Paddy Power is Ireland’s biggest bookmaker and as a market leader, it’s no surprise that they offer superb live streaming of horse racing. Find out how to watch your horse races with this brilliant bookmaker wherever you are.
Gone are the days when you had to be in your local Paddy Power betting shopping or another local bookie to watch your racing, the emergence of live horse racing streaming has changed the way that punters watch their races.
With online and betting via apps the preferred way to punt for many, watching the action online is now the most popular way to watch the racing.
Check out our guide to Paddy Power live streaming today:
- 1 Paddy Power Live Streaming – Step-by-Step Guide
- 2 Get £25 in Free Bets with Paddy Power at Cheltenham
- 3 Paddy Power Sign Alternative Signup Offer
- 4 Is There A Time Delay on My Paddy Power Video?
- 5 My Paddy Power Live Video Is Not Working?
- 6 Can I Watch Live Streams on Paddy Power if Outside the UK?
- 7 Are There Technical Requirements to Watch Paddy Power?
- 8 How to Watch Horse Racing on Paddy Power
- 9 Popular Questions
- 10 Summary of Paddy Power Streaming Service
- 11 Live Streaming Related Articles
Paddy Power Live Streaming – Step-by-Step Guide
To watch the racing on the Paddy Power website or official betting app, follow our step-by-step guide now:
- Log in to your Paddy Power horse racing account or if you do not have an account then sign up for one today, using the link below – they have some fantastic offers at the moment as well – so it is a great time to join.
- Select the race you want to bet on.
- You then need to place a bet of £1 or more (either a £1 win or 50p each-way bet) or have a funded account. Once you have done this, next to the race you have bet on a WATCH LIVE button will appear.
- Simply click on this button a minute or so before the race start time and the footage will start.
- The streaming will finish about a minute after the end of the race.
Also, note that your qualifying bet must have been placed after 9:30 am on the day of the race.
Get £25 in Free Bets with Paddy Power at Cheltenham
Check out the great welcome offer below, follow the link for more info and terms and conditions:
New customers Only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. 13 settled bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed on sportsbook within 30 days of opening account. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bets expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. #AD Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
Paddy Power Sign Alternative Signup Offer
Don’t have a Paddy Power account? Then sign up today, using the link below. They have great offers and welcomes for new customers (sometimes even free bets), so it’s definitely worth checking out.
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. #ADFull T&C's Apply
Is There A Time Delay on My Paddy Power Video?
Paddy Power streaming is advertised as “live” but you should be aware that there could be a time delay, this is common of most sporting live streams.
The length of the time the live video is delayed will depend on a number of factors.
On average you can expect a time delay to be between 1-5 seconds behind the actual horse race. When betting in-play (play betting) and watching via a live stream you should therefore be aware of these delays.
My Paddy Power Live Video Is Not Working?
At times the live video and footage from the Paddy Power live stream may not be working as it should, this is normally because of:
- The internet connection is lost, broken or has slowed down
- There is a technical fault with the Paddy Power mobile app
- There are technical issues with the racing channel live video stream
- You have not placed a minimum bet requirement or do not have a funded account
The above are the most common reasons for broadcasts not to work.
Can I Watch Live Streams on Paddy Power if Outside the UK?
No, Paddy Power only has the license to show live horse racing live streams in the United Kingdom or Ireland.
So, if you live outside of these countries or are travelling, you will not be able to access a Paddy Power live stream.
Are There Technical Requirements to Watch Paddy Power?
No, nothing that your PC, tablet or mobile won’t already have in terms of standard functionality.
As a basic you will need the following:
- Streaming content to be allowed through your firewall – this is the most common reason streams don’t play
- Flash installed on your device.
- Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer
- A decent broadband internet connection or strong 4G
How to Watch Horse Racing on Paddy Power
This video shows how to watch horse racing live within your Paddy Power account:
As you can see watching live horse racing events is easier than ever.
Does Paddy Power do live streaming?
Paddy Power do live streaming.
You will need to have an account with them, have placed a bet or have a funded account to activate this feature.
Find out more in our guide today.
Can you watch live football on Paddy Power?
You can watch some live football on Paddy Power.
Their great website and app offers live sports streaming on a number of sports including football, tennis, racing and more.
How do I watch live racing on Paddy Power?
To watch live racing on Paddy Power you will need to:
- Have an online betting account with them
- Have placed a bet on the race or have a funded account
- Click on the play icon
You can watch the video guide on our page to show you how to do this.
Summary of Paddy Power Streaming Service
As you would expect Paddy Power offer a great live stream service so that customers can watch any live sports that they have bet on.
Their live sports streaming covers racing, football, tennis and other sports.
The quality and footage is top class and to qualify you need to have placed a bet within the last 24 hours or have a funded account with them online.
If you are not an existing customer, they are well worth joining, be sure to check out their welcome offer today.
If you want to watch the best live streams then the below online bookmakers also offer this great perk:
- 888Sport Live Streaming
- bet365 Live Streaming
- Betfair Live Streaming
- Betfred Live Streaming
- BetVictor Live Streaming
- Betway Live Streaming
- Coral Live Streaming
- ITV Racing
- Ladbrokes Live Streaming
- Live Horse Race Streaming
- Male Horse Racing Reporters
- Paddy Power Live Streaming
- Parimatch Live Streaming
- Racing TV
- Sky Bet Live Streaming
- Sky Sports Racing
- Tote Live Streaming
- Unibet Live Streaming
- What Channel Can I Watch Horse Racing On?
- William Hill Live Streaming
All of the above offer live sports streaming options, check them out today.