If your horse places second, you get your money back. If you are pipped to the post, then you can fall back on this form of insurance.
But reading through and understanding the terms can be tedious work. That’s where we step in – find out how to claim this offer and when you are eligible to get money back as a free bet.
This is one of our favourite horse-racing offers in February 2024 – get your hands on it today before you miss out.
- 1 Get Your 2nd Place Money Back Guarantee
- 2 What is Second to SP Favourite?
- 3 What Exactly Is Boylesports Money Back 2nd to SP Favourite Offer?
- 4 Claiming Boylesports Money Back Second Offer
- 5 Key Terms and Conditions of Boylesport’s Money Back Second Promo
- 6 Conclusion of Boylesports Money Back Second (Free Bet)
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Related Boylesports Articles
Get Your 2nd Place Money Back Guarantee
If you want to check out the offer, click the button below. This promotion can be claimed within minutes and could provide a free bet if your horse misses out on first place.
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile Exclusive. £30 in FREE Bets (FB) as £20 in sports bets & a £10 casino bonus (CB). Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. FB applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. FB 7-day expiry. 1 FB offer per customer, household & IP address only. Account & Payment restrictions. 14 days to accept £10 CB, then active for 3 days. CB 5x wagering & max redeemable £100. Game restrictions apply. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. 30 days to qualify. 18+. T&Cs apply. **18+. UK online customers only. Max refund £/€20. Win or win part of e/w outright singles only. 5 or more runners. 1st bet on each race. Free bet expires after 7 days. Free/void/antepost bets don’t qualify. In the event of a dead heat the offer will not apply. Applies to First Past the Post result only. Unnamed 2nd Favs don’t qualify. Bets placed after the off do not qualify for this offer. Bets placed in-running will not apply. T&Cs apply. #ADFull T&C's Apply
What is Second to SP Favourite?
If your horse finishes 2nd to SP fav you get your money back. This means that if your horse misses out on first place to the starting price favourites in the race, you will get your stake back as a free bet.
It’s a great guarantee, and it gives you more opportunities to enjoy horses other than the favourites in the race. Embrace higher prices from other horses, and you may be able to fall back on this free bet option.
What Exactly Is Boylesports Money Back 2nd to SP Favourite Offer?
Boylesports are currently offering all customers money back as a free bet if your horse finishes 2nd to the starting price favourite.
Make a qualifying bet on an eligible race, and if it finishes 2nd to the favourite, then you will get your stake back as a free bet. It ultimately lessens the risk of your bet.
They will give you your money back up to £20. Bet on Cheltenham, Ascot, the Grand National or an event of your choosing and utilise this exciting offer to ensure you stack the cards in your favour. T&Cs apply; see below.
Claiming Boylesports Money Back Second Offer
Claiming your money back 2nd offer is easy work, it takes just minutes and works the same way it would if you were placing an ordinary bet.
Here are easy-to-follow steps:
- Head over to Boylesports using our link above
- You will visit the official offer
- Register an account by adding your details
- Verify your account with a valid debit card or SMS verification
- Choose an eligible race to place a bet
- Make qualifying bet
Key Terms and Conditions of Boylesport’s Money Back Second Promo
Here’s a quick look at some of the key terms and details of the money back 2nd offer at Boylesports in 2024.
- If your horse is joint co sp favourites in the race you still qualify (both shall be deemed favourites in the race)
- Your returned money comes as a Boylesports free bet
- The free bets will appear in 24 hours and will expire after 7 days
- Free bet on eligible races only
- Returned stakes up to £20
- Must be five or more runners in the race
- Your first bet only
- Fraudulent activity penalised at Boylesports discretion (any customers found to duplicate accounts will be banned)
- Does not apply to antepost bets
- New UK customers only
- Opt in required
Conclusion of Boylesports Money Back Second (Free Bet)
You have nothing to lose and lots to gain, getting your what you lost as a free bet stake allows you to enjoy horse racing bets with more freedom.
You don’t have to opt for the favourites in the race and this allows you to get a form of insurance on your bet.
The max refund is up to £20 and will be in free bets for horse racing.
What Does Cash Back 2nd Mean on Boylesports?
A cashback 2nd bet lets you get your money back if your pick finishes second to the race’s favourite.
The money back that you will receive is usually in the form of a free bet. Boylesports is now offering cash back for those that lose out to the SP favourite.
Can Existing Customers Play BoyleSports Money Back 2nd Offer?
This is a first qualifying bet only offer, meaning that it’s only for new customers. Existing customers will be ineligible to join this promotion.
What is the Minimum Stake to Qualify for Boylesports Money Back 2nd?
The minimum stake is £10 for the money back 2nd offer at Boylesports. This qualifying bet is required in order for you to meet the promotion’s entry requirements.
What About If There are Two Favourites in the Race?
If there are two favourites in the race, both shall be deemed favourites for the sake of the money-back 2nd offer at Boylesports. This allows you to still qualify for this promotion.
Here are all articles related to the market-leading IrishBoylesports bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance Boylesports
- Boylesports Alternatives
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Betting App
- Boylesports Cheltenham Offers
- Boylesports Extra Places
- BoyleSports Grand National
- BoyleSports Horse Racing
- Boylesports Inplay
- Boylesports Money Back 2nd
- Boylesports Near Me
- Boylesports Payment Methods
- Boylesports Punchestown Offers
- Boylesports Royal Ascot
- How To Delete a BoyleSports Account