Looking for the inside track on horse racing at Musselburgh?
Look no further than our team of expert tipsters, who meticulously research every race to bring you the best tips, stats, and betting analysis.
From ground conditions to past performances of the trainers and jockeys, we leave no stone unturned when selecting our Musselburgh betting tips.
Our horse racing experts were voted in the top 10 tipsters of 2023, and with our unrivalled Horse Racing Tips service.
You can gain free access to exclusive analysis and tips for every race on Sunday.
Our Musselburgh betting tips guide provides you with all the information you need to make an informed decision on which horses to back, including everything from horse trainers’ form and weather to handicapping strategies and statistics.
Don’t miss the opportunity to use our expertise to your advantage!
Musselburgh Racing Tips Today
Here is Musselburgh betting tips for Sunday‘s racing in September 2023.
|No Race Fixtures found today|
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Sunday racing at Musselburgh races.
If there is no Musselburgh race meeting on 24/09/2023 the selections above will be empty, until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Musselburgh Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Musselburgh data of winners.
Top Musselburgh Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Musselburgh winners.
|K. R. Burke||24||8||15||33%|
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Musselburgh Racecourse
Here are some statistics associated with Musselburgh Racecourse:
- Location: Musselburgh, East Lothian, Scotland.
- Type of racing: Flat and National Hunt.
- Highlights: Scottish Triumph Hurdle Trial (early February) and Scottish County Handicap Hurdle (National Hunt), Queen’s Cup (April) and Scottish Sprint Cup (June) (Flat).
- TV Channel: Racing TV.
- Bookmaker Streaming Services: Ladbrokes, William Hill.
- Musselburgh Outright Favourite Statistics: provided for different types of races (Flat Handicaps, Flat Non-Handicaps, Handicap Chases, Handicap Hurdles, Non-Handicap Chases, and Non-Handicap Hurdles).
- Racecourse map: two courses – a right-handed sharp flat track and a flat National Hunt course.
- Draw Bias: provided for sprints, mile, and middle distance races, with a breakdown by the position of the draw
- Flat racing accounts for nearly double the number of races compared to the National Hunt at Musselburgh.
- In the previous five years, favourites in Flat Handicaps at Musselburgh have won 29% of the time but with a loss of -34.58, while Non-Handicap Chases have won 60% of the time but with a profit of only +1.59.
- The most profitable stall at Musselburgh in the win market is stall 4 over a trip of 7f, while the most unsuccessful stall is stall 1 when backing runners over 5f over the last five years.
- Address: Musselburgh Racecourse, Linkfiled Road, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 7RG.
- Telephone: +44 (0) 131 665 2859.
Summary of Musselburgh Tips
Our team look through the Musselburgh race card daily, to offer the best tips for Musselburgh races.
If you are planning to go to Musselburgh races at some point, we advise you to look at our full guide to Musselburgh Racecourse.
We rely on various research materials to influence the selections we provide for all horse racing events.
Some of the essential research documents we use include records of course and distance winners, horses with the highest support, horses that have undergone gelding, and those that have had wind surgery.
- successful course and distance horses
- The most popular picks for today
- The gelding horses
- Horses that have had a wind operation
By looking at these documents, we are able to predict the outcomes of each race and provide you with the best tips.
We hope you enjoyed our Free Predictions for Musselburgh races today and good luck in placing any bets.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Aintree Betting Tips
- Ascot Betting Tips
- Ayr Betting Tips
- Bangor-on-Dee Betting Tips
- Bath Betting Tips
- Beverley Betting Tips
- Brighton Betting Tips
- Carlisle Betting Tips
- Cartmel Betting Tips
- Catterick Bridge Betting Tips
- Chelmsford City Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Chepstow Betting Tips
- Chester Betting Tips
- Doncaster Betting Tips
- Epsom Downs Betting Tips
- Exeter Betting Tips
- Fakenham Betting Tips
- Ffos Las Betting Tips
- Fontwell Park Betting Tips
- Goodwood Betting Tips
- Hamilton Park Betting Tips
- Haydock Park Betting Tips
- Hereford Betting Tips
- Hexham Betting Tips
- Huntingdon Betting Tips
- Kelso Betting Tips
- Kempton Park Betting Tips
- Leicester Betting Tips
- Lingfield Park Betting Tips
- Ludlow Betting Tips
- Market Rasen Betting Tips
- Musselburgh Betting Tips
- Newbury Betting Tips
- Newcastle Betting Tips
- Newmarket Betting Tips
- Newton Abbot Betting Tips
- Nottingham Betting Tips
- Perth Betting Tips
- Plumpton Betting Tips
- Pontefract Betting Tips
- Redcar Betting Tips
- Ripon Betting Tips
- Salisbury Betting Tips
- Sandown Park Betting Tips
- Sedgefield Betting Tips
- Southwell Betting Tips
- Stratford-On-Avon Betting Tips
- Taunton Betting Tips
- Thirsk Betting Tips
- Uttoxeter Betting Tips
- Warwick Betting Tips
- Wetherby Betting Tips
- Wincanton Betting Tips
- Windsor Betting Tips
- Wolverhampton Betting Tips
- Worcester Betting Tips
- Yarmouth Betting Tips
- York Betting Tips