Paddy Power are Ireland’s biggest bookmaker and as market leaders it’s no surprise that they offer the superb live streaming of horse racing. Find out how to watch your horse races with this brilliant bookmaker wherever you are.
Gone are the days that you had to be in your local Paddy Power betting shopping or another local bookie to watch your racing, the emergence of live horse racing streaming has changed the way that punters watch their races. With online and betting via apps the preferred way to punt for many, watching the action online is now the most popular to watch the racing.
Check out our guide to Paddy Power live streaming today:
- 1 Paddy Power Live Streaming – Step by Step Guide
- 2 Is There A Time Delay on My Paddy Power Video?
- 3 My Paddy Power Live Video Is Not Working?
- 4 Can I Watch Live Streams on Paddy Power if Outside the UK?
- 5 Are There Technical Requirements to Watch Paddy Power?
- 6 How to Watch Horse Racing on Paddy Power
- 7 Summary of Paddy Power Streaming Service
- 8 Live Streaming Related Articles
Paddy Power Live Streaming – Step by Step Guide
To watch the racing on the Paddy Power website or official betting app, follow our step by step guide now:
- Log-in to your Paddy Power Horse Racing account or if you do not have an account then sign up for one today, using the link below – they have some fantastic offers at the moment as well – so it is a great time to join.
- Select the race you want to bet on.
- You then need to place a bet of £1 or more (either a £1 win or 50p each way bet), or have a funded account. Once you have done this, next to the race you have bet on a WATCH LIVE button will appear.
- Simply click on this button a minute or so before the race start time and the footage will start.
- The streaming will finish about a minute after the end of the race.
Also, note that your qualifying bet must have been placed after 9:30am on the day of the race.
Don’t have a Paddy Power account? Then sign up today, using the link below. They have great offers and welcomes for new customers, so it’s definitely worth checking out.
Paddy Power Horse Racing£20 RISK FREE FIRST BET
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
Is There A Time Delay on My Paddy Power Video?
Paddy Power streaming is advertised as “live” but you should be aware that there could be a time delay, this is common of most sporting live streams. The length of the time the live video is delayed by will depend on a number of factors.
On average you can expect a time delay to be between 1-5 seconds behind the actual horse race. When betting in-play (play betting) and watching via a live stream you should therefore be aware of these delays.
My Paddy Power Live Video Is Not Working?
At times the live video and footage from the Paddy Power live stream may not be working as it should, this is normally because of:
- The internet connection is lost, broken or has slowed down
- There is a technical fault on the Paddy Power mobile appl
- There are technical issues with the racing channel live video stream
- You have not placed a minimum bet requirement or do not have a funded account
The above are the most common reasons for broadcasts not to work.
Can I Watch Live Streams on Paddy Power if Outside the UK?
No, Paddy Power only has the license to show live horse racing live streams in the United Kingdom or Ireland.
So, if you live outside of these countries or are travelling, you will not be able to access a Paddy Power live stream.
Are There Technical Requirements to Watch Paddy Power?
No, nothing that your PC, tablet or mobile won’t already have in terms of standard functionality. As a basic you will need the following:
- Streaming content to be allowed through your firewall – this is the most common reason streams don’t plat
- Flash installed on your device.
- Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer
- A decent broadband internet connection or strong 4G.
How to Watch Horse Racing on Paddy Power
This video shows how to watch horse racing live within your Paddy Power account:
As you can see watching live horse racing events is easier than ever.
Summary of Paddy Power Streaming Service
As you would expect Paddy Power offer a great live stream service so that customers can watch any live sports that they have bet on.
The quality and footage is top class and to qualify you to need have a placed a bet within the last 24 hours or have a funded account with them online.
If you are not an existing customer, they are well worth joining, be sure to check out their welcome offer today.
Live Streaming Related Articles
If you want to watch the best live streams then the below online bookmakers also offer this great perk: