Placed a bet on Betfair and want to live stream it on Betfair horse racing? Find out how to do so in our easy guide…
Enjoying horse racing live streams from a mobile betting app or website is now the most popular way to watch a horse race, you no longer have to go to a local betting shop or subscribe to a racing channel.
Most of the best horse racing betting websites offer this as standard, with a few terms and condition attached. Betfair is no exception in offering this great perk, in fact, they offer coverage from UK racecourses as well as Ireland, UAE, Australia and Singapore – which sets them apart from all other betting sites.
Find out how to watch horse racing via the Betfair app today:
Watching a Betfair Racing Video – Step by Step
Here’s our simple guide, so you can watch all your horse races via Betfair video streams:
- Log on to your Betfair betting account, if you don’t have one then sign-up today using the link below and take advantage of any welcome offers or free bets.
- Once you are logged in make sure that you have funds in your account and placed a bet. In order to qualify to watch a Betfair live video of your horse race, you will have to place a bet of £2 in total (or currency equivalent).
- Once the bet is placed before the race an icon for LIVE VIDEO will show next to the race details – click on this.
- When you have done that the race will appear on your screen. The footage will typically start about a minute before the race. You will be able to watch and listen to the live commentary.
- About 30 seconds after the end of the race the video will stop.
Not got a Betfair betting account, why not sign up today using the great offer below?
Betfair RacingGET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETS
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch Live?
The Betfair horse racing streaming service and the Betfair live video option is only available if you place a bet of £2 or more (or currency equivalent).
With Betfair, this bet must be placed on the relevant ‘day of the race’ market to qualify.
The £2 bet wagered will show up on the Betfair mobile app as “Live video will be available – Bet qualified”, so you can see that clearly.
Is There A Time Delay on Betfair Video?
Betfair video streaming is advertised as “live” but you should be aware that there could be a time delay. The length of the time the live video is delayed will vary depending on a number of factors. This problem is not a Betfair one as such, it is common to most sports live streaming channels.
On average expect a time delay of between 1-5 seconds behind the actual horse race when you stream Betfair. However, time delays may sometimes be significantly longer than this if you have slow internet connection.
When betting in-play and watching via a live stream you should be aware of these delays.
My Betfair Live Video Is Not Working?
At times the live video on Betfair might not be working, this is normally because of a number of reasons. These typically are:
- Your internet connection is lost or has slowed
- There is a fault on Betfair’s mobile application
- There are technical issues with the racing channel live video
- You have not placed a minimum bet requirement to be able to watch the live stream
There are many other sports live streaming channels available that can watch football live including UK and Italian Serie football, rugby, boxing and a selection of other sporting events. Essentially the live sports streaming on the Betfair Sports App is capable of permitting many sports to be shown live once bets are placed.
How to Watch Horse Racing on Betfair
Our simple step by step guide has shown the way but also check out the video below which shows how to watch horse racing live from your Betfair account:
As you can see watching live horse racing events is easy!
Summary – How to Steam Betfair Live Videos
Watching the live-action is simple with Betfair, whether that is horse racing, greyhound racing or the football.
In order to watch, you’ll need a funded account or to place a £2 bet (or currency equivalent), so sit back and enjoy the live-action wherever you are!
Other Live Streaming Options
The below other online bookmakers also have live video and streaming options, check them out today: