How To Delete a BoyleSports Account
Are you fed up with using your BoyleSports betting account and want to cancel, close fully or deactivate it?
There may be many reasons you want to close your BoyleSports account. But whatever the reason, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to delete BoyleSports account you may have, along with an email template you can copy and paste.
Find out how to delete your BoyleSports account:
- 1 Who Are BoyleSports?
- 2 Reasons To Delete A BoyleSports Account
- 3 What Does It Mean If I Delete My Account or Cancel A BoyleSports account?
- 4 How To Delete A BoyleSports Account
- 5 Why Is My BoyleSports Account Locked?
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 Related Boylesports Articles
- 8 Summary of Deleting BoyleSports Sports
- 9 Deleting Other Betting Accounts
- 10 Keywords Associated With Deleting BoyleSports Account
Who Are BoyleSports?
Being Ireland’s biggest bookmaker, BoyleSports has become one of the leading bookmakers in the industry.
Owning over 260 physical Boylesports shops and dominating the internet, BoyleSports has amassed a cult-following among pundits looking for an enjoyable betting experience.
BoyleSports is an online betting platform for gambling, allowing registered users to bet on sports events or play casino games on their website.
As a user, you can play sports or casino games. You can also bet and check the live games as they’re happening.
It’s one of the best horse racing betting sites, and they have plenty of great features for users to enjoy.
Reasons To Delete A BoyleSports Account
You may want to delete your BoyleSports account due to lack of use, marketing, or to controlling your gambling. The most common reasons are:
If your gambling is getting out of control or you want to make a conscious effort to stop, a lot of people will choose to delete their betting accounts altogether.
Deleting your BoyleSports account will prevent you from being able to access and place bets, as the site only allows registered users to bet or play casino games. You may still be able to check the live games without a BoyleSports account, however, but you will not be able to play games and earn cash.
Some people try to delete an existing BoyleSports account in order to reregister and claim a welcome bonus. However, BoyleSports doesn’t always allow you to register with the same details so we don’t advise doing this.
It’s usually better to create a new BoyleSports account with a different email address if you can.
What Does It Mean If I Delete My Account or Cancel A BoyleSports account?
If you choose to delete your BoyleSports account, you will no longer have access to it, your winnings, or any of your game history. The account will be closed and any information deleted from the systems.
If you want a temporary account closure, however, you can choose to start a self-imposed exclusion, which will mean you can’t log into your BoyleSports account for the amount of time that you specify. This is to ensure responsible gambling for any user of the BoyleSports online platform for gambling.
How To Delete A BoyleSports Account
You can delete your BoyleSports Account by emailing their customer service team.
- Login to your email account to which you are registered in BoyleSports
- Create a new mail
- Title the email “Request to Delete BoyleSports Account”
- Write in the mail why you want to delete, deregister or deactivate your BoyleSports account
- Send the mail to “[email protected]”
You’ll need to include some account information such as your name, email, website, and age. And try to use the same email account that is registered to your BoyleSports account. This will help them to confirm that you are who you say you are.
Before you do delete your account, make sure that you withdraw or deposit cash in your account and this is not likely to be accessible after your account has been deleted.
What To Write In The Email
In the subject type ‘request to delete my betting account’. And here’s an example of what to write in the email regarding deleting your account with BoyleSports.
I would like to delete my account with BoyleSports and hope that you can help.
The email address registered with the website is [email protected] and the name associated with the account is Your Name.
Could you also provide me any information on any winnings I can withdraw or deposit before closing my account?
Thanks in advance.
Why Is My BoyleSports Account Locked?
Your BoyleSports account may be locked for three reasons:
Self Exclusion ban
During a self-exclusion, your account will be locked and you will not be able to log in, access it, edit account information, withdraw, place bets, and play sports or casino games.
You can’t unlock your account during a self-exclusion and will need to wait until your ban has ended.
You can create and edit account with BoyleSports, but you won’t be able to use betting games without verifying your age with appropriate documents. After a certain period of time, you may become locked out of your account if you haven’t done this.
To unlock your account in this instance, you will need to contact BoyleSports customer service with the age verification evidence they ask for.
Failed Log In Attempts
You might also get locked out of your account if you have 3 failed attempts to log in, i.e. if you enter the wrong email address or password 3 times. You will need to contact customers services if this happens.
If you want to BoyleSports reopen account, contact them directly.
Is BoyleSports Safe?
BoyleSports boasts a huge range of positive reviews from thousands of users across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
In addition, the website users state-of-the-art encryption, meaning all data provided to boylesports.com is safely kept away from malicious users.
Can You Withdraw Money From BoyleSports?
Withdrawing money from BoyleSports is really easy! All users have to do is:
- Log in to your BoyleSports betting account.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ button.
- Once on a new page, click the ‘Withdrawal’ option.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm the withdrawal.
You can also get a BoyleXtra card, which will give you instant access to your online winnings in cash, allowing you to spend the funds immediately.
How Do I Contact BoyleSports?
boylesports.com offers users a wide variety of ways to contact them. Some of the most popular methods include:
- Telephone – 0800 22 00 66
- Email – [email protected]ports.com
- Live chat
Here are all articles related to the market-leading Irish Boylesports bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance Boylesports
- Boylesports Alternatives
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- BoyleSports Bet 10 Get 20
- BoyleSports Bet 10 Get 30
- BoyleSports Bet 10 Get 40
- BoyleSports Bet 10 Get 50
- BoyleSports Bet 5 Get 40
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Betting App
- Boylesports Cheltenham Offers
- Boylesports Extra Places
- BoyleSports Grand National
- BoyleSports Horse Racing
- Boylesports Inplay
- Boylesports Payment Methods
- Boylesports Punchestown Offers
- Boylesports Royal Ascot
- How To Delete a BoyleSports Account
Summary of Deleting BoyleSports Sports
It is simple and easy to delete your BoyleSports account as shown above.
If you are looking for a new betting website account, free horse bets or more, check out our independent guides and our recommended bookies including William Hill, bet365 horse racing, Labrokes racing, Betfred racing, Paddy Power racing, Mr Green racing and more.
Deleting Other Betting Accounts
If you need to know how to close other online betting accounts, take a look at these articles:
- How To Delete 1xbet Account
- How To Delete 22bet Account
- How To Delete 888Sport Account
- How To Delete A 32Red Account
- How To Delete a Bet9ja Account
- How To Delete A Betbull Account
- How To Delete A Betdaq Account
- How To Delete a Betika Account
- How To Delete a BetKing Account
- How To Delete a Betsson Account
- How To Delete a Betstar Account
- How To Delete a Betzone Account
- How To Delete a BoyleSports Account
- How To Delete a Bwin Account
- How To Delete a Dafabet Account
- How To Delete a Grosvenor Account
- How To Delete a Jeffbet Account
- How To Delete a Leovegas Account
- How To Delete a MansionBet Account
- How To Delete a Matchbook Account
- How To Delete a Mr Green Account
- How To Delete a Mr Play Account
- How To Delete a Novibet Account
- How To Delete a OdiBet Account
- How To Delete a Palmerbet Account
- How To Delete a Premierbet Account
- How To Delete a QuinnBet Account
- How To Delete a Smarkets Account
- How To Delete a Spreadex Account
- How To Delete a TAB Account
- How To Delete a TopSport Account
- How To Delete a VBET Account
- How To Delete a Virgin Bet Account
- How To Delete bet365 Account
- How To Delete Betfair Account
- How To Delete Betfred Account
- How To Delete Betting Accounts
- How To Delete BetVictor Account
- How To Delete Betway Account
- How To Delete Coral Account
- How To Delete Hollywoodbets Account
- How To Delete Ladbrokes Account
- How To Delete Neds Account
- How To Delete Paddy Power Account
- How To Delete Parimatch Account
- How To Delete Sky Bet Account
- How To Delete Sportybet Account
- How To Delete Unibet Account
- How To Delete William Hill Account
At British Racecourses, we strongly recommend responsible gambling at all times. So please always play within your means and reach out for professional advice should you need to.
Keywords Associated With Deleting BoyleSports Account
- How to deregister BoyleSports
- How to deactivate BoyleSports account
- BoyleSports close account
- How to quit BoyleSports for good
- How to close BoyleSports account