Get ahead of the pack with our expert team of horse racing tipsters who conduct thorough research for every race, providing you with the best tips, stats and betting analysis for every race at Chepstow.
Our carefully curated Chepstow betting tips are based on extensive facts, including ground conditions, previous course records, and in-form trainers, giving you the best chance to win.
As one of the leading horse racing tipsters in 2023, our unrivalled Horse Racing Tips service for racing at Chepstow today gives you a free, exclusive analysis and tips for every race on Monday.
Our comprehensive Chepstow betting tips guide provides you with all the necessary information to make informed decisions on which horses to back.
From a detailed analysis of horses, jockeys, trainers, and the best betting strategies to performance statistics, form, weather, odds, and handicapping, we have got you covered.
Chepstow Racing Tips Today
Here is Chepstow betting tips for Monday‘s racing in December 2023.
|No Race Fixtures found today|
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Monday racing at Chepstow races.
If there is no Chepstow race meeting on 04/12/2023 the selections above will be empty, until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Chepstow Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Chepstow data of winners.
|Jonjo O'Neill Jr.||10||2||4||20%|
Top Chepstow Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Chepstow winners.
|J. S. Moore||14||3||6||21%|
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Chepstow Racecourse
Here are some statistics associated with Chepstow Racecourse:
- Chepstow Racecourse is located just inside the Welsh border and hosts around 32 race days a year, covering both flat and National Hunt racing.
- It is Wales’s most important race track and holds four Graded National Hunt races.
- The Welsh National and Welsh National Trial are the highlights of the racing calendar, along with the Finale Juvenile Hurdle, Persian War Novice Hurdle, and Silver Trophy Handicap Hurdle.
- The quality of races is better over jumps than the flat, with predominantly handicaps on the flat.
- The year’s big meeting is usually the day after Boxing Day, with the Welsh National and Finale Hurdle taking place that day. However, the National meeting can be affected by inclement weather and has been cancelled three times in recent years.
- Chepstow Racecourse is left-handed and has an oval configuration with an undulating course, making National Hunt races stop-start. The flat course has a long one-mile straight which can be challenging for horses.
- The Chepstow fences are not the hardest compared to other courses, but they still need to be jumped.
- The going description for the Welsh National over the last 10 years featured the word heavy or soft in the description, so it is advisable to look for a mudlark just below top class who is well-weighted to win National Hunt races.
- The draw bias at Chepstow is most profitable when backing stall 5 over a trip of 1m, with an LSP of +55.19 over the last five years.
- The worst loss at Chepstow in the win market is backing stall 5 over a trip of 7f, with a loss of -53.58.
- The draw can be more important over shorter trips than longer distances.
Summary of Chepstow Tips
Our team at British Racecourses read the Chepstow race card each day, in order to provide the top tips for Chepstow races.
If it’s a visit to Chepstow races you’re planning in the future, we think you should check out our Chepstow course guide.
Here are some important research documents that influence the selections we provide for all Chepstow racing events.
We hope you found our Chepstow racing predictions useful, and good luck in placing any bets.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Aintree Betting Tips
- Ascot Betting Tips
- Ayr Betting Tips
- Bangor-on-Dee Betting Tips
- Bath Betting Tips
- Beverley Betting Tips
- Brighton Betting Tips
- Carlisle Betting Tips
- Cartmel Betting Tips
- Catterick Bridge Betting Tips
- Chelmsford City Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Chepstow Betting Tips
- Chester Betting Tips
- Doncaster Betting Tips
- Epsom Downs Betting Tips
- Exeter Betting Tips
- Fakenham Betting Tips
- Ffos Las Betting Tips
- Fontwell Park Betting Tips
- Goodwood Betting Tips
- Hamilton Park Betting Tips
- Haydock Park Betting Tips
- Hereford Betting Tips
- Hexham Betting Tips
- Huntingdon Betting Tips
- Kelso Betting Tips
- Kempton Park Betting Tips
- Leicester Betting Tips
- Lingfield Park Betting Tips
- Ludlow Betting Tips
- Market Rasen Betting Tips
- Musselburgh Betting Tips
- Newbury Betting Tips
- Newcastle Betting Tips
- Newmarket Betting Tips
- Newton Abbot Betting Tips
- Nottingham Betting Tips
- Perth Betting Tips
- Plumpton Betting Tips
- Pontefract Betting Tips
- Redcar Betting Tips
- Ripon Betting Tips
- Salisbury Betting Tips
- Sandown Park Betting Tips
- Sedgefield Betting Tips
- Southwell Betting Tips
- Stratford-On-Avon Betting Tips
- Taunton Betting Tips
- Thirsk Betting Tips
- Uttoxeter Betting Tips
- Warwick Betting Tips
- Wetherby Betting Tips
- Wincanton Betting Tips
- Windsor Betting Tips
- Wolverhampton Betting Tips
- Worcester Betting Tips
- Yarmouth Betting Tips
- York Betting Tips