Are you looking for a fun and exciting way to win big at the races? Look no further than our team of horse racing tipsters!
We scour every race at Pontefract to give you the best tips, stats, and betting analysis.
Our Pontefract betting tips are carefully crafted with facts and figures to help you make the most informed decisions.
From the ground conditions to the previous course records and the recent form of the trainers, we leave no stone unturned.
And the best part? Our exclusive Horse Racing Tips service for racing at Pontefract today is free!
With analysis and tips for every race on Sunday, our team of experts, who were voted in the top 10 tipsters in 2023, have got you covered.
So, whether you’re a seasoned pro or a first-time bettor, our Pontefract betting tips guide has everything you need to place your bets with confidence.
From horses and jockeys to betting odds and weather conditions, we provide all the information you need to win big at the races!
Pontefract Racing Tips Today
Here is Pontefract betting tips for Sunday‘s racing in December 2023.
|No Race Fixtures found today|
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Sunday racing at Pontefract races.
If there is no Pontefract race meeting on 10/12/2023 the selections above will be empty, until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Pontefract Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Pontefract data of winners.No table found
Top Pontefract Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Pontefract winners.No table found
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Pontefract Racecourse
Here are some statistics associated with Pontefract Racecourse:
- Pontefract is a flat-only racecourse in West Yorkshire that hosts around 16 meetings annually from April to October.
- The racecourse features five listed races: Flying Fillies Stakes (August), Pipalong Stakes (July), Pontefract Castle Stakes (June), Pomfret Stakes (July), and Silver Tankard Stakes (October).
- The course is left-handed, oval-shaped, and undulating, with the final three furlongs uphill, emphasising stamina.
- Pontefract has a draw bias, and horses drawn low generally have an advantage, especially over sprint trips. Stall 7 for 6f races is the most successful, and stall 11 for 6f is the least successful.
- In the last five seasons at Pontefract, the outright favourite statistics for flat handicaps are 105-325 (32%) with an LSP of -13.81, and for flat non-handicaps are 51-120 (43%) with an LSP of -12.72.
- The most successful trainer at Pontefract regarding wins and profit (+8.66) is R A Fahey, and the trainer with the best eachway LSP (+48.95) is B M R Haslam. The least successful trainer is T D Easterby, with a strike rate of 10% and an LSP of -100.88.
- The jockey with the most wins and profit (+39.83) is B A Curtis, and the jockey with the best eachway LSP (+111.71) is Andrew Mullen. The least successful jockey is Daniel Tudhope with a strike rate of 18% and an LSP of -65.73.
- The TV channel that covers racing at Pontefract is Racing TV, and bookmaker streaming services are available from Betfair, Bet 365, and Ladbrokes.
- Address: Pontefract Park, Park Rd, Pontefract WF8 4QD
- Telephone: 01977 781307
Summary of Pontefract Tips
Here at British Racecourses we analyse the Pontefract race card consistently every day, in order to provide the greatest tips for Pontefract races.
If you are considering attending Pontefract races, we suggest you to check out our guide to Pontefract Racecourse.
To provide you with the top tips for all horse racing events, we use records of course and distance winners, horses with the highest support, horses that have undergone gelding, and those that have had wind surgery as essential research documents.
We hope that our Free Predictions for Pontefract races today were of value to you, and best of luck for any bets you may place.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Aintree Betting Tips
- Ascot Betting Tips
- Ayr Betting Tips
- Bangor-on-Dee Betting Tips
- Bath Betting Tips
- Beverley Betting Tips
- Brighton Betting Tips
- Carlisle Betting Tips
- Cartmel Betting Tips
- Catterick Bridge Betting Tips
- Chelmsford City Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Chepstow Betting Tips
- Chester Betting Tips
- Doncaster Betting Tips
- Epsom Downs Betting Tips
- Exeter Betting Tips
- Fakenham Betting Tips
- Ffos Las Betting Tips
- Fontwell Park Betting Tips
- Goodwood Betting Tips
- Hamilton Park Betting Tips
- Haydock Park Betting Tips
- Hereford Betting Tips
- Hexham Betting Tips
- Huntingdon Betting Tips
- Kelso Betting Tips
- Kempton Park Betting Tips
- Leicester Betting Tips
- Lingfield Park Betting Tips
- Ludlow Betting Tips
- Market Rasen Betting Tips
- Musselburgh Betting Tips
- Newbury Betting Tips
- Newcastle Betting Tips
- Newmarket Betting Tips
- Newton Abbot Betting Tips
- Nottingham Betting Tips
- Perth Betting Tips
- Plumpton Betting Tips
- Pontefract Betting Tips
- Redcar Betting Tips
- Ripon Betting Tips
- Salisbury Betting Tips
- Sandown Park Betting Tips
- Sedgefield Betting Tips
- Southwell Betting Tips
- Stratford-On-Avon Betting Tips
- Taunton Betting Tips
- Thirsk Betting Tips
- Uttoxeter Betting Tips
- Warwick Betting Tips
- Wetherby Betting Tips
- Wincanton Betting Tips
- Windsor Betting Tips
- Wolverhampton Betting Tips
- Worcester Betting Tips
- Yarmouth Betting Tips
- York Betting Tips