Are you fed up with using your OdiBet betting account and want to cancel, close fully or deactivate it?
There may be many reasons you want to close your OdiBet account. But whatever the reason, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to delete OdiBet account you may have, along with an email template you can copy and paste.
Find out how to delete your OdiBet account:
- 1 Who Are OdiBet?
- 2 Reasons To Delete A OdiBet Account
- 3 What Does It Mean If I Delete My Account or Cancel A OdiBet account?
- 4 How To Delete A OdiBet Account
- 5 Why Is My OdiBet Account Locked?
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 Summary of Deleting OdiBet Sports
- 8 Deleting Other Betting Accounts
- 9 Keywords Associated With Deleting OdiBet Account
Who Are OdiBet?
Founded in 2018, OdiBet was founded by Jimmy Kibaki and started its operations in Kenya.
As the months went on, OdiBet started becoming more successful with Kenya and started to expand it’s services to neighbouring countries, becoming a favourite among African punters!
OdiBet is an online sports betting platform for gambling, allowing registered users to bet on sports events or play casino games on their website.
As a user, you can play sports or casino games. You can also bet and check the live games as they’re happening.
It’s one of the top horse racing betting sites, and they have plenty of great features for users to enjoy.
Reasons To Delete A OdiBet Account
You may want to delete your OdiBet account due to lack of use, marketing, or to controlling your gambling. The most common reasons are:
If your gambling is getting out of control or you want to make a conscious effort to stop, a lot of people will choose to delete their betting accounts altogether.
Deleting your OdiBet account will prevent you from being able to access and place bets, as the site only allows registered users to bet or play casino games. You may still be able to check the live games without an OdiBet account, however, but you will not be able to play games and earn cash.
Some people try to delete an existing OdiBet account in order to reregister and claim a welcome bonus. However, OdiBet doesn’t always allow you to register with the same details so we don’t advise doing this.
It’s usually better to create a new OdiBet account with a different email address if you can.
What Does It Mean If I Delete My Account or Cancel A OdiBet account?
If you choose to delete your OdiBet account, you will no longer have access to it, your winnings, or any of your game history. The account will be closed and any information deleted from the systems.
If you want a temporary account closure, however, you can choose to start a self-imposed exclusion, which will mean you can’t log into your OdiBet account for the amount of time that you specify. This is to ensure responsible gambling for any user of the OdiBet online platform for gambling.
How To Delete A OdiBet Account
You can delete your OdiBet Account by emailing their customer service team.
- Login to your email account to which you are registered in OdiBet
- Create a new mail
- Title the email “Request to Delete OdiBet Account”
- Write in the mail why you want to delete, deregister or deactivate your OdiBet account
- Send the mail to “[email protected]”
You’ll need to include some account information such as your name, email, website, and age. And try to use the same email account that is registered to your OdiBet account. This will help them to confirm that you are who you say you are.
Before you do delete your account, make sure that you withdraw or deposit cash in your account and this is not likely to be accessible after your account has been deleted.
What To Write In The Email
In the subject type ‘request to delete my betting account’. And here’s an example of what to write in the email regarding deleting your account with OdiBet.
I would like to delete my account with OdiBet and hope that you can help.
The email address registered with the website is [email protected] and the name associated with the account is Your Name.
Could you also provide me with any information on any winnings I can withdraw or deposit before closing my account?
Thanks in advance.
Why Is My OdiBet Account Locked?
Your OdiBet account may be locked for three reasons:
Self Exclusion ban
During a self-exclusion, your account will be locked and you will not be able to log in, access it, edit account information, withdraw, place bets, and play sports or casino games.
You can’t unlock your account during a self-exclusion and will need to wait until your ban has ended.
You can create and edit an account with OdiBet, but you won’t be able to use betting games without verifying your age with appropriate documents. After a certain period of time, you may become locked out of your account if you haven’t done this.
To unlock your account in this instance, you will need to contact OdiBet customer service with the age verification evidence they ask for.
Failed Log In Attempts
You might also get locked out of your account if you have 3 failed attempts to log in, i.e. if you enter the wrong email address or password 3 times. You will need to contact customer services if this happens.
If you want to OdiBet reopen the account, contact them directly.
How Much Can I Withdraw From Odibet?
Odibet allow users to withdraw up to 1,000,000 Kshs (around £7,350) from one bet!
It’s important to note that the minimum amount of funds you’re allowed to withdraw is 100 Kshs (£0.74).
Is There Cash Out In Odibet?
Odibet does have a cash-out option available for punters who place a bet with them.
This cash-out feature allows you to get a refund on a bet you no longer wish to place, or if you want to save your loses/winnings before it’s too late.
Summary of Deleting OdiBet Sports
It is simple and easy to delete your OdiBet account as shown above.
If you are looking for a new horse racing betting website account, free horse bets or more, check out our independent guides and our recommended bookies including William Hill racing, bet365 Sports, Labrokes betting, Betfred horse racing, Paddy Powers racing, Mr Green racing and more.
Deleting Other Betting Accounts
If you need to know how to close other online betting accounts, take a look at these articles:
- How To Delete 1xbet Account
- How To Delete 22bet Account
- How To Delete 888Sport Account
- How To Delete A 32Red Account
- How To Delete A Betbull Account
- How To Delete A Betdaq Account
- How To Delete A Betika Account
- How To Delete A BetKing Account
- How To Delete A Betsson Account
- How To Delete A Betstar Account
- How To Delete A Betzone Account
- How To Delete A BoyleSports Account
- How To Delete A Bwin Account
- How To Delete A Dafabet Account
- How To Delete A Grosvenor Account
- How To Delete A Jeffbet Account
- How To Delete A Leovegas Account
- How To Delete A MansionBet Account
- How To Delete A Matchbook Account
- How To Delete A Mr Green Account
- How To Delete A Mr Play Account
- How To Delete A Novibet Account
- How To Delete A OdiBet Account
- How To Delete A Palmerbet Account
- How To Delete A Premierbet Account
- How To Delete A QuinnBet Account
- How To Delete A Smarkets Account
- How To Delete A Spreadex Account
- How To Delete A TAB Account
- How To Delete A TopSport Account
- How To Delete A VBET Account
- How To Delete A Virgin Bet Account
- How To Delete bet365 Account
- How To Delete Bet9ja Account
- How To Delete Betfair Account
- How To Delete Betfred Account
- How To Delete Betting Accounts
- How To Delete BetVictor Account
- How To Delete Betway Account
- How To Delete Coral Account
- How To Delete Hollywoodbets Account
- How To Delete Ladbrokes Account
- How To Delete Neds Account
- How To Delete Paddy Power Account
- How To Delete Parimatch Account
- How To Delete Sky Bet Account
- How To Delete Sportybet Account
- How To Delete Unibet Account
- How To Delete William Hill Account
At British Racecourses, we strongly recommend responsible gambling at all times. So please always play within your means and reach out for professional advice should you need to.
Keywords Associated With Deleting OdiBet Account
- How to deregister OdiBet
- How to deactivate OdiBet account
- OdiBet close account
- How to quit OdiBet for good
- How to close OdiBet account