If you have won on your Single Stakes About bet you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Single Stakes About calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free bet calculator below – enter the results of your two selections, preferred odds format, the betting odds and your total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our Single Stakes About betting calculator now and work out your winnings:
How to Use the Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide on how to use the Single Stakes About calculator:
- Select “Single Stakes About” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 2 picks
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection like “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void”, Dead heat”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection like “9/1” and “7/1”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet like “£10”, “£200”, “£50”
- The Single Stakes About bet calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions about A Single Stakes About Bet
The most popular questions we get asked about a Single Stakes About Bet and the Single Stakes About Bet Calculator are:
What is a Single Stakes About Bet?
A Single Stakes About is a bet on two selections in different events. This is also known as an up and down, cross bet.
The bet is two single bets. Any return on each single (up to the original stake amount) is used to fund a further single on the other selection.
A minimum of one selection must win or place to guarantee a return, depending on the stake being wagered on a winning bet or each-way.
How to Place a Single Stakes About Bet?
Here is a step by step guide on how to place a Single Stakes About bet online:
- Choose two racehorses or events you want to bet on
- Add both selections to your betting slip
- Look under the ‘multiple’ segment and tick ‘Single Stakes About’
- Enter the amount that you want to wager (bear in mind your stake will be multiplied by 2)
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
Alternatively, you can always bet at your local bookmaker – check out our betting shops near me to find yours – simply fill in your betting details and hand it in at the desk.
Which bookmakers accept a Single Stakes About bet?
Not all major betting brands offer the chance to place a Single Stakes About.
If punters add 2 selections to a betting slip then the following bookies will take a Single Stakes About bet type:
The Single Stakes About betting type is awesome for those who want to double up if they get a winner on the next selection.
Good luck with your bet!
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing, find the bet calculator for you:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator
Use the calculator on any of the bet types above to work out your sports bet returns.