If you have won on your Union Jack Trebles bet you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Union Jack Trebles calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free betting calculator below – enter the results of your nine selections, preferred odds format, betting odds and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our Union Jack Trebles calculator now and work out your winnings:
- 1 How to Use the Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions about a Union Jack Treble Bet
- 4 Summary of Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- 5 Betting Calculators
How to Use the Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide on how to use the Union Jack Trebles bet calculator:
- Select “Union Jack Trebles” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 9 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection like “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void”, “Dead heat”, “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection such as “9/1”, “12/1”, “15/2”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet such as “£1”, “£21”, “£15”
- The Union Jack Trebles bet calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions about a Union Jack Treble Bet
Here are the most popular questions we get asked about a Union Jack Treble Bet and the Union Jack Treble Bet:
What is a Union Jack Trebles Bet?
A Union Jack Trebles Bet is 8 individual bets with nine picks. This makes us 9 bets comprising of eight trebles.
Groupings are determined by laying out the selections in a 3×3 union jack grid.
This forms three horizontal trebles, three vertical trebles and two diagonal trebles in the design of the Union Jack flag.
How to Place a Union Jack Trebles Bet?
Here is a step by step guide on how to place Union Jack Trebles Bet:
- Choose nine racehorses or events you want to bet on
- Add all 9 selections to your betting slip
- Look under the ‘multiple’ segment and tick ‘Union Jack Trebles’
- Enter the amount that you want to wager (bear in mind your stake will be multiplied by 9)
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
This obviously applies to online betting but you can also place this bet at a local bookmakers as well.
Do All Picks Have to Win on a Union Jack Trebles Bet?
You need a minimum of 3 winners on a Union Jack Trebles Bet if you stake a win type bet.
You only need three placed horses if you bet on an each-way Union Jack Trebles bet.
Which Bookmakers Accept a Union Jack Trebles bet?
The below bookmakers accept a Union Jack Trebles bet:
Simply add 9 selections to a betting slip then the above bookies show the chance to place a Union Jack Trebles bet type.
Summary of Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
The Union Jack Trebles are not the most popular bet type but that is mainly because they are relatively new.
If you manage to get the minimum 3 picks to win then the payouts can be huge. If so, the easiest way to work out your winnings is using our bet calculator.
We have created a free bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing, check them out below:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator