The Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase was added to the Cheltenham Festival programme when the meeting was extended to four days in 2005.
It is over the cross country course with a variety of obstacles and a distance of three and three-quarter miles.
The Cross Country Chase at the Cheltenham Festival is the third of a series of such races at the track. The earlier races are staged in November and December, giving runners and riders the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the unique nature of the course. There have already been three multiple winners of this specialist event; Garde Champetre (2008, 2009), Balthazar King (2012, 2013) and Tiger Roll (2018, 2019 and 2021).
Find out more about the Cheltenham Cross Country Chase:
- 1 Cross Country Chase Race Overview
- 2 Cross Country Chase 2023 Odds
- 3 Cross Country Chase Tips
- 4 Famous Cross Country Chase Winners & History
- 5 Key Cross Country Chase Trials
- 6 Cross Country Chase Previous Winners
- 7 Cross Country Chase Betting Trends
- 8 Betting on the Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase
- 8.1 Betfair Cheltenham Offer
- 8.2 bet365 Cheltenham Offer
- 8.3 Betfred Cheltenham Offer
- 8.4 888 Cheltenham Offer
- 8.5 Coral Cheltenham Offer
- 8.6 Parimatch Cheltenham Offer
- 8.7 William Hill Cheltenham Offer
- 8.8 Ladbrokes Cheltenham Offer
- 8.9 Unibet Cheltenham Offer
- 8.10 Mr Play Cheltenham Offer
- 8.11 32Red Cheltenham Offer
- 8.12 Betway Cheltenham Offer
- 8.13 Paddy Power Cheltenham Offer
- 8.14 BetUK Cheltenham Offer
- 8.15 Grosvenor Cheltenham Offer
- 8.16 LiveScore Bet Cheltenham Offer
- 8.17 LeoVegas Cheltenham Offer
- 8.18 Matchbook Cheltenham Offer
- 8.19 BoyleSports Cheltenham Offer
- 8.20 QuinnBet Cheltenham Offer
- 8.21 Kwiff Cheltenham Offer
- 8.22 SBK Cheltenham Offer
- 8.23 Smarkets Cheltenham Offer
- 9 Cross Country Chase – Top Trainers and Jockeys
- 10 Popular Questions
- 11 Summary of The Cheltenham Cross Country Chase
- 12 Other Cheltenham Related Articles
Cross Country Chase Race Overview
The Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase is for horses aged five and up.
This National Hunt steeplechase is ran a distance of around 3 miles and 6 furlongs on the Cheltenham Cross-Country Course, and there are thirty-two obstacles to be negotiated during the race.
It was first run as a handicap event before being converted to a conditions race for the 2016 edition, and it is held on the second day of the Cheltenham Festival in March each year.
Cross Country Chase 2023 Odds
Cross Country Chase Tips
The Cross Country Chase tips are below:
- 2 points to win for DELTA WORK
- 1 point each way for GALVIN
Many Cross Country Chase horses will race in more races throughout the years. Stay updated on the horses and place ante-post bets if you want to wager on them.
If you are looking for more racing tips for events taking place at Cheltenham then check out our Cheltenham horse racing tips page.
Famous Cross Country Chase Winners & History
The inaugural running was won by SpotThedifference, trained by Enda Bolger and ridden by JT McNamara. The horse really loved the challenge of the cross country course and won seven times over the course during his career. The winning rider would tragically suffer terrible injuries at Cheltenham in 2013 which left him paralysed. He suffered complications in 2016 and died at home at the age of 41. He was very popular in the weighing room and a terrible loss to the tight-knit National Hunt racing community.
Bolger would dominate the early runnings of the Cross Country Chase, winning four of the first five.
Nina Carberry rode Heads On the Ground (2007) and Garde Champetre (2008 and 2009). Garde Champetre was favourite to complete a hat-trick in 2010 but could finish only fifth behind A New Story.
Balthazar King was another very popular winner, trained by Philip Hobbs and ridden by Richard Johnson. He was successful in 2012 and 2014, going on to finish second to Pineau De Re in the 2014 Aintree Grand National. He won eight times at Cheltenham in total among a total 16 career wins from 45 races.
Nina Carberry rode a record fourth winner aboard Josies Orders in 2016, a fifth winner for Bolger.
Gordon Elliott then took over the mantle of Cross Country specialist, winning for three consecutive seasons. Cause Of Causes was a well-backed winner in the hands of Jamie Codd in 2017. The versatile performer had previously won the National Hunt Chase and the Kim Muir Challenge Cup. He ran the race of his life to finish second to One For Arthur in the 2017 Grand National.
Tiger Roll has become a Cheltenham and Aintree legend. He has won five times at the festival meeting including his three Cross Country Chase victories. His winning run was interrupted in 2020 by the French-trained Easysland but he comprehensively overturned the form with that rival in 2021.
Key Cross Country Chase Trials
Previous Cheltenham form is vital in this event with eight of the last twelve winners having at least one course victory.
All but one of them had raced at least once at Cheltenham so the Glenfarclas series is the obvious place to look for key trials.
Nine of the twelve winners would return to Cheltenham for the Cross Country Chase the following season, yielding two victories.
Four winners ran in the Aintree Grand National next time.
Cross Country Chase Previous Winners
|2005||Spot Thedifference||12||11–12||JT McNamara[a]||Enda Bolger|
|2006||Native Jack||12||10-08||Davy Russell||Philip Rothwell|
|2007||Heads Onthe Ground||10||10-02||Nina Carberry[a]||Enda Bolger|
|2008||Garde Champetre||9||10–13||Nina Carberry[a]||Enda Bolger|
|2009||Garde Champetre||10||11–12||Nina Carberry[a]||Enda Bolger|
|2010||A New Story||12||09-07||Adrian Heskin||Michael Hourigan|
|2011||Sizing Australia||9||10-09||Andrew Lynch||Henry De Bromhead|
|2012||Balthazar King||8||10-09||Richard Johnson||Philip Hobbs|
|2013||Big Shu||8||10-05||Barry Cash||Peter Maher|
|2014||Balthazar King||10||11–12||Richard Johnson||Philip Hobbs|
|2015||Rivage d'Or||10||10-10||Davy Russell||Tony Martin|
|2016||Josies Orders [b]||8||11-04||Nina Carberry[a]||Enda Bolger|
|2017||Cause of Causes||9||11-04||Jamie Codd[a]||Gordon Elliott|
|2018||Tiger Roll||8||11-04||Keith Donoghue||Gordon Elliott|
|2019||Tiger Roll||9||11-04||Keith Donoghue||Gordon Elliott|
|2020||Easysland||6||11-04||Jonathan Plouganou||David Cottin|
|2021||Tiger Roll||11||11-04||Keith Donoghue||Denise Foster|
|2022||Delta Work||9||11-04||Jack Kennedy||Gordon Elliott|
|2023||Delta Work||10||11-07||Keith Donoghue||Gordon Elliott|
Cross Country Chase Betting Trends
- There have only been two winning favourites in the past twelve seasons; Josies Orders (2016) and Tiger Roll (2019). However, all but three of those winners were in the first three in the betting. Balthazar King (2014), Cause Of Causes (2017), Easysland (2020) and Tiger Roll (2021) all started second favourite.
- A New Story provided the biggest shock result at 25-1 in 2010. Rivage D’Or (2015) returned at 16-1 in 2015 and Big Shu (2013) at 14-1.
- SpotThedifference was the first of three twelve-year-olds to win here, all within the first six years.
- Easysland became the youngest winner of the event in 2020 when winning as a six-year-old. He was also the first French-trained winner in a race which has been dominated by the Irish.
- Philip Hobbs remains the only British trainer to succeed here with the two victories of Balthazar King.
- Experience is a key factor here with ten of the twelve winners having won at least twice over fences.
- Nine of them had raced at least three times in the current season with six of them recording one or more victories.
- A rating of 140 or higher is usually required to win here.
- Tiger Roll is the highest rated winner on 166 in 2021, 7lbs higher than in 2019.
- The race is currently called The Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase
Betting on the Glenfarclas Cross Country Chase
There is a strong ante-post betting market on the Cross Country Chase.
The race often features popular horses well-known to the racing public.
The presence of Tiger Roll and his subsequent Grand National victories certainly helped to elevate the significance of this race within the Cheltenham Festival.
There have been few surprises in this race in its relatively short history with the form horses usually coming out on top.
The following betting sites have great betting offers for Cheltenham:
- Betfair bet £10 and get £30 is a decent offer if you are opening an account for Cheltenham betting. Betfair is one of the best bookmakers around and is highly recommended for betting on the Cheltenham Festival as well as other top sporting events. Find out more about them today.
New Customer offer. Place a min £5 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £20 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. T&Cs apply. #AD Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- The bet365 Cheltenham offer is one of the best out there. As one of the top UK bookies we would expect this. The offer is a current deposit £10 and get £30 in free bet credits, for information and T&Cs follow the links below.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #AD Registration required.Full T&C's Apply
- The Betfred offer is a great one -deposit £10 and get up to £40 in bet bonuses. These can be used on a variety of betting markets including racing, football and other sports. For more information on this leading UK bookmaker read our full view.
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. #AD Full T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Get the 888Sport Bet £10 and get £30 Cheltenham offer today. For full terms and conditions or to claim this great free bet credit for the Cheltenham Festival simply follow the link now.
£10 min deposit using promo code 250BONUS • The bonus will be applied once the full deposit amount has been wagered at least twice with cumulative odds of 1.50 or greater • To withdraw any winnings from your bonus, you must wager the bonus amount at least 5 times • All deposit and bonus wagering requirements must be completed within 60 days • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Wagering limit of £50 per bet Applies • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries apply. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Coral is another hugely popular bookmaker and a high-street name. This deal for new customers is a good one, for more information on this free bets credit either follow the link or check out our bespoke review. As with all betting offers certain terms and conditions will apply.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. #AD Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Take advantage of the very best Cheltenham betting offers and free bets at the Parimatch sportsbook website with great sportsbook sign up bonuses for new horse racing bettors at the Cheltenham Festival
18+ New Customers Only. Opt-in, bet on Horse Racing within 7 days of registration. Get your stake refunded up to £30 in Free Bets for set markets if your bet loses (odds 3.00+). Free bets expire in 7 days. Card payments only. Offer valid from 16:00 UK time 04/08/2023. begambleaware.org | #AD Please Gamble ResponsiblyFull T&C's Apply
- Bet £10 and get £30 in free bet credits with William Hill for the Cheltenham races. These can be used on all the big races at the Festival including the Gold Cup, Champion Chase and Champion Hurdle. Certain deposit restrictions may apply.
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Bet £5 and get £20 with Ladbrokes is a good deal for punters who want to wage a small amount of their money but see a decent amount of free bet credits. As one of the leading and most respected bookies in the UK there are lots of benefits to opening an account whether for Cheltenham betting or at other times of the year.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £/€5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £/€5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. #AD Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- The Unibet offer is a bit different from other bookies and is your money back as a free bet credit if your horse finished in second. This takes away some of the pain of just missing out! Unibet are great Cheltenham bookmaker and currently sponsors the Champion Hurdle, check out our full review for more info.
18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first racing bet loses. Wagering: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. #AD Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in.Full T&C's Apply
- The Mr Play Cheltneham offer of bet £10 and get £15 is not one of the best on the market. However, this new bookmaker is hugely popular for punters looking for a new betting site. We have reviewed all of the best features, read our review or follow the link for more info.
18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £15 bonus, valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at a min. odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. #AD System bets no eligible.Full T&C's Apply
- A different Cheltenham offer from 32Red is their 100 profit boost! This one is definitely worth checking out as its totally different from the type of Cheltenham offered by other leading bookmakers. Read their full T&Cs to find out more.
Opt in. Min. Odds Evs, Max. £10 stake, Max. additional profit £100. Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible – See full terms #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Betway’s £70 in free bets for the countdown to 2023 Cheltenham Festival is an impressive sign up bonus
All UK Customers. Opt-in required. Minimum stake: £25. Total Free Bets: 2 x £5 plus £5 added to Cheltenham Pot upon weekly qualification from 11/02/23 – 10/03/23. Qualify for all 4 weeks and receive an extra £10 free bet. Single Multiples including 3 or more selections only. Real money bets only. Min. overall odds: 2/1 (3.00). Enhanced prices and eSports excluded. Pot credited in full on 13/03/23. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. #AD Bet The Responsible Way.Full T&C's Apply
- A good new offer for Paddy Power customers, basically bet £20 and you’ll be refunded in cash if you lose. This is a great Cheltenham offer from this leading Irish bookmaker. For information on them including BOG, live streaming of Cheltenham races and more, follow the links.
New customers Only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. 13 settled bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed on sportsbook within 30 days of opening account. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bets expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. #AD Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- There’s a BetUK Cheltenham Offer to claim that requires you to just deposit and wager £20 and get £60 in Cheltenham Festival free bets.
New customers on mobile only. 7 days to claim and stake £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.5 or greater to qualify. Free, void, cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify. Max 3x £10 free bets credited on bet settlement. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 or greater. Free bets are non-withdrawable, and stake not returned with winnings. 7 day expiry. #AD 18+BeGambleAware.org.Full T&C's Apply
- A Cheltenham double-the-odds promotion from Grosvenor is good and Cheltenham offer with a difference. New to the UK gambling scene Grosvenor is growing in popularity, check out the perks in our full review.
New Customer Offer. T&Cs Apply. 18+. #AD Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- The livescorebet Cheltenham free bet made our top list of hand-selected Cheltenham Festival special offers for horse racing punters looking to wager bets in the UK or Ireland
New members only. Min £10 bet on sportsbook (ex. forecasts, tricasts & virtual sports), placed & settled within 14 days of sign-up . Min odds 1.5. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: sportsbook only (ex. virtual), accept within 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance. ex E/Ws & Multiples. Stakes not returned. BeGambleAware.org. 18+Full T&C's Apply
1 x £1 non-withdrawable Free Bet Token. Claim 1x Free bet per day 14/03/23-17/03/23. Use by 23:59 the following day. Use on LiveScore Bet sportsbook. Valid on any market. Bet Responsibly. #AD BeGambleAware.org. 18+
- A greal deal of a 100% profit boost up to £100 is something a little different from LeoVegas. If you haven’t heard of this top bookmaker then they are definitely worth checking out. Follow the links and find out more today, including the full terms and conditions of this promo.
T&Cs apply. New reg only. Claim by placing a min deposit £10 via “My Offers” page within 30 days. Skrill/Neteller deposits excl. 7 days to stake max £10 in-play. #AD Max. extra winnings £100. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.Full T&C's Apply
- Take advantage of the Matchbook £50 free bets for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival
Open to New Customers Only. New Customers must register with bonus code:MB50. To build the free bet bank, the user must stake £25 or more on Horse Racing between Monday and Sunday for each individual week of the promotional period. The user will receive a £10 free bet for each individual week they qualify. The max free bet bank the user can accumulate is £50, and can only be used on Cheltenham Festival markets only. 18+ only. #AD BeGambleAware.Full T&C's Apply
- Boylesports Bet 10 Get 60 Cheltenham Offer is for Ireland Customers Only
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. #AD T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
- QuinnBet has multiple Cheltenham Offers from £35 free bets on Cheltenham Festival or the bet 10 get 60 betting promotion for Irish punters
For the Cheltenham Festival 2023, we’ve enhanced our UK welcome betting offer. Register with QuinnBet and get 50% back as a Free Bet up to £35 + 10 free casino spins. A minimum of 3 bets at odds of evans (2.00) or greater is required to qualify for the max free bet, which is based on first day losses. Even if you account is up, a single £10 Bet at the minimum odds, secures a £5 Free Bet & 10 Free Spins. UK 18+. begambleaware #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Kwiff Cheltenham Betting offer of a free £20 bet is good who sportsbook punters who also enjoy playing casino online
New customers & 18+ only. Min. deposit of £/€10. Qualifying real money bet of £/€10. Min odds greater than or equal to 1.5 required. E/W bets excluded. Offer credited within 48 hours. Additional T&Cs apply. #AD Please gamble responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- Claim your SBK Cheltenham Offer when you deposit £10 and get £20 in Cheltenham Festival free bets.
New UK, IE & Malta customers only. Min £10/€10 first deposit using Debit Card. Place a bet of £10 at min odds of 1.5 and get £10. Further £10 credited after 7 days and a further £10 credited after 14 days. Full T&Cs apply.18+. #AD BeGambleAware.org.Full T&C's Apply
- Use code COMMFREE to trade with 0% for 60 days for Cheltenham Festival Free Bets. Minimum £10 first deposit only using Debit Card or Instant Banking. 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Full T&Cs apply.
Use code COMMFREE to trade with 0% commission for 60 days. Min. £10/€10 first deposit using Debit Card or Instant Banking. Full T&C’s apply.18+. #AD BeGambleAware.org.Full T&C's Apply
Cross Country Chase – Top Trainers and Jockeys
Nina Carberry’s four winners remain the record for the Cross Country Chase.
Keith Donoghue is now just one behind her after his three winning rides aboard Tiger Roll. Davy Russell joined Richard Johnson on two winners when he rode Rivage D’Or to victory in 2015. His first success was on Native Jack for Philip Rothwell in 2006.
Enda Bolger is the leading trainer in the race’s history with five winners; Spot Thedifference (2005), Heads On the Ground (2007), Garde Champetre (2008, 2009) and Josies Orders (2016). Gordon Elliott has trained three winners with Cause Of Causes (2017) and Tiger Roll (2018 and 2019).
Tiger Roll’s third victory in 2021 took place when the licence was temporarily held by Denise Foster.
What grade is the Cross Country Chase at Cheltenham?
The Cross Country Chase is a Grade 2 race.
What day is Cross Country Chase at Cheltenham?
The Cross Country Chase takes place on Wednesday the 15th of March.
Summary of The Cheltenham Cross Country Chase
The Cross Country race at the Cheltenham Festival held on the inside on the main courses, is a unique and challenging race.
Horses and jockeys need to jump a variety of different obstacles and banks over a long trip of 3m6f. The inaugural cross country chase was won by Spotthedifference when it was introduced on the fourth day.
It has won over the years by many favourites including the legendary Tiger Roll.
It has been dominated by Irish raiders over years, probably as they have more of these types of races in the Emerald Isle and their horses are more accustomed to it.
If you have enjoyed this Cross Country Chase review page, here are some other articles related to Cheltenham betting you may also like:
- 32Red Cheltenham Offers
- Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle
- Arkle Chase
- Baring Bingham Novices Hurdle
- Best Horse Racing Betting Sites
- bet365 Cheltenham Offers
- Betfair Cheltenham Offers
- Betfred Cheltenham Offers
- BetUK Cheltenham Offers
- BetUK Cheltenham Offers – Expired
- BetVictor Cheltenham Offers
- Betway Cheltenham Offers
- Boylesports Cheltenham Offers
- Brown Advisory Novices Chase
- Champion Bumper
- Champion Hurdle
- Cheltenham Best Odds Guaranteed
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham Festival – Biggest Race Winning Distance
- Cheltenham Festival – Total Number of Winning SP Favourites
- Cheltenham Festival Biggest Winning SP
- Cheltenham Festival Day 1
- Cheltenham Festival Day 2
- Cheltenham Festival Day 3
- Cheltenham Festival Day 4
- Cheltenham Festival Free Bets
- Cheltenham Festival Prestbury Cup
- Cheltenham Festival Tips
- Cheltenham Gold Cup
- Cheltenham November Meeting
- Cheltenham Racecourse
- Cheltenham Top Jockey
- Cheltenham Top Trainer
- Coral Cheltenham Offers
- Coral Cup
- County Hurdle
- Cross Country Chase
- Dan Skelton Best Cheltenham Bets
- Fansbet Cheltenham Offers
- Festival Plate
- Fred Winter Juvenile Novices’ Handicap Hurdle
- Golden Miller Novices Chase
- Gordon Elliott Best Cheltenham Bets
- Grand Annual Chase
- Grosvenor Sports Cheltenham Offers
- Henry De Bromhead Best Cheltenham Bets
- Horse Racing At Cheltenham Today
- Kim Muir Chase
- Kwiff Cheltenham Offers
- Ladbrokes Cheltenham Offers
- Leovegas Cheltenham Offers
- Liberthine Mares’ Chase
- LiveScore Bet Cheltenham Offer
- Mansionbet Cheltenham Offers
- Mares Hurdle
- Mares Novices Hurdle
- Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle
- Matchbook Cheltenham Offers
- Mr Play Cheltenham Offers
- National Hunt Chase
- Nicky Henderson Best Cheltenham Bets
- Paddy Power Cheltenham Offers
- Parimatch Cheltenham Offers
- Paul Nicholls Best Cheltenham Bets
- Pertemps Final
- Queen Mother Champion Chase
- QuinnBet Cheltenham Offers
- Ryanair Chase
- SBK Cheltenham Offers
- Sky Bet Cheltenham Offers
- Smarkets Cheltenham Offers
- St James’s Place Festival Hunter Chase
- Stayers Hurdle
- Supreme Novices Hurdle
- Top Champion Chase Winners
- Top Champion Hurdle Winners
- Top Cheltenham Gold Cup Winners
- Triumph Hurdle
- Ultima Handicap Chase
- Unibet Cheltenham Offers
- Virgin Bet Cheltenham Offers
- What To Wear At The Races
- William Hill Cheltenham Offers
- Willie Mullins Best Cheltenham Bets
Keywords and subjects covered in our Glenfarclas cross country chase guide – a unique national hunt chase won in the past by tiger roll – dual grand national winner, key trends, leading jockey, chances of Enda Bolger, W P Mullins, Henry de Bromhead and Gordon Elliott.
Please always bet responsibly.