Our team of horse racing tipsters thoroughly researches each race at Tramore to provide you with the best picks, information and betting analysis.
When making our Tramore betting predictions, we consider the jockey’s most recent performance, previous course records, and the ground condition.
Our unrivalled horse racing tips service will provide you with free insider analyses and recommendations for each race at Tramore on Sunday.
Our team of professionals offered a free tipping service and were recognised as some of the most trustworthy tippers in 2023.
On our page with Tramore betting recommendations, you can find all the details you require to decide which horses to back.
Tramore Racing Tips Today
Here is Tramore betting tips for Sunday‘s racing in December 2023.
|No Race Fixtures found today|
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Sunday racing at Tramore races.
If there is no Tramore race meeting on 10/12/2023 the selections above will be empty, until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Tramore Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Tramore data of winners.No table found
Top Tramore Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Tramore winners.No table found
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Tramore Racecourse
Here are some statistics related to Tramore Racecourse that you may find useful:
- Tramore Racecourse is a horse racing venue in Tramore, County Waterford, Ireland.
- The track is undulating, with a descent to the turn and a one-furlong uphill finish.
- It is noted for its right-handed oval track on a 7-furlong (1400m) circuit.
- It is predominantly used for National Hunt action, although some flat races are held during the four-day August Festival, and it is a Grade Two racecourse.
- The hurdle circuit consists of just four hurdles, two of which are in the home straight, while the chase circuit features five fences, one of which is an open ditch.
- The course has held races since 1912 and hosts National Hunt and flat racing with 11 days of racing throughout the year.
- The annual Summer Festival takes place over four days in mid-August, and the New Year’s Day meeting, which attracts many big equine names for the Grade 3 Chase run over two miles and six furlongs.
- The Tramore Racecourse is on 80 acres, with panoramic views of the stunning Waterford coastline.
Summary of Tramore Tips
Our team analyse the Tramore race card on a daily basis to provide the best tips for Tramore races.
If you are planning to attend Tramore races we advise you to check out our full guide to Tramore Racecourse.
Here are some important research documents that influence the selections we provide for all Tramore racing events.
- Previous course and distance form
- Steamer in the Betting Market
- Gelded Since Last Run
- Wind Operation Since Last Run
We hope you enjoyed our Free Predictions for Tramore races today and good luck in placing any bets.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Ballinrobe Betting Tips
- Bellewstown Betting Tips
- Clonmel Betting Tips
- Cork Betting Tips
- Curragh Betting Tips
- Down Royal Betting Tips
- Downpatrick Betting Tips
- Dundalk Betting Tips
- Fairyhouse Betting Tips
- Galway Betting Tips
- Gowran Park Betting Tips
- Kilbeggan Betting Tips
- Killarney Betting Tips
- Laytown Betting Tips
- Leopardstown Betting Tips
- Limerick Betting Tips
- Listowel Betting Tips
- Naas Betting Tips
- Navan Betting Tips
- Punchestown Betting Tips
- Roscommon Betting Tips
- Sligo Betting Tips
- Thurles Betting Tips
- Tipperary Betting Tips
- Tramore Betting Tips
- Wexford Betting Tips