Our team of horse racing tipsters fully research every race to give you the best tips, stats and betting analysis for every race at Hamilton Park.
All our Hamilton Park betting tips are carefully selected with facts to assist our selections from ground conditions, and the previous course records to the current form of the horse racing trainers.
Our unrivalled Horse Racing Tips service for racing at Hamilton Park today gives you a free exclusive analysis and tips for every race on Monday. The free tipping service comes from our team of experts who were voted in the top 10 horse racing tipsters in 2024.
In our Hamilton Park betting tips guide, we provide you with all the information to make an informed decision on which horses to back.
Hamilton Park Racing Tips Today
Here is Hamilton Park betting tips for Monday‘s racing in February 2024.
|No Race Fixtures found today
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Monday racing at Hamilton Park races.
If there is no Hamilton Park race meeting on 26/02/2024 the selections above will be empty, until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Hamilton Park Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Hamilton Park data of winners.No table found
Top Hamilton Park Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Hamilton Park winners.No table found
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Hamilton Racecourse
Here are some statistics associated with Hamilton Racecourse:
- Hamilton Park is situated just off the M74, it is 15 miles south of Glasgow and about 40 from Edinburgh; the racecourse is set in fantastic surroundings.
- A slightly short season of flat racing takes place between May and October.
- Type of Racing: Flat Only.
- Hamilton Race Highlights: The main fixtures are Ladies’ Night and the Saints & Sinners meetings, held at the beginning of August and late June, respectively.
- The feature race is the Listed Glasgow Stakes run over an extended 10 furlongs in July. In 2016, the race was won by Ventura Storm, who would go on to finish second in the Doncaster St. Leger.
- Also run on the same day is the Scottish Stewards Cup, a competitive class two handicap that has been a favourite for Richard Fahey.
- TV Channel: Racing TV
- Bookmaker Streaming Services are Available from Betfair and Bet 365.
- Flat: Right-handed, the layout is very similar to Salisbury, with a loop for races run over 9 to 13 furlongs. The straight is undulating, downhill with an uphill finish.
- Races over 5 and 6 furlongs are run on a straight course; races over a mile start close to the beginning of the turn into the home straight.
- Hamilton Racecourse Address: Bothwell Rd, Hamilton ML3 0DW
- Hamilton Racecourse Telephone: 01698 283806
- To buy tickets for a race day at Hamilton, head over to their official ticket booking webpage.
- There is a tendency for runners to stick to the far rail when the ground is soft or heavy. This may give low numbers an advantage in sprints under those conditions.
- The proximity of the turns after the start of 8 & 9-furlong races makes getting a good position important, and a low draw may help.
- With the steep descent into the dip and a climb for the final 3f, horses running prominently will do well unless they go home too soon as they can become very tired in the last furlong.
- Watch out for Hamilton track specialists here due to the nature of the course.
- Backing stall 1 at Hamilton over a trip of 6f is the most profitable stall and trip combination at Hamilton, returning an LSP of +206.95 over the last five years.
- For the least profitable stall at Hamilton, you need to look at races over 5f and focus on stall 2, as this has produced an LSP of -57.36 over the last five years.
Summary of Hamilton Park Tips
The team here at British Racecourse ensure we analyse the Hamilton Park race card every day, which helps us to provide the best tips for Hamilton Park races.
If you are interested in attending Hamilton Park races, we suggest you to check out our Guide to Hamilton Park Racecourse.
We’ve also included some important research documents that can influence the selections we present for Hamilton Park racing events:
Hopefully you enjoyed our Free Predictions for Hamilton Park races, and we wish you the best of luck for any bets you choose to place.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Aintree Betting Tips
- Ascot Betting Tips
- Ayr Betting Tips
- Bangor-on-Dee Betting Tips
- Bath Betting Tips
- Beverley Betting Tips
- Brighton Betting Tips
- Carlisle Betting Tips
- Cartmel Betting Tips
- Catterick Bridge Betting Tips
- Chelmsford City Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Chepstow Betting Tips
- Chester Betting Tips
- Doncaster Betting Tips
- Epsom Downs Betting Tips
- Exeter Betting Tips
- Fakenham Betting Tips
- Ffos Las Betting Tips
- Fontwell Park Betting Tips
- Goodwood Betting Tips
- Hamilton Park Betting Tips
- Haydock Park Betting Tips
- Hereford Betting Tips
- Hexham Betting Tips
- Huntingdon Betting Tips
- Kelso Betting Tips
- Kempton Park Betting Tips
- Leicester Betting Tips
- Lingfield Park Betting Tips
- Ludlow Betting Tips
- Market Rasen Betting Tips
- Musselburgh Betting Tips
- Newbury Betting Tips
- Newcastle Betting Tips
- Newmarket Betting Tips
- Newton Abbot Betting Tips
- Nottingham Betting Tips
- Perth Betting Tips
- Plumpton Betting Tips
- Pontefract Betting Tips
- Redcar Betting Tips
- Ripon Betting Tips
- Salisbury Betting Tips
- Sandown Park Betting Tips
- Sedgefield Betting Tips
- Southwell Betting Tips
- Stratford-On-Avon Betting Tips
- Taunton Betting Tips
- Thirsk Betting Tips
- Uttoxeter Betting Tips
- Warwick Betting Tips
- Wetherby Betting Tips
- Wincanton Betting Tips
- Windsor Betting Tips
- Wolverhampton Betting Tips
- Worcester Betting Tips
- Yarmouth Betting Tips
- York Betting Tips