Our team of horse racing tipsters fully research every race to give you the best tips, stats and betting analysis for every race at Brighton.
All our Brighton betting tips are carefully selected with facts to assist our selections from ground conditions, and the previous course records to the current form of the horse racing trainers.
Our unrivalled Horse Racing Tips service for racing at Brighton today gives you a free exclusive analysis and tips for every race on Monday. The free tipping service comes from our team of experts who were voted in the top 10 horse racing tipsters in 2023.
In our Brighton betting tips guide, we provide you with all the information to make an informed decision on which horses to back.
Brighton Racing Tips Today
Here is Brighton betting tips for Monday‘s racing in December 2023.
|No Race Fixtures found today|
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Monday racing at Brighton races.
If there is no Brighton race meeting on 11/12/2023 the selections above will be empty, until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Brighton Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Brighton data of winners.No table found
Top Brighton Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Brighton winners.No table found
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Brighton Racecourse
Here are some statistics associated with Brighton Racecourse:
- Brighton is located on the South Coast and has around 20 race days a year from April to September.
- Type of Racing at Brighton: Flat Racing Only.
- Brighton’s top races include a Class 3 Fillies Handicap in early May, and the Brighton Festival, held over three days in August, features the Brighton Mile Challenge Trophy Handicap.
- TV Channel: Sky Sports Racing
- Bookmaker Streaming Services Available from: Bet 365, Betfair, Coral, and Unibet.
- The Brighton racecourse is a left-handed, undulating 12-furlong horseshoe-shaped track. The first 4 furlongs are uphill, and the home straight is downhill for a long way, with a two-furlong climb to the winning post.
- Course specialists do well at Brighton because of the track’s undulating nature and many bends.
- Big horses struggle on the track as you need balance around the turns and the camber. Horses that have run well at Goodwood, Bath, and Epsom should be noted, as these courses are similar in many ways to Brighton.
- Being on the Sussex Downs overlooking the town and the English Channel, many a meeting starts in glorious sunshine before being rendered invisible for the racegoer or television watcher because of this misty fog coming in from the sea.
- When the ground is soft, horses are often brought to the stands rail (nearest to the crowd) to dissipate the camber, which slopes towards the inside of the course, as they look to find a stretch of grassless affected by the soft conditions.
- Brighton Draw Bias: With an LSP of +116.20, the most successful stall at Brighton is stall 7 when backing runners over a trip of 1m over the last five years. For the least profitable stall at Brighton, you need to look at races over 7f and focus on stall 1, as this has produced an LSP of -71.03 over the last five years.
Summary of Brighton Tips
Here at British Racecourses, we look through the Brighton race card daily to make certain we provide the best tips possible.
If you want to attend Brighton races, we strongly suggest you look through our full guide to Brighton Racecourse.
We also have some important info that influences the selections we provide for all Brighton racing events:
- All course and distance form
- Horses that are the most backed
- Each gelded horse
- Each horse after wind surgery
We hope you found value in our Free Predictions for Brighton Races, and we hope it helps inform your decisions when it comes to race day.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Aintree Betting Tips
- Ascot Betting Tips
- Ayr Betting Tips
- Bangor-on-Dee Betting Tips
- Bath Betting Tips
- Beverley Betting Tips
- Brighton Betting Tips
- Carlisle Betting Tips
- Cartmel Betting Tips
- Catterick Bridge Betting Tips
- Chelmsford City Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Chepstow Betting Tips
- Chester Betting Tips
- Doncaster Betting Tips
- Epsom Downs Betting Tips
- Exeter Betting Tips
- Fakenham Betting Tips
- Ffos Las Betting Tips
- Fontwell Park Betting Tips
- Goodwood Betting Tips
- Hamilton Park Betting Tips
- Haydock Park Betting Tips
- Hereford Betting Tips
- Hexham Betting Tips
- Huntingdon Betting Tips
- Kelso Betting Tips
- Kempton Park Betting Tips
- Leicester Betting Tips
- Lingfield Park Betting Tips
- Ludlow Betting Tips
- Market Rasen Betting Tips
- Musselburgh Betting Tips
- Newbury Betting Tips
- Newcastle Betting Tips
- Newmarket Betting Tips
- Newton Abbot Betting Tips
- Nottingham Betting Tips
- Perth Betting Tips
- Plumpton Betting Tips
- Pontefract Betting Tips
- Redcar Betting Tips
- Ripon Betting Tips
- Salisbury Betting Tips
- Sandown Park Betting Tips
- Sedgefield Betting Tips
- Southwell Betting Tips
- Stratford-On-Avon Betting Tips
- Taunton Betting Tips
- Thirsk Betting Tips
- Uttoxeter Betting Tips
- Warwick Betting Tips
- Wetherby Betting Tips
- Wincanton Betting Tips
- Windsor Betting Tips
- Wolverhampton Betting Tips
- Worcester Betting Tips
- Yarmouth Betting Tips
- York Betting Tips