British Racecourses. We are passionate about all aspects of horse racing, both flat and national hunt, and have reviewed all the racecourses in the country, as well as bringing you betting offers, news & views on everything from the top festivals to the best betting sites and exclusive competitions.
Whilst it’s called The Sport of Kings, we think racing is a sport everyone can enjoy, whether a day out at your local track, as part of an owners syndicate or a weekend flutter on the top TV races. We hope you enjoy the site and to see you at the races soon.
Our British Racecourse Full Guides
Our teams have reviewed all the current UK racecourses, both flat racing and national hunt (as well as reviewing some great racecourses in the Republic of Ireland), looking at everything from history to race fixtures, travel information to the main racing events, betting guides and even the weather!
You’ll have all the information you need to make sure that your next racecourse visit is a success – wherever it may be. So whether you are looking for a day out with friends and family or a serious racing fan we have all the info you need.
Most Popular British Racecourses Articles
Here are the most popular articles on BritishRacecourses.org:
- Best Betting Apps
- Best Horse Racing Betting Sites
- Best Odds Guaranteed Bookies
- Betting Shops Near Me
- Dante Festival
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- Horse Racing Festivals
- Live Horse Race Streaming
- Lockinge Stakes
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- New Betting Sites
- Punchestown Champion Four Year Old Hurdle
- Punchestown Champion Hurdle
- Punchestown Champion INH Flat Race
- Punchestown Champion Novice Chase
- Punchestown Champion Novice Hurdle
- Punchestown Festival
- Punchestown Gold Cup
- Punchestown Ryanair Novice Chase
- Royal Ascot
- Today's Racecards
- Tomorrow's Racecards
- Type of Horse Races
Other Useful Horse Racing Info For Fans and Punters
As massive fans of horse racing in general, as well as the racecourse guides, we also look at information and express views on:
- Current and past top trainers
- A look at your current and past favourite horses
- Guide to all the horse racing programs in 2022
- The best jockeys around today and from years past
- Review a range of betting sites and Irish bookmakers – both online and in UK betting shops
- A look at racehorse owners and ownership plans
- Winnings bet calculators
- A guide for punters, including a guide to the types of horse racing bets available
- Racing tips
- Both today’s racecards and tomorrow’s racecards to show the form, colours, odds of all runners and riders
- A look at the best and most iconic horse races from around the world – a must-read for lovers of the sport no matter where you are
- A look at the best horse racing betting sites, offering the best offers to new customers
The about page gives a bit more information on us, as you’ll see we are keen horse racing fans and love to go to the races, as well as owning a few racehorses including Saltonstall and Current Option.
We hope you enjoy the site and find it resourceful and useful.