When it comes to paying for your online betting, you’re likely to want a payment option that is quick, easy and painless to top up? Well, look no further than PayPal.
Paypal is used by many people to pay for goods and services every day but did you know that you can use your trusty Paypal account to transfer money to your online betting sites in a safe, secure and discreet way?
Well read on now to find out how you can do this and the many benefits of using a Paypal account to pay money into your betting accounts today.
Find out more about Paypal betting sites:
- 1 Betting Sites That Accept Paypal 2024
- 2 About Paypal – How it Works
- 3 Why Should You Use PayPal For Online Betting?
- 4 The Benefits of Paypal Payments for Betting Online
- 5 How to Deposit Money From PayPal into A Betting Account
- 6 How to Withdraw Money and Winning Back To Your Paypal Account
- 7 How to Bet With PayPal – What Do You Need?
- 8 Gamble Online with PayPal
- 9 How long does withdrawal take to PayPal?
- 10 How long does it take for PayPal deposits to show up?
- 11 Setting Up PayPal – Step by Step Guide
- 12 Paypal History – A Brief Company Overview
- 13 Which Bookies Accept PayPal?
- 13.1 Does sky bet accept PayPal?
- 13.2 Does paddy power accept PayPal?
- 13.3 Does William Hill accept PayPal?
- 13.4 Can you deposit on Betfred with PayPal?
- 13.5 Can you deposit on BetBull with PayPal?
- 13.6 Can you deposit on Ladbrokes with PayPal?
- 13.7 Does Bet365 accept PayPal?
- 13.8 Can you deposit on Betfair with PayPal?
- 13.9 Does Coral accept PayPal?
- 13.10 Can you deposit on BetVictor with PayPal?
- 13.11 Can you deposit on Unibet with PayPal?
- 14 Frequently Asked Questions and The Best Paypal Gambling Sites
- 15 Responsible Gambling
- 16 Popular Questions
- 17 Summary of Betting Accounts that Accept Paypal Deposits
- 18 Other Online Betting Payment Methods
- 19 Keywords Associated With Horse Racing Betting Sites UK PayPal
Betting Sites That Accept Paypal 2024
Based on our research and betting reviews, the best online sports betting accounts that accept Paypal in February 2024 are the ones listed below. All of these offer Paypal as a bet payment method as standard and they operate in the same way as making a deposit from a bank account or credit card.
- Skybet accepts PayPal as a payment method for both deposits and withdrawals.
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. 5P MINIMUM STAKE. 3 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS EXCLUDE VIRTUALS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. NO FREE BET EXPIRY. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. #AD BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORGFull T&C's Apply
- PayPal is a fast and secure method of funding your bet365 account via an eWallet.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #AD Registration required.Full T&C's Apply
- Bettors can now fund their Betfred horse racing account using their PayPal E-Wallet.
New UK customers only. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D. and address may be required. Many punters choose Paypal Bank over a wide range of payment deposits and withdrawals. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Get the best odds guaranteed with Unibet Horse Racing whilst you deposit and withdraw winnings using the PayPal payment gateway.
Online betting withdrawals to Paypal.com or the Paypalbanking app are a popular choice for bettors in the United Kingdom. #AD
- View the best and latest Horse Racing Betting Odds online for UK, Irish and International Racing and use PayPal as your preferred payment method.
18+. Play Safe. Free bets are credited after settlement of the first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, and Paypal payment method is accepted for safe deposits and trusted withdrawals. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- If you truly love horse racing betting, Ladbrokes is the place to be. Bet on the biggest meetings and transfer funds vias your PayPal Wallet.
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Customers who have internet access and download the Ladbrokes app can also use Paypal debit cards for deposits and withdrawals. #AD
- Top up your Coral Horse Racing betting account today using Paypal to bet on Horse Racing Specials. Join today for great odds.
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal has a contactless Mastercard debit card available to add money to your Coral betting wallet. Free bets are valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. #AD
- Deposit money at Paddy Power using the popular Paypal payment e-wallet and ensure your money is secure.
Paypal is an electronic payment method aimed at ‘tech-savvy’ customers. Paddy Power Betfair Group requires pre-authorisation in the Paypal.com app before funds are added.Full T&C's Apply
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS), and if it loses, we will refund your stake in CASH. #AD The Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion.
- Betfair is one of the leading betting sites for horse racing and has various payment method options, including Paypal.
Betfair requires a pre-authorisation as a standard procedure in having to go into Paypal App to approve the payment. Once you verify the payment in the Paypal mobile application the deposits will be made to add funds to your Betfair betting account. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Deposits from PayPal are instantly credited to your Boylesports account, so you never miss a bet. PayPal is the safer, simpler, smarter way to pay online with an eWallet.
Paypal is an accepted payment gateway as provides you with a contactless Mastercard debit card to add money to your betting wallet. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- PayPal’s renowned security keeps your transactions safe and sound at BetVictor
18+ New customers only. The quickest cash available on a mobile device is deposited via Paypal on the Official BetVictor mobile application. Terms and Conditions Apply. #AD Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- Skip the hassle of bank details and enjoy the convenience of PayPal on Mr Play.
To deposit funds using your Paypal card you need to access it through the “Instant Banking” tab. 18+ terms and conditions apply. #AD Adding money via Paypal is seen as a safe and trusted payment option.Full T&C's Apply
We’ve based our list below and have chosen these sites not just because they accept payment via Paypal but have also ranked them on a number of factors; from the strength of opening deals, current bonus codes, ease of use etc. All factors that we consider important when choosing a new betting site:
About Paypal – How it Works
A worldwide payment method that needs no introduction, PayPal allows customers and businesses to make money transfers quickly, effectively and most importantly securely. Using Paypal is becoming more and more popular for a whole variety of reasons.
For those who don’t yet know Paypal, it essentially works by storing a person’s money (which is drawn from their bank account in a safe online account) – it is basically an e-wallet. And for those you don’t know what that is – it is a digital version of your own physical wallet, where digital funds can be connected to your own bank or card and used to make purchases or place bet.
From this e-wallet, payments can be sent to companies, businesses, friends and family etc.
Such payments are processed and sent quickly. Many people like this method of payment as it means that an individual’s financial and banking details are not directly revealed to the merchant and the person receiving the funds, whilst the payments are also sent and processed quickly. Opening a Paypal account is also easy – with a variety of deposit method options (the most popular being a debit card).
Why Should You Use PayPal For Online Betting?
There are many benefits to using Paypal as a payment option for sports betting sites – the most obvious benefits are:
- Ease of payment – release money at the click of a button.
- Quick and Easy – Fund your bets or cash out winnings in a flash with instant deposits and withdrawals within 24 hours for app transactions.
- Security – once an account is set up there is no need to continue to enter card details online.
- Anonymity – you can bet more privately from your account and it won’t show on bank statements.
- Minimums Made Easy – Start small or go big – the minimum deposit or withdrawal when using PayPal is just £10.
- Free to send – most transactions are free of charge.
- Secure and Trusted – PayPal’s renowned security keeps your transactions safe and sound. Focus on the game, not your finances.
- Bonus & Rewards – Some online gambling platforms offer exclusive bonuses and rewards for using PayPal as your payment method. These can include match bonuses, free spins, or cashback offers, giving you extra value for your deposits and potentially boosting your winnings.
We explore all of these in a bit more detail below.
The Benefits of Paypal Payments for Betting Online
While many online betting sites lead with standard UK payment options, namely debit and credit cards many of the main high street names now accept payments from Paypal.
UK Betting sites and betting apps that accept Paypal are therefore becoming more popular. Sites that accept this payment method are hotly sought out because of the sheer ease of use – compared to other methods. Once you have linked your Paypal account to your favourite online betting site or sportsbook, you’ll always be able to fund your account easily. The main benefits of Paypal payments to betting accounts are:
1. Easy Betting Payments
Paying for your betting online should be quick, painless and should give you complete control, this is especially the case if you are live betting – you don’t want to miss that horse racing tip or next goal scorer.
2. Secure PayPal Payments for Sports Betting
Betting with PayPal is not just easy but most importantly secure and safe. You basically just transfer money from that account straight into your betting site. This means that there’s no need to re-enter any awkward card numbers or to worry about whether or not you have cash available – especially if you are the sort of person who always keeps your e-wallet topped up with a healthy amount of digital credit!
3. Anonymous – You don’t have to give out your financial details
When betting and using more normals deposit methods – such as bank transfers, debit and credit cards, these transactions show up on your bank statements. Some people are fine with this but others like you fact that these deposits (and any winnings and withdrawals) can all come from and go into one account, meaning they can be easily tracked and traced.
4. Mobile friendly
Most payment methods are mobile-friendly but the benefit of e-wallet payments such as this is speed and that you don’t have to enter card details, expiry dates and 3 digits on the reverse! This makes it perfect for mobile betting apps as well.
Get the PayPal mobile app to easily wager deposit at online casinos and UK betting sites.
5. Free to send – no fees
Paypal payments are free of charge and no fees are charged.
5. Exclusive offers
Some PayPal online betting sites may even lead with deals that boost certain odds – it’s always worth keeping a close eye on things!
6. Customer Service
If something does go wrong with a deposit you can quickly contact Paypal who are normally very quick to respond and rectify any mistakes. They are often much quicker than standard banks and credit cards who can take a longer amount of times to issues and confirm refunds or payments.
For all these reasons, you can see why it is one of the most popular ways for UK punters to make deposits into their online betting accounts. Check out our list of the top PayPal betting accounts at the top of the page
How to Deposit Money From PayPal into A Betting Account
Follow our simple steps to deposit money from Paypal into your account today:
- Log into your online betting account
- Head over to the deposit section or page of your chosen bookmaker
- Select PayPal as your desired payment option
- Enter the total amount of funds you would like to deposit into your UK betting account
- Confirm the deposit sum amount
- Now you will be automatically redirected to your PayPal account where you will see your Paypal balance need to log in and authorize the payment
Remember most betting sites accept Paypal but our teams have done the hard work and highlighted the best ones at the top of this page.
How to Withdraw Money and Winning Back To Your Paypal Account
- Log in to your bookmaker account
- Go to the withdrawal page and choose PayPal as your preferred method
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw and confirm
- The withdrawal should be in your account within 48 hours
How to Bet With PayPal – What Do You Need?
It’s super easy. Of course, you’ll need a PayPal account with funds in your account and an active online betting account, you then just transfer and make the payments as you would any other deposit.
Skrill and Neteller also work in a similar and simple way and many accounts also accept this form of payment.
Gamble Online with PayPal
If you are looking to gamble online with PayPal, please see all the best betting sites that offer PayPal on the table above. PayPal is a popular choice, as it has been around for a good number of years. It was established back in 1998 and was available to the public in 2002. Digital pay is quite a new thing, but PayPal continues to improve year on year.
You can find that precautions against fraud have been introduced, like the optional security key and more. If you would like secure gambling, we would certainly recommend PayPal as a good option.
How long does withdrawal take to PayPal?
PayPal withdrawals take up to 24 hours maximum to process.
The average time for a PayPal withdrawal on a betting account is within 8 hours.
Paypal withdrawals are sent as soon as the transaction is approved by your online betting provider payments team.
How long does it take for PayPal deposits to show up?
The amazing advantage of using PayPal for your deposit and withdrawal method is how quickly money is transferred.
Once you have verified your PayPal account and linked it to your betting operator the deposits are instant to your bet balance.
If it is your first PayPal deposit, the deposit verification can take 1-3 business days. Deposits are usually credited within 48 hours to 72 hours on the first time deposits.
Setting Up PayPal – Step by Step Guide
- Visit PayPal’s website and click the Sign-Up button in the top-right corner on www.paypal.com
- Select the account type you want — Personal Account or Business Account — and click Next
- Input your phone number and verify the number via mobile SMS
- Add your name, email address, and password, and then click Continue
- Add your address and other required info, and then click Continue
- Click the blue Get started button to add your debit, credit, or bank info
- Verify your email address by clicking the link in the email sent to you by PayPal. You can choose to link PayPal to as many of your bank accounts, debit or credit cards as you wish.
Paypal History – A Brief Company Overview
PayPal history begins back in 1998 when it was established as Confinity by Max Levchin and Peter Theil.
In 1999 it was launched as a platform for transferring money and received its initial public offering in 2002.
Its rise to fame came when eBay acquired PayPal in 2002 for $1.5bn.
Which Bookies Accept PayPal?
Many websites and high street brands have now opened up PayPal betting options so that players and punters can easily access games and odds with just a handful of virtual cash. You can bet on football online as well as volleyball betting sites and many other sports by using this simple transaction method. All the sites we list are covered by the UK gambling commission to give you peace of mind.
This option is extremely attractive to those players who may not be keen to use their credit or debit cards for such transactions – and, in our opinion, e-wallets offer the safest and most secure checkouts online. Therefore, a site that leads with this type of funding and offers great betting and casino bonus offers is a site that is well worth getting into.
We love the fact that there are no so many new PayPal betting sites that have adopted the payment method as a primary funding and withdrawal source – it certainly makes things much easier and more efficient for thousands of betters up and down the UK.
Here shows which online bookmakers accept PayPal.
Does sky bet accept PayPal?
Sky Bet accepts PayPal for deposits and withdrawals on your betting account.
When creating a Sky Bet betting account in your dashboard you will then be taken to a ‘Review Your Payment’ screen where details of the payment will be given.
Select the PayPal “Pay Now” to set up the payment gateway for both deposits and withdrawals to be PayPal.
In the Sky Betting and Gaming account, you link your personal PayPal account and any deposits will instantly be added to your bet balance.
Check out the full Sky Bet Horse Racing Guide to find out all the available payment gateway methods available.
Does paddy power accept PayPal?
PayPal is one of the accepted payment options at Paddy Power.
You can link your PayPal account to your Paddy Power account if you use it regularly.
PayPal can be used to make deposits and withdraw winnings.
Does William Hill accept PayPal?
William Hill does accept Paypal in 2024 for betting online.
PayPal is a well-known e-wallet that allows members to deposit funds into their William Hill accounts quickly and easily.
Adding money to your PayPal account is as simple as using a credit or debit card, a bank transfer, or a local bank payment.
This online bookmaker with PayPal has 24-hour customer service and is fully licensed for operation.
Can you deposit on Betfred with PayPal?
Betfred accepts PayPal for deposits and withdrawals. It’s a secure, quick, and free deposit method with a £5.50 minimum deposit limit.
Withdrawals to PayPal are also free, with a minimum withdrawal of £5 and a maximum withdrawal of £5,000.
Betfred’s online betting website is a great place to wager bets with PayPal e-wallet wagering.
Can you deposit on BetBull with PayPal?
BetBull accepts PayPal for both depositing and withdrawing money online.
This can be used for horse racing betting, including virtual races.
Depositing at BetBull with PayPal is a safe and recognised payment method.
Can you deposit on Ladbrokes with PayPal?
It is possible to deposit money into your Ladbrokes account using PayPal.
If you’re making a first-time deposit with PayPal, enter the amount you’d like to deposit and click the blue PayPal button to be directed to your PayPal login page, where you confirm your transaction.
Your card details are saved in your account settings for future deposits if you’re making a first-time deposit.
Does Bet365 accept PayPal?
PayPal is a quick and secure way to fund your bet365 account using an eWallet without having to disclose your debit card information.
Deposits are quick, and there are no fees for using this method at bet365. Before making a deposit, you must first complete PayPal’s verification process.
Can you deposit on Betfair with PayPal?
Betfair allows you to deposit money into your account via your PayPal payment gateway.
For deposits and withdrawals, Betfair allows the most common payment options.
The bookmaker allows you to select your preferred method from a vast variety of payout alternatives. Credit cards are accepted for deposits and withdrawals, and you can also add these to your PayPal Wallet.
Does Coral accept PayPal?
Coral.co.uk, the UK’s leading online betting and gaming site, accepts PayPal, a global e-commerce corporation that enables secure and speedy online payments.
Using PayPal in 2024 is one of the safest ways to deposit and withdraw money at your favourite betting sites.
At most UK betting sites, including Coral, you simply need to sign up and make an initial deposit or wager to claim any welcome offers.
Can you deposit on BetVictor with PayPal?
BetVictor accepts PayPal to make deposits online. Customers in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Finland, Gibraltar, and Sweden are the only ones who can use the payment option.
The transaction limit amounts are between a £10 qualifying deposit and £7,000 at BetVictor.
Can you deposit on Unibet with PayPal?
You can quickly and securely make deposits via credit/debit card, from your Paypal account.
Unibet offers one of the most user-friendly interfaces, whether on the website or the app and is fairly accessible to all clients. It enables PayPal deposits and withdrawals, and it’s straightforward to use, with the option to add funds to the account in the upper right corner.
Frequently Asked Questions and The Best Paypal Gambling Sites
- Is Paypal safe? Yes it is. Many people choose to use Paypal because of this and make payments for good and services on a mobile device or PC every day.
- I don’t have Paypal but I have other e-wallets – can I use them? Yes, you can. When you use an official and recognised electronic wallet both deposit and withdrawal are easy – with no withdrawal restrictions. It is easy to see why this form of payment is getting so popular in general.
- Will I still get a welcome offer? A good question and yes online gambling offers for new customers and existing ones will normally still stand with this type of payment – this can include a free bet – a qualifying bet (or a free min bet deposit) may apply but that is normal. Options such as a welcome bonus, which can be placed on any sport are also still normally included.
- How long do withdrawals and deposits take to show in my account? Normally 24 hours, with a debit card it can be longer, so the quick withdrawal and deposit times are a great way to keep on top of your accounting?
- Can you gamble online with PayPal? Yes, online gambling is permitted using a Paypal account with most of the top online bookmakers,
- Can you pay with PayPal on Skybet? Yes, you can deposit via Paypal to a Skybet account, it is a Paypal betting site.
Whichever method you use to pay and whichever website you choose to gamble and play with please bet responsibly and within your limits. Remember, when the fun stops, stop!
Can I use Paypal for online betting?
Most betting sites now accept PayPal as a preferred type of payment.
PayPal is accepted in 202 countries in the world, but that does not necessarily apply to the country’s gambling policy.
The United Kingdom is one of the biggest countries that accept PayPal betting sites for horse racing bets.
UKGC see PayPal as a safe and trusted depositing method to credit your betting accounts.
Is Paypal safe for sports betting?
PayPal is a safe, reliable and convenient option for anyone making deposits and withdrawals on sports betting websites.
Safety is one of the main reasons why punters are opting for this type of payment for online betting.
Do you you pay fees when betting with Paypal?
Most of the biggest horse racing betting brands do not charge fees when using PayPal.
This can differ from bookmaker to bookmaker, so we always advise before depositing.
Some betting operators choose not to pay these fees and it is one primary reason why you should research who are the top-rated betting apps online.
PayPal may charge you fees for funding your digital wallet from certain sources such as credit cards as this is counted as cash.
What’s the highest rated PayPal betting site?
The best Paypal betting sites are bet365, William Hill and Ladbrokes.
Other online bookmakers receiving a large number of votes are Unibet, Coral and Betbull Sports betting.
Can you use PayPal for sports betting?
You can use PayPal for sports betting, check out the payment options with your preferred betting website.
Summary of Betting Accounts that Accept Paypal Deposits
Using Paypal rather than a bank account is a great and increasingly popular way to send money to a betting site. Betting with Paypal is easy, with speedy deposits and withdrawals and it’s easy to see why this form of payment is gaining in popularity across the UK for online betting. Betting sites that accept will offer the same perks and bonuses to new customers and new players in general as well.
Other Online Betting Payment Methods
Aside from Paypal there are lots of different payment methods available to you when you are betting online, such as transfers from a standard bank account – find out more about them today:
- Apple Pay Betting Sites
- Bank Transfer Betting Sites
- Best Boku Betting Sites
- Best Debit Card Betting Sites
- Best Google Pay Betting Sites
- Bet Using Phone Bill
- Credit Card Betting Sites
- ecoPayz Betting Sites
- Ethereum Betting Sites
- Klarna Betting Sites
- Maestro Betting Sites
- Monzo Betting Sites
- Neteller Betting Sites
- Payforit Betting Sites
- PayPal Betting Sites
- paysafecard Betting Sites
- Revolut Betting Sites
- Samsung Pay Betting Sites
- Skrill Betting Sites
- Starling Betting Sites
- Trustly Betting Sites
- Visa Betting Sites
Keywords Associated With Horse Racing Betting Sites UK PayPal
We have included some of the top keywords associated with horse racing betting sites uk paypal below:
- horse betting paypal trusted payment gateway
- horse betting online paypal secure deposits
- horse betting sites that accept paypal in February 2024
- paypal horse betting websites on the internet
- betting sites for horse racing that take paypal credit
- online horse race betting paypal