Most punters pay for their betting with cash, card or e-wallet – or maybe even via bank transfer – but there’s a new payment method on the block that is fast becoming one of the more popular options on the market.
Have you played on any betting websites or gambling sites deposited by and paid by monthly your phone bill? If not there are many great reasons to consider this payment method – find out more today in our independent guide if paying using your mobile to pay for your betting could suit you.
Find out more about bet by phone bill today:
- 1 Best Pay By Phone Bill Betting Sites in September 2022
- 2 What is Paying Using Your Phone Bill or Paying Via Mobile?
- 3 Why Choose Mobile Phone Betting Payments To Bet Online?
- 4 How Does Bet by Phone Work?
- 5 Which Bookies Accept Paying for Bets via Mobile Phone Bill?
- 6 What are the Pros and Cons of Mobile Phone Bill Payments?
- 7 Is Phone Bill Sports Betting Available?
- 8 Can You Using Mobile Pay As You Go For Betting Online?
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions About Phone Bill Sports Betting
- 10 Popular Questions
- 11 Summary of Pay By Phone Bill Betting Sites
- 12 Other Online Betting Payment Methods
Best Pay By Phone Bill Betting Sites in September 2022
The best Pay By Phone Bill betting sites on the market are:
- Voted the best horse racing website and app by our followers for the past 2 years.
- Great bonuses, odds, deals and customer service make them one of the leading horse betting sites year after year.
New UK customers only. Register using the promo code BETFRED60, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £20 in Free Bets to be used on Sports, £10 in Free Bets to be used on Lotto and 50 Free Spins (20p per spin) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Further £20 in Free Bets credited 5 days after settlement. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required.Full T&C's Apply
- One of the new horse racing betting sites around, Parimatch is also one of the best online bookies in the UK. Increasingly popular for all sports betting.
18+ New customers only. Opt in and bet £10 on any Horse Racing market at odds 2.00+ in 7 days. No cash out. Get 6x £5 Horse Racing free bets+ £5 slot bonus, 20x wagering to withdraw max £250. Free bets expire in 24h and bonuses in 7 days. Card payments only. | begambleaware.org | Please gamble responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- One of the best horse racing bookies in the UK. William Hill are one of our favourites here at British Racecourses.
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 13.04.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook. Further terms apply. #adFull T&C's Apply
- Regularly voted one of the UK’s best bookies and betting sites, we love the easy-to-use website, best odds, live streaming and variety of sports offered.
Min deposit £/€/$10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £/€/$10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets are credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes are not included in returns • Casino Bonus must be claimed within 7 days, wins are capped at £/€/$500 • To withdraw bonus/related wins, you must wager the bonus amount up to 40 times its value within 14 days • Casino Bonus expires after 60 days • Casino Bonus can be used on selected games in casino only • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods & countries.Full T&C's Apply
- Ladbrokes is firmly established as one of the best horse racing betting sites. If you are looking for a new betting platform or betting app, they are a great choice.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £/€5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £/€5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Punters love the BetVictor betting site rating it one of the top horse racing betting sites for a whole range of reasons, including BOG, live streaming, tips and more.
18+ New customers only. Opt in and place a £10 qualifying bet on Horse Racing at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 3x £10 Horse Racing Free Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00+. Plus, a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw a max of £250. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Card payments only. T&Cs Apply, see below. Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- One of the more new horse racing betting sites UK-wide, Unibet is gathering a lot of new punters and fans, who enjoy its easy-to-use website.
18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first racing bet loses. Wagering: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in.Full T&C's Apply
- Coral is one of the most established and oldest of all UK bookmakers. They have stood the test of time and are of the best online bookmakers you can choose from.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Looking for a betting website with a different and modern approach? This leading betting site is gaining fans across the UK, check them out today to find out more.
18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £15 bonus, valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at a min. odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible.Full T&C's Apply
- New in the world of best sporting betting websites, Grosvenor is quickly gaining a good reputation as one of the best online bookies around.
New Customer Offer. T&Cs Apply. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- Betway is another one which made the best online bookie list thanks to a range of sports, great odds, customer service and slick betting app interface.
New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only. Deposit method restrictions apply. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered.18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way.Full T&C's Apply
Some of these have great sign up offers, bonuses and more perks as well – follow the links directly for read on for more information. All of the above sites made into it on our list of the horse racing betting sites UK.
What is Paying Using Your Phone Bill or Paying Via Mobile?
Paying using your phone bill is paying for a bet and then it gets added to your monthly phone bill – it is simply what it sounds like!
You essentially pay for your horse racing bet (or another form of bet type) using your mobile or Android phone device. You obviously decide what you want to wager and this will be added to your phone bill at the end of the month and taken as part of your standard phone bill direct debit.
It is essentially a deferred payment and doesn’t require instant cash to be transferred from your bank.
Why Choose Mobile Phone Betting Payments To Bet Online?
You should choose Pay by Phone as a funding option to bet online as it is easy, quick and fits in directly with anyone who chooses to bet with their mobile phones. It is theregore generally popular with those who enjoy betting via apps.
All the betting sites which have mobile and android apps connected to them offer a great mobile betting experience and they readily accept paying by phone bill as one of their preferred betting payment methods.
Bet using phone bill betting sites are popping up more and more – as the world in general finds more ways for consumers to pay for purchases. It is especially down to services such as Neteller and Boku betting payments that this option is getting so widespread and popular.
We love the fact that gamers can now fund their online sportsbook betting site or mobile casino sites via their own mobile phone bills – it is essentially a buy now, pay later system, which for some people is a model of finance which suits them.
This type of payment is very popular with people who like to tie in their betting payments with existing direct debits or standing orders. It allows budgeting and makes managing finances and betting budgets easy.
Also, for those betters that are keen to play but don’t necessarily have the means to pay by other means, deferring payments can be a very attractive option and help with money management.
As always we would stress to make sure you are always gambling within your means.
How Does Bet by Phone Work?
Bet by Phone works when you enter your mobile number or phone number to generate a code.
Betting by phone is easy with most of the big bookmakers including Ladbrokes, bet365, William Hill etc who all have apps – using a service such as Neteller or Boku – and you can simply tie in your sports betting account with your phone contract tariff.
When you choose to bet using phone credit, you’ll be advised that any deposits or payments will be deducted from your next direct debit. There are also several casinos with pay by phone if you like this method and want to play different games.
This method of payment is ideal for new customers who may not be keen to enter in card details or who may not be completely comfortable with the idea of e-wallets.
There are many big betting websites and high street bookmakers that are opening up to this type of payment (charge to mobile sites) especially via their mobile apps – meaning that it is arguably becoming the go-to payment option for those who like to place their sports betting bets on the move and would also rather not use more traditional payment methods.
Which Bookies Accept Paying for Bets via Mobile Phone Bill?
Bookies who accept paying for bets via mobile phone bill are:
We love the fact that more and more of these bookmakers and dedicated sport betting sites are becoming more open to telephone bill payments.
If you looking to join any of these sites then take a good look at the various welcome bonuses, promotion codes that the sites listed here have to offer – and take your time in looking into whether or not paying by mobile telephone bill is a worthwhile avenue for you.
Paddy Power deposit by phone bill options are more limited at the moment.
What are the Pros and Cons of Mobile Phone Bill Payments?
There are a range of advantages and disadvantages when it comes to mobile phone bill payments.
Pros of Betting Using Phone Bill
Mobile bill payments are a fantastic idea and they are revolutionising the way we pay for gaming (basically it is using mobile phone credit).
The main pros of betting using phone bill are:
- Buy now, pay later
- There’s little reason to worry about funding right away. You can tie payments in with other monthly payments
Cons of Betting Using Phone Bill
The cons of betting using phone bill are:
- You’re going to need to think about exerting control over your finances – and that you’ll need to keep a close eye on how much you’re deferring to a later date. You don’t want to be caught unawares – plan ahead and don’t get too carried away, or your mobile bill may roll in larger than you think.
This is largely the main con to consider when betting on horse racing and other sports betting by mobile – do take care and set yourself limits when using your phone bill.
This goes for betting and gaming in general – keep close tabs and you’ll have a lot of fun.
Is Phone Bill Sports Betting Available?
Phone bill sports betting is available on different sports betting markets and you can bet on these sports betting sites using your phone bill in September 2022.
Whilst not all sites across the UK are offering this type of method just yet, those chains and brands currently taking part in deposit by phone bill sports betting are allowing their users to really take control of their payments in advance.
Please remember that this type of payment will require you to budget in advance to ensure you have the money available when you pay later – but for sheer ease and comfort, buying now to pay for brilliant odds that may be popping up – only to pay for them later – is a very attractive proposal.
It’s important to be careful with your money when playing on bet using phone bill sites. Don’t bet money that you can’t afford to pay back and don’t take the risk on overspending. Be sure to always check the terms and conditions from the various sites before spending your cash.
Can You Using Mobile Pay As You Go For Betting Online?
You can use pay as you to pay for bets via phone bill.
This means an associated program such as Neteller will simply fund your gaming account via your existing top-ups – a great way to share or spread money around that you may already have.
It’s also a great way to fund your games when you fancy a quick play but don’t have cash available otherwise. Pay as you go mobile phone owners simply tie in their phones as contract owners would – and you enable your gaming account to siphon funds from any credit you may have to hand. Nice and simple – and another great way for portable players to easily top up and keep their bets and wagers ticking over.
Frequently Asked Questions About Phone Bill Sports Betting
- Are there Pay by Phone betting bonuses? Yes, pay by phone options are just a payment type and you are still entitled to all the benefits that would be when joining a betting site. Phone bill sports betting allows you to deposit by phone bill and pay using your next phone bill at the end of every month.
- Which sports betting sites accept Pay by Phone? Phone bill sports betting are now growing more and more popular with most now accepting it (sometimes people refer to it as betting “using phone bill credit”) – this includes all the main betting sites as well as the new mobile app version. Take a look when signing up at the terms and conditions to make sure but the ones listed on here do.
Can you bet with phone bill?
You can bet with phone bill with most leading UK bookmakers.
Many punters choose this payment method as it is secure and it can be collected in one simple payment.
How can I bet with my mobile money?
You can bet via mobile phone as below:
- Log into your betting account
- In your payment section and click on PAY BY PHONE
- Make your betting selection
- On the betting slip enter your stake.
- Confirm your wager and place bet
Summary of Pay By Phone Bill Betting Sites
Bet using phone bill is a growing betting method mainly due to its ease and because people like to tie all their payments into a particular time of the month, it is mainly done using Boku.
Pay by phone bill is now gaining popularity in all walks of life and not just betting as people view this as a safe secure way to pay, not involving the need to enter bank and cards details.
If pay by phone sports betting could work for you check out our recommended betting brands today.
Other Online Betting Payment Methods
If you are interested in other options other than sports betting by phone bill, check out the other payment methods below.
Here is the full list of payment methods you can use to deposit and play online: