Find out more about the Acca Insurance Boylesports offer in February 2024.
In this article, we’ll take an in depth look at this particular feature of the Boylesports app and website, explaining what the acca accumulator is and why so many punters use it.
The acca insurance feature, offered by Boylesports, is an excellent choice for anyone who likes placing betting accumulators online.
We also suggest you take a good look at our Boylesports betting app page to learn more about this brand’s specific features, and what makes them one of the main bookies with acca insurance out there.
What Is Boylesports Acca Insurance?
Boylesports acca insurance is a feature designed specifically to work with accumulator bets, and is designed so that if one selection of your bet lets you down, you receive your money back as a free bet.
Having a feature like this is excellent, as many that place accas on various websites describe losing a bet when all but one selections are correct as being extremely frustrating.
As a result, Boylesports have implemented their acca insurance as part of the services they offer.
Boylesports latest sign up promotion is a great way for new customers to start using Boylesports acca insurance, be sure to take a look at it here:
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. #AD 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+.Full T&C's Apply
Our team will make certain the offers we present to you are the latest and greatest online, so do take a look at this if you’re interested.
How to Claim Boylesports Acca Insurance
Claiming acca insurance using Boylesports website or app is really easy, see below for the process:
- Log in or register for an account with Boylesports
- Choose your selections and place an accumulator bet of five selections or more
- If only one of your selections lets your acca down, Boylesports will refund your stake in free bets.
It’s really that simple.
Boylesports Acca Insurance Terms & Conditions
As with each and every betting brand out there, there are set terms & conditions the betting brand lays out in relation to their acca insurance.
Take a look at Boylesports t&cs for acca insurance below:
- You are responsible for all Bets placed on Your Account where the correct username/Account number and password have been used. You should not divulge Your Account details to any other person (see section C, point 3.2 above). All Bets are placed at Your own risk and discretion.
- Wagers on the Website may only be placed through Your personal account which You have with Us in connection with the Website made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device) or by telephone. We shall not accept wagers from You in any other form or by any other means and where received will be invalid and void – win or lose. Any winnings from using the Service will be deposited into Your account, and subsequent Bets on the Website will be debited from Your account balance with us.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure any Bet is correct at the time of placement and that You have understood the rules, odds and terms associated with any bet, as once Bets have been accepted by Our server they will not be cancelled or changed. Bets placed through the Website will only be valid once a Bet placed receipt is displayed.
- Your funds will be allocated to Bets in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. BoyleSports reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a Bet has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
- You agree to pay for the Bets placed with Us in accordance with this Agreement. You agree that (1) You are solely responsible for any Bet placed on Your account with us, where the correct username/account number and password have been used (whether or not authorised by you); and (2) You will not in any respect operate Your account in a misleading, deceptive or fraudulent way, neither collude with others to cheat, or to fix the outcome/result of any event/game in respect of which a Bet may be placed with us.
How Often Can I Use Boylesports Acca Insurance?
You are able to use the Boylesports acca insurance feature a maximum of once a day.
This is the case for almost all of the bookies offering this feature.
The acca insurance feature offered by Boylesports is a brilliant option for those that love an accumulator bet, but want that extra bit of security.
With Boylesports being a betting business that has a great reputation online, it’s not a surprise to see that a lot of punters are making the most of their newest sign up promo to use the acca insurance feature.
Related Boylesports Articles
Here are all articles related to the Boylesports bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance Boylesports
- Boylesports Alternatives
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- Boylesports Bet Builder
- Boylesports Betting App
- Boylesports Cheltenham Offers
- Boylesports Extra Places
- BoyleSports Grand National
- BoyleSports Horse Racing
- Boylesports Inplay
- Boylesports Money Back 2nd
- Boylesports Near Me
- Boylesports Payment Methods
- Boylesports Punchestown Offers
- Boylesports Royal Ascot
- How To Delete a BoyleSports Account
All Acca Insurance Brands
And here are all of the acca insurance brands we’ve reviewed: