Haydock Park Betting Tips
Get ready to win at Haydock Park with our unbeatable horse racing tips service.
Our expert team of tipsters does the hard work for you, fully researching every race and carefully selecting the best horses based on their form, previous course records, and the form of their jockeys and trainers.
We consider ground conditions, weather, and handicapping strategies, analysing statistics and betting odds to provide you with the most accurate predictions and exclusive analysis for every race.
Our free exclusive analysis and tips for every race on Sunday come from our team of experts who were voted among the best UK racing tipsters in 2023.
Our Haydock Park betting tips guide provides you with all the information you need to make an informed decision on which horses to back, ensuring you have the best chance of winning.
Don’t miss out on the excitement of horse racing, and join our community of winners today.
Haydock Park Racing Tips Today
Here is Haydock Park betting tips for Sunday‘s racing in April 2023.
|No Race Fixtures found today|
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Sunday racing at Haydock Park races.
If there is no Haydock Park race meeting on 02/04/2023 the selections above will be empty, until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Haydock Park Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Haydock Park data of winners.
Top Haydock Park Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Haydock Park winners.
|K. R. Burke||40||8||17||20%|
|John & Thady Gosden||26||7||15||27%|
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Haydock Racecourse
Here are some statistics associated with Haydock Racecourse:
- Haydock Park in Merseyside features high-class National Hunt and Flat racing throughout the year.
- Type of Racing: Flat & NH
- NH Highlights: The Grade 1 Betfair Chase at Haydock is the pinnacle of their National Hunt season, the race takes place in November often on testing ground conditions and has been won by top-quality chasers like Kauto Star, Cue Card, Silviniaco Conti and Bristol De Mai in recent years.
- On the same day as the Betfair Chase is the Betfair Stayers Handicap Hurdle, another race which can be very demanding and attracts large fields but, find the winners and it can be very rewarding. Early in the year, we have the Peter Marsh Chase, a race that can feature some of the top three milers.
- In February Haydock hosts a Grand National Trial, however, the form of the winner of this has been questionable, from twenty-five winners only one went on to win next time out. Lord Du Mesnil (2021) was the last winner to head straight to the National and he failed to finish that race, Vieux Lion Rouge in 2017 also went straight to Aintree and he managed a sixth-place finish.
- Flat Highlights: The Group 1 Haydock Sprint Cup in September is the most prestigious event. Worth over £150k, the race attracts the top sprinters from around Europe and on the same day there is the Old Borough Cup, a class two handicap run over one mile and six furlongs.
- In July we get to see the fillies and mares in the Group 2 Lancashire Oaks which has been present since 1939 and has been won by the likes of Alpinista who went on to win the Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe the following year. That racecard also features the class two handicap, the Old Newton Cup which more often than not throws up a decent-priced winner.
- Haydock Park has 10 Graded races over jumps and 8 Group races on the flat.
- TV Channel: Racing TV
- Check our Best Bookmakers For Live Streaming Guide to see where you can watch the live-action after placing your Haydock best bets.
- Before you place your Haydock bets read on below for the Haydock top jockey and trainer stats and useful pointers for Haydock tips.Left handed oval track of 1 mile and 5 furlongs, mainly flat with a slight uphill finish.
- Races run on the flat up to six furlongs take place on the straight track.
- National Hunt Course: The chase course has ten fairly stiff fences, the hurdles track is inside the chase track and has five hurdles per circuit.
- Haydock Racecourse Address: Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, WA12 0HQ.
- Haydock Racecourse Telephone: 01942 725963
- The two National Hunt courses at Haydock are considered fair and suit galloping horses who revel in the wide expanse of the course.
- The fences are fairly stiff and take some jumping, especially with the often poor weather in the North West the ground can get testing during winter. You often see a tough stayer doing well at Haydock, Yala Enki from the Venetia Williams stable is a good example.
- Backing stall 6 at Haydock over a trip of 6f is the most profitable stall and trip combination at Haydock returning an LSP of +82.18 over the last five years.
- The stall with the worst loss at Haydock in the win market when breaking it down to race trips is stall 2 over a trip of 1m, backing all runners in this stall over that trip over the past five years would have returned a loss of -94.42.
Summary of Haydock Park Tips
Our experts read the Haydock Park race card regularly to provide the best tips for Haydock Park races.
If you are someone who wants to attend Haydock Park races, we feel it’s good for you to read our guide to Haydock Park Racecourse.
Additionally, here are some interesting articles that influence the selections we provide for all Haydock Park racing events:
- Track and distance form
- Most popular picks among punters
- All Geldings
- Horses that have had a windpipe procedure
We hope you liked our Free Predictions for Haydock Park races, and we wish you good luck in placing any bets.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Aintree Betting Tips
- Ascot Betting Tips
- Ayr Betting Tips
- Bangor-on-Dee Betting Tips
- Bath Betting Tips
- Beverley Betting Tips
- Brighton Betting Tips
- Carlisle Betting Tips
- Cartmel Betting Tips
- Catterick Bridge Betting Tips
- Chelmsford City Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Chepstow Betting Tips
- Chester Betting Tips
- Doncaster Betting Tips
- Epsom Downs Betting Tips
- Exeter Betting Tips
- Fakenham Betting Tips
- Ffos Las Betting Tips
- Fontwell Park Betting Tips
- Goodwood Betting Tips
- Hamilton Park Betting Tips
- Haydock Park Betting Tips
- Hereford Betting Tips
- Hexham Betting Tips
- Huntingdon Betting Tips
- Kelso Betting Tips
- Kempton Park Betting Tips
- Leicester Betting Tips
- Lingfield Park Betting Tips
- Ludlow Betting Tips
- Market Rasen Betting Tips
- Musselburgh Betting Tips
- Newbury Betting Tips
- Newcastle Betting Tips
- Newmarket Betting Tips
- Newton Abbot Betting Tips
- Nottingham Betting Tips
- Perth Betting Tips
- Plumpton Betting Tips
- Pontefract Betting Tips
- Redcar Betting Tips
- Ripon Betting Tips
- Salisbury Betting Tips
- Sandown Park Betting Tips
- Sedgefield Betting Tips
- Southwell Betting Tips
- Stratford-On-Avon Betting Tips
- Taunton Betting Tips
- Thirsk Betting Tips
- Uttoxeter Betting Tips
- Warwick Betting Tips
- Wetherby Betting Tips
- Wincanton Betting Tips
- Windsor Betting Tips
- Wolverhampton Betting Tips
- Worcester Betting Tips
- Yarmouth Betting Tips
- York Betting Tips