If you want to delete your bet365 account, our guide has step-by-step instructions on how to close your account.
You may wish to delete your bet365 account for many reasons, such as gambling limits, marketing spam, lack of use or just because you fancy a change of online betting site.
Fortunately, this leading company makes it easy for you to close your account via their website.
You have the option to close your account bet365 account by going into your account online and clicking to close your account. This means that you can delete your account yourself and it’s relatively straightforward and easy.
- Log into your account at bet365
- Click on ‘Service’ in the top right then click the ‘Members’ option
- Click the ‘My Account’ option then on ‘Responsible Gambling’
- Click on the ‘Close My Account’ button
You may not be able to do this from the bet365 app and so closing your account might require access to a computer.
- 1 bet365 Alternatives
- 2 What Is bet365?
- 3 How To Contact bet365?
- 4 How Do I Reactivate My bet365 Account?
- 5 Popular Questions
- 6 Summary of Deleting a bet365 Account
- 7 Related bet365 Articles
- 8 Deleting Other Betting Accounts
The main reasons for deactivating a bet365 betting account is because of losing too much money gambling or being restricted to small bets because won.
If you are closing your account with bet365 because of the service, odds or want to make the most of sign up bonuses elsewhere here are alternative bookmakers you may wish to consider:
- William Hill App
- Ladbrokes Betting App
- Coral Betting App
- BetVictor Betting App
- Betfred Mobile App
- Unibet Betting App
What Is bet365?
Bet365 is a UK-based online betting service, where customers can place a bet on sports and other competitive games. Players can also play casino games on their platforms.
They are one of the most respected and liked betting sites in the UK and indeed the world.
They promote responsible gambling on their site by offering options like deposit limits, reality check alerts, and self-imposed bans that lock you out of your bet365 account for a set duration.
How To Contact bet365?
If you want to confirm that your records and information have been deleted from their database, or if you would rather speak to bet365 about cancelling your account, you can contact them by email or phone, these details are below:
You can contact bet365 by emailing: [email protected]
Try to email bet365 using the email address associated with your account and use the subject line: Account Closure.
You can call Bet365 on 01782 684 757.
Make sure you have your name, email and other account information to hand when contacting Bet365 about any of the queries; closing your account, cancel bet365 account or to delete bet 365 account. They are always helpful and make the process easy.
How Do I Reactivate My bet365 Account?
If you have successfully deleted your bet365 account but want to reopen it, you need to contact the company directly either by phone, email, or live chat. An associate will be able to help you to reinstate or recreate an account on their website.
However, be aware that closing your account may also delete any personal information from their databases, so you may not be able to reopen your old account. Instead, you might need to re-register but you can use your old details to do so.
You cannot reopen your bet365 account while you are in a self-exclusion period. For the duration of a self-imposed ban, you will not be able to reopen or access your account. They will also try to prevent members who are in a self-exclusion period from rejoining their website or using their services with another email address.
Disclaimer: always read the terms and conditions on the bet365 website.
bet365 closed my account?
You may try to log on to your bet365 account only to find out that no account exists under your credentials, or you may receive a notification that your account has been closed down.
bet365 can close accounts or restrict bets because of the following:
- The account is winning too much
- Matched betting scandal
- Abusing free bets
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Identification Missing
- Fraudulent Activity
bet365 is the largest UK bookmaker and has to follow compliance as fully licensed with UKGC.
Why is my bet365 account restricted?
If you consistently win on particular betting markets Bet365 has the right to restrict your account.
As you log in to your bet365 account you might discover that some of the betting markets no longer appear as betting options on the platform.
Professional gamblers run into restrictions as winning too much or too often on the bet365 account online.
Summary of Deleting a bet365 Account
If you want to close your account (deactivate bet365 account) with bet365 betting account follow the simple steps above and this leading UK bookmaker will action this.
They will then action or talk you through how to delete bet 365 account or how to deactivate bet365 account (this means you can reactivate at a later date, should you wish to) .
If you are struggling with debts please get professional advice; there are some debt help companies who could also help.
If you are deleting your bet365 because not happy with their specific odds or bonuses there is plenty of new betting sites available to try your luck with.
Remember to always bet responsibly and when the fun stops, stop.
Related bet365 Articles
Here are all articles related to the market-leading UK bet365 bookmaker:
- bet365 Alternatives
- bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- bet365 Betting App
- Bet365 Cash Out Feature
- bet365 Cheltenham Offers
- Bet365 Each Way Extra
- bet365 Grand National
- bet365 Horse Racing
- Bet365 Inplay
- bet365 International
- bet365 iOS App
- bet365 ITV Racing 4/1 Offer
- bet365 Live Streaming
- bet365 Payment Methods
- Bet365 Price Promise
- bet365 Royal Ascot
- bet365 Sponsorships
- bet365 St Leger Festival
- bet365 Statistics
- How To Delete bet365 Account
Deleting Other Betting Accounts
If you need to know how to close other online betting accounts, take a look at these articles:
- How To Delete 1xbet Account
- How To Delete 22bet Account
- How To Delete 888Sport Account
- How To Delete A 32Red Account
- How To Delete A Betbull Account
- How To Delete A Betdaq Account
- How To Delete A Betika Account
- How To Delete A BetKing Account
- How To Delete A Betsson Account
- How To Delete A Betstar Account
- How To Delete A Betzone Account
- How To Delete A BoyleSports Account
- How To Delete A Bwin Account
- How To Delete A Dafabet Account
- How To Delete A Grosvenor Account
- How To Delete A Jeffbet Account
- How To Delete A Leovegas Account
- How To Delete A MansionBet Account
- How To Delete A Matchbook Account
- How To Delete A Mr Green Account
- How To Delete A Mr Play Account
- How To Delete A Novibet Account
- How To Delete A OdiBet Account
- How To Delete A Palmerbet Account
- How To Delete A Premierbet Account
- How To Delete A QuinnBet Account
- How To Delete A Smarkets Account
- How To Delete A Spreadex Account
- How To Delete A TAB Account
- How To Delete A TopSport Account
- How To Delete A VBET Account
- How To Delete A Virgin Bet Account
- How To Delete bet365 Account
- How To Delete Bet9ja Account
- How To Delete Betfair Account
- How To Delete Betfred Account
- How To Delete Betting Accounts
- How To Delete BetVictor Account
- How To Delete Betway Account
- How To Delete Coral Account
- How To Delete Hollywoodbets Account
- How To Delete Ladbrokes Account
- How To Delete Neds Account
- How To Delete Paddy Power Account
- How To Delete Parimatch Account
- How To Delete Sky Bet Account
- How To Delete Sportybet Account
- How To Delete Unibet Account
- How To Delete William Hill Account
At British Racecourses, we strongly recommend responsible gambling at all times. So please always play within your means and reach out for professional advice should you need to.