Our team of horse racing tipsters fully research every race to give you the best tips, stats and betting analysis for every race at Epsom Downs.
All our Epsom Downs betting tips are carefully selected with facts to assist our selections, from ground conditions and the previous course records to the current form of the horse racing trainers.
Our unrivalled Horse Racing Tips service for racing at Epsom Downs today gives you a free exclusive analysis and tips for every race on Tuesday. The free tipping service comes from our team of experts who were voted in the top 10 horse racing tipsters in 2023.
Our Epsom Downs betting tips guide provides you with all the information to make an informed decision on which horses to back.
Epsom Downs Racing Tips Today
Here are Epsom Downs betting tips for Tuesday‘s racing in November 2023.
|No Race Fixtures found today|
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Tuesday racing at Epsom Downs races.
If there is no Epsom Downs race meeting on 28/11/2023, the selections above will be empty until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Epsom Downs Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Epsom Downs winners’ data.
|Benoit de la Sayette||17||4||8||24%|
Top Epsom Downs Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Epsom Downs winners.
|John & Thady Gosden||10||5||6||50%|
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Epsom Racecourse
Here are some statistics associated with Epsom Racecourse:
- Epsom Downs is home to two classics, the Oaks and the Derby, which run on consecutive days in June.
- Epsom stages around 11 race days a season, including a few Thursday evenings during the summer.
- The two-day Derby meeting in early June also features the Coronation Cup, a Group 1 race for older middle-distance horses. In total, Epsom has 5 Group races and 2 Listed races.
- Epsom is a flat racing-only course.
- Racing TV and ITV (Oaks and Derby meeting) are the TV channels covering racing at Epsom.
- Bookmaker streaming services are available from Paddy Power, Betfair, and William Hill.
- Epsom Downs is a left-handed course with twelve furlongs undulating with a downhill turn into the home straight, with a left camber towards the far rail.
- The address of Epsom Downs Racecourse is Epsom Downs, Epsom KT18 5LQ, and the telephone number is 01372 726311.
- Epsom Derby Meeting: There are fourteen races during the Derby Meeting, with seven races on each day of the two-day meeting.
- The undulating one-mile and four-furlong distance is a true test for a middle-distance thoroughbred requiring all the attributes, balance, speed, and stamina.
- Results can be unpredictable, especially with horses visiting Epsom for the first time, encountering the sharp bends, the switchback course turns left and right, undulations uphill and downhill, and in the final furlong cambers to the inside rail.
- To get victories over distances greater than a mile at Epsom, you need a balanced horse who can handle the undulations and quirks of Epsom.
- The top Irish jockeys who come to England for the Group races seem to study the track, knowing it has quirks, and they reap the benefits. Of the English-based jockeys, Frankie Dettori seems to have the skill to control his mount and wait for the right moment at Epsom. Silvestre De Sousa is an excellent judge of pace from the front and enjoys particular success in getting the fractions right at Epsom, and Charlie Bishop also rides the track well.
- Unlike most other courses, the five-furlong track is the fastest sprint track in the UK, as the course is downhill. Sprinters who run well in this race are worth following as the season progresses.
- Epsom Draw Bias: If you want the most profitable stall at Epsom, you need to look at races over 7f and focus on stall 4, as this has produced an LSP of +35.66 over the last five years.
- For the least profitable stall at Epsom, you need to look at races over 1m½f and focus on stall 4, which has produced an LSP of -44.19 over the last five years.
- Draws can be much more important over shorter trips in which runners do not have time to find their position during the race, meaning the draw is probably more important than the races over longer distances.
- Sprints (5f to 7½f) and middle distance (1m2f to 1m5½f) races at Epsom have different draw biases, with the most profitable.
Summary of Epsom Downs Tips
Our team of horse racing specialists examine the Epsom Downs race card each day, so that we can provide the best possible tips for Epsom Downs races.
If you are planning to visit Epsom Downs on race day, why not check out our full guide to Epsom Downs Racecourse.
Also, here’s some additional information you may find useful that can influence the selections we choose for our predictions:
- The previous course and distance form
- Every best backed horse
- All gelding horse information
- The horses after a wind operation
We hope you found our Epsom Down free predictions for today, and hopefully you win big on race day.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Aintree Betting Tips
- Ascot Betting Tips
- Ayr Betting Tips
- Bangor-on-Dee Betting Tips
- Bath Betting Tips
- Beverley Betting Tips
- Brighton Betting Tips
- Carlisle Betting Tips
- Cartmel Betting Tips
- Catterick Bridge Betting Tips
- Chelmsford City Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Chepstow Betting Tips
- Chester Betting Tips
- Doncaster Betting Tips
- Epsom Downs Betting Tips
- Exeter Betting Tips
- Fakenham Betting Tips
- Ffos Las Betting Tips
- Fontwell Park Betting Tips
- Goodwood Betting Tips
- Hamilton Park Betting Tips
- Haydock Park Betting Tips
- Hereford Betting Tips
- Hexham Betting Tips
- Huntingdon Betting Tips
- Kelso Betting Tips
- Kempton Park Betting Tips
- Leicester Betting Tips
- Lingfield Park Betting Tips
- Ludlow Betting Tips
- Market Rasen Betting Tips
- Musselburgh Betting Tips
- Newbury Betting Tips
- Newcastle Betting Tips
- Newmarket Betting Tips
- Newton Abbot Betting Tips
- Nottingham Betting Tips
- Perth Betting Tips
- Plumpton Betting Tips
- Pontefract Betting Tips
- Redcar Betting Tips
- Ripon Betting Tips
- Salisbury Betting Tips
- Sandown Park Betting Tips
- Sedgefield Betting Tips
- Southwell Betting Tips
- Stratford-On-Avon Betting Tips
- Taunton Betting Tips
- Thirsk Betting Tips
- Uttoxeter Betting Tips
- Warwick Betting Tips
- Wetherby Betting Tips
- Wincanton Betting Tips
- Windsor Betting Tips
- Wolverhampton Betting Tips
- Worcester Betting Tips
- Yarmouth Betting Tips
- York Betting Tips