If you have won on your Round Robin bet you’ll want to work out what you have won, we’ve made that easy with our Round Robin bet calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free Round Robin bet calculator below – enter the results of your three selections, preferred odds format and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits. Easy!
Use our Round Robin calculator now and work out your winnings:
How to Use the Round Robin Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide how to use the Round Robin bet calculator:
- Select “Round Robin” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 3 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection like “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void” or “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection such as “11/1”, “20/1”, “7/2”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet like “£1”, “£12”, “£20”
- The Round Robin bet Calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most popular questions we get asked about a Patent bet and our Patent bet calculator:
What is a Round Robin Bet?
A Round Robin bet is one that consists of ten bets in total. It’s not for beginners as there are some complicated aspects to the wager. If you are to stake a £1 win-only bet, then it will cost a total stake of £10. Fortunately, there are lots of way to win a return.
A Round Robin has:
- 3 x double bets
- 1 x treble bet
- 3 x three up-and-down single-stake pair bets
If you are inexperienced then you may be unsure on the latter, the up-and-down bet is the most complex to understand. Want to learn more? Read on to find out about placing this type of bet, it’s advantages and the risks.
A Round Robin Bet Explained
Understanding this type of bet isn’t easy for newcomers. The most confusing part has to be the up-and-down bet.
You only need three selections, the Round Robin bet then places ten bets. They are spread across doubles, a treble and the up-and-down bets.
Here’s what is involved in a round-robin bet:
- 3 x Doubles
- 1 x Treble
- 3 x Up-and-Down Single-Stake
You may be wondering why there are only seven bets, in a ten-bet combo. The last bet on the list counts as two per bet. Meaning that there are six bets that are up-and-down.
Up-and-Down bets are also known as vice-versa, cross bet or a twist. They combine the odds and each of them counts on the other, hence these pairs being complex to fathom.
To win a return you will need a minimum of one result to win.
How to Place A Roud Robin Bet
Even though there are elements to the wager that make it difficult to understand, you can still easily place the bet. All you need to do is simply choose your three selections and then pick multiple bets.
Follow the full guide below:
- Choose the three selections you want to bet on.
- Click and select the multiple bet option.
- You will see the option for a Round-Robin bet.
- Click into the box, select the bet and place it!
That is obviously if you are betting online with an official UK betting website.
Putting this bet on is simple and is full of thrills. You have lots of potential combinations and ways to win. It is complex in nature due to the up-and-down element. There are no single bets and the only way you can win is by winning more than one.
Next time you’re looking to bet on a sporting event, why not try the Round Robin and see how you get on! It’s one of the favourites of the teams here at British Racecourses.
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing. Here is the full list of horse racing betting calculators:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator
Don’t forget to check out our horse racing and betting blog for up to date and exciting racing news.