Apple Pay is now available as a deposit method with some of the UK’s top online bookmakers. Many people use this method for depositing into their online bookmaker accounts.
But how many sites are there offering this payment option in August 2020?
Best Apple Pay Betting Sites
From our research, these are the best Apple Pay betting sites currently accepting this payment type.
New Customers Only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. Doesn’t apply to customers who place their first bet on the Virtual Grand National. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
18+ New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and certain deposit and bet types excluded. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
New William Hill online customers only. Min. unit stake of £10/€10 at odds of 1/2 or greater. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count. Free bet terms, payment method & country restrictions apply. Free bets credited as 3 x £10/€10. Free bet stakes are not returned as part of the settlement of successful free bets. All Free Bets must be wagered within 30 days. Full T&C's Apply
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 25x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&C's Apply
Using a Sportsbook with Apple Pay
Online betting continues to grow and we’re now seeing the introduction of revolutionary payment methods such as Apple Pay.
More and more betting sites are offering this easy deposit option. You can now pay from your phone or other Apple device.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to make a payment, then you will be thrilled to know that Apple Pay is all of the above.
How to Use Apple Pay for Betting
You may have seen customers in retail shops paying for their goods via their mobile phone. It’s likely that they were using Apple Pay, it is super-simple to tap the phone on the card machine and make a payment within an instance.
Not only can you pay when you’re out and about, but it is also easy to use your Apple Wallet to purchase online. Before placing a bet, you will be required to deposit- it’s now possible to do this via this method.
This is how you use Apple Pay for betting:
- Visit the deposit methods and select Apple Pay.
- From there, you will pick the deposit amount.
- Use the device you wish and scan your fingerprint on the Touch ID.
- It is that simple- you will receive confirmation.
Why Is Apple Pay Popular?
This payment type is fast becoming one of the most popular options. There are lots of reasons for this. It mostly comes down to how fast, secure and easy it is to use.
Here are some of the reasons to use Apple Pay:
- Simple- It is easy to use and that is one of the biggest appeals. Rather than messing around with your bank password, or needing to confirm the payment via text message, simply use the app.
- Fast- It is fast, thanks to the Touch ID. It’s one of the fastest ways of paying.
- Secure- The secure design may not have a password, but the fingerprint makes it one of the most trusted payment methods. You can opt for a password but to get the best out of this method, you will want to use the fingerprint.
- No Fees- We prefer to avoid payments that charge you. Credit cards and other e-wallets may cost you a fee. This will not incur any additional cost.
- No Password- One of the things that speeds this process up, is the lack of password. No need to remember a password, just use the Touch ID.
Is Apple Pay Secure for Betting Online?
We have briefly covered how secure this option is, you can use your fingerprint to confirm a payment, you will then be notified of what’s been taken.
Is Apple Pay secure for betting online? Absolutely, it is not only popular for being simple but also for how safe it is to use. When you bet, you will have the choice of Apple Pay.
If for some reason, a person attained your password, you’d still be safe. They need your finger to confirm a purchase. The advanced software allows you to scan your finger through the built-in sensor.
There is also a unique code for each transaction. They are not saved on the device and are not disclosed between merchants or any other third party. You can also rest, knowing that Apple only employ the best cyber-security that there is, to ensure all customers remain secure.
Many of the top online betting sites only allow the best and most secure methods of payment. You can read up all of the terms and conditions before committing to this type of purchase option.
Setting Up Your Apple Pay Account
It’s not just easy to use, it is also simple to setup. If you want to setup an Apple Pay account then follow our steps.
- First of all, you will need to access the wallet on your Apple Device.
- Add your card to the wallet, it will need to be a Visa card.
- Once it’s been verified and you type in any relevant codes that are asked for, you will then be able to start purchasing.
- It’s that simple, you will then be left to register passwords and Touch ID.
- You can then pay online via your iPad or other Apple device
Here are devices that you can use with Apple Pay:
- Smart Apple Watch
Other Online Betting Payment Methods
Here is the full list of payment methods you can use to deposit and play online betting:
- Apple Pay Betting Sites
- Bet Using Phone Bill
- Bitcoin Betting Sites
- Boku Betting Sites
- EcoPayz Betting Sites
- Ethereum Betting Sites
- Neteller Betting Sites
- No Card Details Horse Betting Sites
- Pay By Mobile Horse Betting Sites
- Payforit Horse Betting Sites
- PayPal Betting Sites
- Paysafecard Betting Sites
- Skrill Betting Sites
- Trustly Betting Sites
- Ukash Betting Sites